Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Karomaru blinked, "Th-that thing... it's not moving..." The boy gasped, standing up to catch his breath. "What did that letter say?" he then turned to Shaun, "We'd need water here?" He uttered.

OOC: Shadow, this is where we're supposed to take control of Mael ourselves. Elsewise, we can't proceed XP

IC:

(Dungeon: B3F)

"So simple!" Mar laughed, assuming a defensive stance to catch her leg and be able to stop her in time, what he never counted on, was the familiar attacking from behind. "Gnnk!" The dragon grunted, feeling the lion's maw binding one of his legs to the floor. "Oof!" he grunted, taking the roundhouse directly to the intended spot. The impact of Ayumi's strength momentarily stunned the large dragon, though he was able to hear her scythe approaching just in time and a plan formulated in his head in the spur of the moment. He had to use this chance or take even more damage.

Mustering up his own strength, the dragon backflipped, purposedly throwing his legs in Ayumi's direction... carrying the attached Koko along with them. His intentions as it were, were to catch the lion, this time, off-guard and hover him in Ayumi's slash's direction. He shook Koko off and then landed on the floor with a large thud from his body's weight.

(School: Training Arena)

"Let's go." Yachiru intercepted. She put a soft paw on Lucien's left arm, "The teachers are busy." She smiled a bit.

"Young Master..." Lana, who had been paying attention to the whole scene until then, muttered to herself: "This isn't like you..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucien turned his head to Yachiru. She wants to let it be, he thought, looking at his arm where Yachiru had her paw. Lucien saw a sign of gentleness, somethng he had never experienced in his life. Who is she? Lucien thought, why is she so nice to me? Why is she kind when all others were cruel? Does she even know what I am? Questions like these stormed Lucien's mind, but he cleared his thoughts, averted his gaze to the ground, and took his hand off his weapon.

"Very well," he replied deeply, "We shall let them be about their business then, but are we to do now?"
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Good thing I installed those mind control nanites. Hate doing this but he's static and his character's in the middle of something important.

IC:

"Letter? Oh! It said, something about water!" Shadow shouted.

"Just be leaving that ta me." Mael smiled, forming a ball of water in her hand, "Time ta keel-haul yee." she shouted firing a torrent of solid water at the floating ball of flames.

OOC: *Holding a remote control* Hey who votes I make her dance?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: *returns in a ragged, dirty traveling coat, having traversed through a blistering sandstorm* I HAVE RETURNED!! *rips the coat off, revealing an emaciated frame, cuffs from broken shackles with short, broken chains trailing from them were around his ankles, wrists and neck*

GOMENASAI!! *bows* School got strangely violent and only now started letting up on projects! *gasps* Shadow makes a better Mael than ME!!? *aghast* Such versatility!! AS EXPECTED FROM SHADOW-SEMPAI!!

I shall take control of her again after Boss' next post! I shall be on more frequently now, so I'll be replying more faithfully!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Karomaru prepared himself for anything else oncoming as Mael attempted to douse the giant fireball, holding kelderiver's handle tightly.

As the water made contact with the giant fireball, it evaporated, the heat having subsided even if more a bit at least, however. Karomaru took note of this immediately thanks to his fire affinity.

"H-hey! You've weakened it, Mael! Keep at it!" He cheered.

(School: Halls)

"What do you mean?" Yachiru blinked unamusedly, "We'll just have to do something else until they are done with whatever they are doing." She simply replied, walking off ahead, Lana not uttering a word and instead followed beside the cute, short salamander girl.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucien felt stupid. Good going, he thought, you ask a simple question and you're more than likely to get a simple answer. Lucien inhaled quickly and exhaled slowly as he began to follow Yachiru. He gestured Vladimir to follow and Vladimir complied.

Lucien decided to ask more specifically "I'm pretty aware of that," he started "But what exactly did you have in mind? Is there another place of training?"

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"I'm afraid I know the same as you do about this structure." Yachiru said, sighing in disappointment, "But maybe if we pad around we could get more information. What do you say?" she turned to Lucien as they walked, smiling softly as she did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"All right," Lucien replied "if we are able to find somebody with such knoweldge, we shall inquire them to assist us." Lucien's voice rose in pitch a bit, but it was no less demonic than when he had first spoken.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Now this be a battle I can be tellin' my gran'kids about!!" The sea-tigress laughed boisterously and formed another waterball before her, both her arms outstretched forward. "Levi! Support me damnit!" She yelled at her familiar as the water ball grew bigger and bigger, and when it was about the size of a large boulder, Leviathan dove into it, firing a highly pressurized beam of spiraling water at the fire sphere, followed by an array of smaller, missile-like waterballs. Thank Poseidon for magic class!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ayumi grinned as her attack seemed to be succeeding, however, then Mar manuevered her own familiar into the path of her attack, her scythe tearing into the crimson lion. A loud howl of pain filled the tunnel, and Koko's body was consumed with flames, disappearing in a flash of red, leaving a small fireball which thudded to the rocky floor.

"Koko! Oooh, you've done it now!" The teacher cried, not unduly worried about her familiar, who would retreat to that flaming state if seriously wounded. Leaping over to her opponent, Ayumi landed on top of him, straddling the muscle-bound dragon, her legs spread on his chest, as it was too broad for her to straddle fully.
"Just like old times, eh?" She said viciously, adding a wink. Then, in contrast to her almost endearing words, Ayumi's whole body suddenly erupted in flames, her entire being consumed by the fire, her mane of hair suspended above her head, flames racing up and down her body.

"INFERNO! See if the darkness within you can withstand THIS heat!" The teacher yelled. Baring her teeth, she exerted all of her strength and power, the intense fire radiating out from her being as she perched on top of the dragon. The immediate area was entirely consumed in flames, spiralling out from the teacher's body, a conflagration of massive proportions eating up both figures, as well as much of the tunnel.

all i ever wanted was the world.