Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"I think you broke a world record or something. But you can move around with them, so they aren't over-sized yet!" The dragon grinned excitedly, "Plus, think of all that tasty milk you have in there!" he wagged his tail at his own thought. "We can talk more about your body on the way to the store though. Let's go!" he cheered.

(Gym)

Dorothy sighed in discontent as she went into the female changing rooms, yet at the prospect of relaxing in a sauna with Shadow on their own she smiled again and quickly got rid of the tight leotard-like gym suit, making haste to get a long towel to cover her body from the upper line of her bust down to the middle section of her thighs, undoying the ponitail to let her long hair run past her shoulders as she got an extra towel in case she needed to wrap it with. The young dragoness then walked into the sauna where Shadow was, "Hi." She simply greeted.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh yeah that sounds fun, listening to you drool over her ass for five blocks." Katt rolled her eyes, "Well you seem to know where this store is, care to lead the way? Don't suppose you have a car. Not that Kitt would fit in one smaller than a bus."

*Gym*

"Well heeeelllooooo," Shadow half-howled as Dot walked into the sauna. He had to brush a bit of his wet fur out of his face in order to see better, "Aww, ya wore a towel? Boring." he laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Do I detect jealousy?" Mar cockily grinned, but nodded to both kittens, "No need for a car when you've my muscles, if you think your legs are gonna get tired." He smiled, then reached out for Katt, holding her over to his left arm and shoulder, then went over to Kitt and as incredible absurd as it looked he heaved her up onto his right arm, having a tiny portion of one of her buttcheeks sitting on his shoulder, while the rest of his arm held the giant kitten up almost effortlessly. "Thaaaaat's right! See? You still are no heavier than a feather, Kitt."

(Sauna Room)

"Shush," Dorothy blushed, frowning a bit, "This is a public place. I can't go around flashing my butt just because you can't think of anything else." She half-giggled as she walked towards him, "Got any special location picked for us?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You're gonna throw your back out with all this showing off ya know," Katt warned, her tail wrapping slightly around Mar's arm to balance herself, "This can't be healthy for your muscles."

"They seem fine to me," Kitt smiled, giving mar's arm a squeeze, "Feels like a solid ball of steel in there."

*Sauna*

"More than welcome to sit right next to me, long as the wet dog smell doesn't bug ya," Shadow laughed, "Lucky you got scales, fur can be such a hassle."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I eat well." Mar nodded, then carefully managed to exit the house while carrying both kittens, "I don't know much about girl tastes, but what about the shopping centre in uptown?" he suggested.

(Sauna Room)

"Tee-hee. Sauna rooms may be nice for fur and skin, but scales dry out way too fast." Dorothy explained, sitting next to Shadow while leaning on him, "That's why I can't spend a lot of time here without going to take a shower, but I'm just enjoying while it lasts, gee!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"OOH! I wanna go to the mall, they have the greatest candy stores, they have these sour gumball thingies that are so sour but so," Kitt continued to talk.

"Guess that settles it," Katt grinned giving Mar's back a pat, "Hi ho silver away!" she laughed.

"And those yummy tuna snacks." Kitt licked her lips.

*Sauna*

"Well then suppose we'll have to make the most of the time we have." Shadow grinned, his tail rubbing against Dot's ass, "Up for something a bit adventurous?" he winked.

*Dot's house*

The door pushed open quickly, "Yo Dot!" A tall thin tiger walked in looking around, "Dot you here? Hellooooo!" he shouted, walking trhough the house. He pushed open the door to Dot's room, "Don't tell me you're still asleep, huh?" he glanced over at a nearby table, on top of it was a huge collection of beakers and tubes, one particularly large one filled with an odd green liquid, "What's she making this time?" he wondered aloud as he picked it up, giving it a sniff before shrugging and guzzling down the entire beaker, "Hmm, not bad, bit fruity for my taste but I suppose it's not too bad." he set the beaker down, turning to exit the room, slamming his forehead into the door frame, "Huh, that's weird, was that that low before?" he wondered as he ducked under, walking out of the room, "Guess I just wait." he yawned as he sat down on the couch.

OOC: He'll grow more as time passes, he'll get bigger don't worry Dot.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: LOL. I was actually expecting him to enter the game as our runt-sized Slash! The miniature tiger turning into a feline god, hehe. Oh well, it works this way too! >:3

IC:

It must have taken around three or four minutes, maybe five since he was dodging cars and people while trying not to smack Kitt along any tall sign, but Mar hurried over the fastest and shortest way over to the shopping centre he had been talking about. Jumbo automatic doors greeted the trio as the hulking dragon reached the entrance, "Well, here we are. Any tips for the cab's service?" he grinned.

(Gym)

Dorothy blushed and looked down where she was feeling the fuzzy tail rubbing up against her, "Uhm, not here... maybe when we get back home." She smiled a bit, trying to ignore the fact after a good work out, she felt like she needed some relaxation of the mature type.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Midgets creep me out so that wasn't gonna work.

IC:

"Thanks for the lift," Kitt smiled, wrapping her arms around Mar's head, crushing his head into her massive cleavage.

"Yeah, literally." Katt said as she jumped off and landing on all fours before standing, "Well if we're shopping for a bikini, we should probably start with blankets and sheets." she glanced back at Kitt.

*Gym*

"What's wrong, worried someone'll walk in? Isn't that the fun of it?" Shadow laughed, "Don't worry I'll hear anything long before they get near the door." he assured her, though his confidence wasn't that great.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmph!" Mar muffledly said as he was 'hugged'. Somehow popping his head out of that immense and seemingly endless cleavage, he uttered: "Aw c'mon, Katt! Give us some hope! What are these to the average woman? HHs? I'm sure they'll have a bra!" he grinned.

(Sauna)

"I do admit it sounds... interesting... if anything..." Dorothy said, sighing at the simple, yet intriguing and arousing imagination. "Uhm... I don't know..." she stuttered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah in the hammock department, probabbly gonna have to mcguyver one up." examining a few of the nearby bras, none of them looking big enough to cover even one of Kitt's enormous nipples let alone her entire breast, "Maybe if we just sow 20 of them together." she joked.

"Hmm, no last I checked I was just a DD, they couldn't have grown that much." Kitt said, still holding onto Mar's head.

*gym*

"Oh I think I do, can tell you want to, just a little nervous," Shadow growled slightly, "What's the matter? Don't find me attractive? Towering hunk of sexy wolf muscle like me, how could ya resist." he grinned, flexing noticibly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad