Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
Trying to steer the bumper car away from the others, Lurea managed quickly to avoid most of them, only to get nudged by another. Shunting forward for a moment, Lurea quickly span the wheel around and slammed into the back hardly of one of the other bumpers. "Am I doing it right?" She giggled softly, beginning to enjoy the constant bumping.

"Hmm, I'll go for this." Kyosan murmured, blushing lightly before pointing out a simple Renamon watch that seemed to be simple, yet helpful as he strapped it across his wrist- before snuggling up close to her. "Thanks cutie, really." He murmured sweetly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson chuckled a little and told her, "Yeah, you're doing great, cutie. Keep going." The fox enjoyed the ride as he watched Lurea improve her skills.

"Aw, it's cute." Ada then nodded softly, telling him, "No problem, handsome." The feline then looked around and asked him, "So what do you want to do now, Kyo? Get a bite to eat or maybe try one of the rides?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Lurea continued on, she felt more people crash into her, and quickly continued to keep doing so. Grasping the wheel harder she began to cause slight chains where one knock would knock another car into another, smirking while becoming eager. "I'm really liking this~" She giggled happily while continuing.

"Hmm, maybe grab one of the rides before then grabbing a bite to eat. Either that or head back to the apartment and change into the clothes, or grab supplies~" The brown-haired dragon suggested, rubbing his wrist gently before smiling softly. "Any that particularly take your fancy?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson smiled a bit, enjoying seeing Lurea's more aggressive side. "Hehe, yeah, you're fantastic, Lurrie." He then gasped a bit as they were bumped roughly from behind. "Everyone's getting antsy, we must almost be out of time."

"Aw, we just got here, how about we enjoy it a little more." She looked around a bit before she smirked, the feline asking him, "How about we give the roller coaster a try, handsome?" She then smiled playfully and added, "Well, unless you're scared."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh, let's go for a big bang then!" Lurea grinned, having an idea as she swerved away from the pack for a moment and built up the gap between them. Speeding forward, she suddenly rammed headfirst into the gigantic pile, crashing and knocking them hardly to the sides before then turning around. "Woo, it worked!"

"Scared? Me?" Kyosan gave a hearty laugh as he grinned and snuggled against the digital neko's arm. "I'm never scared~" He chuckled, as he pointed towards one of the most largest ones in the themepark. "That one seems to be fun, with the whole stop at the highest point then go straight down."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson laughed happily, pleased with Lurea's maneuver. "Great job, that shook just about everyone up." He then noticed the cars were all losing power before he told her, "Ah, I guess that's the end of that. Want to get in line again, cutie, or do you want to try out another ride or something?"

"Okay, lets get in line then." Ada smiled, pleased with Kyo's upfront bravery as they went through the line. "So where should we sit, handsome? Near the front or would you prefer the back?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, I dunno many of the other rides. I heard something from one of the people at our village about candy floss... do you think they might make it here?" Lurea askded lightly, looking onto Crimson as she snuggled onto his arm once more, before slowly withdrawing from the car.

"Hmm, front would be more scary and blood-pumping. Let's take that," Kyosan smirked, noticing the line was wittling down until soon it came up to them being at part- taking lead as he slowly moved over to the uniquely designed coaster itself - with a platform underneath and overhead safety grips.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, cotton candy. Yeah, I'm sure they have that, we'll just look around a little." Crimson smiled a bit towards the dragoness as she cuddled his arm, his muzzle coming down to nuzzle her cheek softly. As they walked around, the fox pointed out a small stand selling large, fluffy candy floss. "Ah, here we go, cutie." The fox quickly bought her one and handed it to her.

"Hehe, they made this coaster look like a haunted house. Should be nice and scary, eh?" She giggled softly before she took a seat up front with Kyo and buckled herself in. Her tail then hugged Kyo softly before she waited for the ride to start. "So how many roller coasters have you been on, handsome?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yaay," Lurea quickly announced, jumping and grasping the candy floss as she took a little and bit into it- finding it quickly dissolving in her mouth as she giggled. "Oh wow, it's delicious!" She smiled, having more of it as she enjoyed the bag of pink fluff.

"Many, in my world we have places dedicated to these kind of rollercoasters. Though this one reminds me of one back in our world..." He murmured softly, as he felt the grips securely locking themselves in place, before suddenly they began to churn forward. As they slowly went up, he noticed now how close the gigantic fall straight down was, before grinning. "Definately like one of ours!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson grinned, happily to see Lurea pleased with her treat. "Hehe, glad you like it, cutie." He then ordered himself a funnel cake and enjoyed a small treat with the dragoness. "Mmmm, nothing like a good sweet."

Ada looked down and noticed the steep drop ahead, gulping just a little, "Oh boy, here it comes." The feline held her breath as they suddenly shot down the incline with her arm tightly wrapped around Kyo's
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions