Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Well, at least she's having fun." Mar shrugged, dusting his claws off before walking next to the girls, "Well, Wonder Sisters. Guess we can't carry the plan to get money quick out for now. Macro-sized bikini will have to wait. Any idea what to do before people start hurling themselves inside Kitt's behind?" he asked almost casually.

(Sauna)

"Um, like this?" Dorothy naively asked, apparently not catching his drift as she felt concerned about the accident. She leaned onto his tuft of fur around his massive, hard-rock chest and gave it a soft peck, then kissed the opposite section of it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Get out of here before they arrest us and try to get us to pay for all the damages Kitt caused?" Katt chuckled a bit.

"ffnd a ffeech an flay wih fy new fall?" Kitt asked, dropping the beach ball infront of her and smiling.

"I swear you're half-dog or something."

*Sauna*

"Mmm, yeah, feels better already." Shadow grinned, a bit surprised she was actually doing it, "Maybe a bit lower, still kinda sore where your tail struck."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay," Mar grabbed the large beach ball around his arm, "Guess I can take a hint." He smiled, "We'll go to a nudist beach!" he grinned to Katt.

(Sauna)

Dorothy blinked a bit, "Uhm, where my tail..." she mumbled a bit, "He just wants a blowjob, doesn't he?" and with that, she softly slid down on the massive wolf, "Fine, but first... I'll need my towel." She said, "Help me find it, please?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You never give up do you?" Katt asked, though she clearly wasn't complaining.

"Where's nudist?" Kitt asked curiously, "I've never heard of that beach."

*Sauna*

"You're just stalling aren't you?" Shadow asked, cocking an eyebrow, "Don't worry I got your towel," he held it up, having landed on the bench next to him when she fell, "You can have it back when you finish, or I could just wrap it around my hair and walk out with both. Sure you could find a spare before anyone noticed you walking around." he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, I guess we won't need a bikini." Mar smiled, "She's apparently used to walking around naked." He nodded eagerly, "I also have never heard of a nudist beach around here to be honest, but if we walk around we may find one!" he said to Katt.

(Sauna)

"Th-that's not fair!" Dorothy pouted, "What if anybody walks in while we're... you know!" she stuttered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Or make our own." Katt rolled her eyes.

"Yay beach trip!" Kitt shouted excitedly, bouncing up and down her breasts following along.

*Sauna*

"Longer you delay the more likely that's going to happen." Shadow warned, holding up her towel, "Come on, it won't hurt you. And don't forget you are still supposed to do whatever I tell you to."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar grinned as he watched Kitt bounce, "Think you could give me a ride? I'd love to use the special passenger's seat." The dragon smiled, eyes fixed on Kitt's seemingly endless cleavage.

(Sauna)

Dorothy thought about it, but thanks to the musk in the air it was nearly impossible for her to think of an alternative. In the end, she found herself bending over to Shadow's pole, hugging herself to it, her claws grabbing around her supple mounds before she wrapped them around the trunk of the member, "I'll do it... but this is starting to turn into blackmail, you know?" she said with a firm voice, starting to rub herself against him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't know, you're pretty big, and I'm not exactly a body builder." Kitt said, eyeing Mar's large muscles, "I'm surprised you can lift your own body."

*Sauna*

"Blackmail's when I use something you don't want others to know about against you, only thing holding you here is that agreement you made." Shadow let out a soft growl as he layed back enjoying the feeling of Dot's scaley breasts carressing his cock, "And the fact that I think you find me irresistable no matter what you say." he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey! That hurts. I'm not fat." Mar shrugged, his muscled arms stretching and flexing as if he was putting emphasis on it, "Aw fine. I'll carry you girls again. But you owe me!" he said, both his claws on his waist.

(Sauna)

"Ugh..." Dorothy grunted a bit. The scent of sex in the steam room made it really difficult for her to concentrate or think. Not bothering to reply to Shadow since she only heard bits of his statements, she positioned herself better and started to move her breasts up and down on the wolf's dick, her maw getting in front of the line where the cock's head began and she started to use her soft tongue to caress the sensitive flesh. "Mmnnhh... is it even thicker than before...?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I meant the muscles silly," Kitt giggled, "And you don't have to carry us, I don't mind walking." she smiled.

"I'd offer a ride but I doubt you two would even fit in my car." Katt shrugged, "Guess we're all walking."

*Sauna*

"Who knows, might be the heat, or could be the sexy dragon currently infront of me." Shadow laughed, letting out soft moans of pleasure, his tail wagging around happily splashing bits of water around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad