Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Thank you, Crimsy." Lurea smiled softly as he offered, beaming once more as she slowly slid up from her seat to then approach his side- kissing his cheek before then pulling back up. "So, shall we go do what we need to do?" She giggled adorably, poking her tongue out.

"We can handle it, I'm sure of it." Kyosan chuckled, ruffling his shirt for a moment before then slowly heading out with her, smiling. "Perhaps a change of clothes would do me too." He suggested, as he noticed the heavy cuts into his clothing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sure. Next up, we'll go get some supplies." Crimson then blushed a bit as he was kissed by Lurea before he got up as well and kissed Lurea softly across her nose. He then went outside with her into the busy streets of Akiko before he asked her, "See any place where we can get some clothes, Lurrie? I could use a change of clothes after all that traveling and I bet you'd like something comfortable to wear when we're not traveling."

"Oh yeah, that's a good idea." She then blushed a little, nearly forgetting what had happened anyways as her hands softly caressed his body where he had been cut. "Well, at least the medicine worked I think. You're not hurting, are you, dragon boy?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, well I think there was one... ah, over there!" Lurea pointed out a small shop on the corner, with several different clothing and assortments as she led him over to it, before smiling. "Wow, there's so much in here to choose from!"

"Oh no, I'm perfectly fine." Kyosan murred happily from the carresses, wagging his tail eagerly before then looking on her. "The gel and sleep worked really well, I'll be perfectly fine." He chuckled while wagging his tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yup. Well we still have plenty of money left, pick out whatever you want, Lurrie." Crimson followed her inside and browsed around a bit, picking up a few spare shirts and things for himself.

"That's a relief." Ada smiled happily and grabbed his claws gently, "Well, let's get going, handsome. We have a lot to do today." She giggled softly before they left the hotel and went outside. "Hmmm, let's see, I guess that's the blacksmith over there, right? It has one heck of chimney."

Near the edge of town, a small building lay with a fair amount of smoke flowed out of a huge chimney stack, the blacksmith in the middle of making a new set of weapons.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, ooh!" Lurea pointed out a small black stitched top, picking it up before then looking around for something more. After a long while of looking around, she soon found a pair of black jeans, smiling before approaching Crimson with her finds. "Do you think this'll work with me?" She asked cutely.

"Ah, there it is. Wow, they must be working really hard in there." Kyosan murmured, slowly heading along with her towards the blacksmith- rubbing her hand softly with his claw while smiling gently. "Wonder what they are making."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, I think you'll look great in black, sexy." Crimson then remembered something from last night. Quietly, he suggested, "Say Lurrie, you ought to get some cute underwear to go with that outfit. Then you'll look super smexy."

The Agumon from the other day looked up from his work and smiled towards Kyosan. "Hey, its you guys or at least half of ya. Hold on one sec, I have a sword that will knock your socks off." He then had an apprentice continue on the new sword as he went to the back to fetch the dragon his promised reward.

"Hmmm, I wonder if it really is a special sword..." Ada then looked over to Kyo and asked him, "So are you really good with a blade, handsome. I've never seen you fight with one before."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, really?" Lurea blushed darkly to his comment, gulping softly before then quickly heading off to the side- grasping a pair of cute, yet beautiful black-frimmed pants and an adorably designed black bra. "Like this?" She questioned when showing them to him as well.

"Hmm, that's because I haven't had my usual one... though I don't use it anymore since it's more a memento." Kyosan explained, rubbing the back of his neck gently before looking onto the rest of the blacksmith, before then onto where the Agumon had left for. "I wonder too if it is, I feel like practicing with one again."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson's tail swished a little as he blushed a little as well. "Oh yes, that should work nicely." The fox then handed her a pair of lacy red panties and a rather sexy red bra to go with it. "I think you'd look good in this too. What do you think?"

Agumon soon returned with a large blade stored in a large metal sheath. He set it down gently before Kyo before he pulled out on the table. It seemed be an impressively crafted claymore made of a peculiar green metal with a black handle. Craved into the side of the blade were some runes written in digicode. "They say there was once a champion called the Green Knight who used a blade of green to smite his foes. I have no idea if it's true or not, but this claymore is strong and made of sturdy green digizoidium. The runes on the side contain some extra data to help keep the blade at a manageable weight as well."

Ada marveled at the huge blade before he looked at Kyo, "Wow, go ahead and give it a try, handsome. I want to see how tough it is."

Agumon then widened his eyes a little before he told Kyo, "If you want to test the Green Dragon, try it on the training dummies out back. I'm allergic to being sliced!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... I think both pairs would work just fine." Lurea blushed hardly, smiling cutely as she took the red panties and bra before then lining them up to herself. "You can really picture me in these, though?" She giggled innocently.

"Hmm, alright then. Thanks Agu, I'll go do that." Kyosan smiled, slowly grasping the claymore before lifting it up. Without any sort of struggle, the dragon seemed to lift it up to his shoulder and rest it on gently, before then smiling. "Hmm, is there any chance of adding a small keychain ring to it later?" He asked curiously as he felt the weight in his hands seemingly disappear.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson blushed very darkly as his tail swished, before he told her, "M-Maybe...um, we should go and pay for this stuff, we still have other supplies to get after all." The mental image of Lurea in that sexy red underwear continued to pervade the fox's mind as he started paying for their clothes, making him a bit shaky and sweaty.

"Well, I could try. Leave it with me and I try piercing a keyring to the end of the handle. There's no way I can pierce the digizoidium, but I can probably run it through the binding on the handle." Agumon was a bit confused by his request, but he felt confident he could fulfill the dragon's order, wanting him to thoroughly enjoy his reward.

"Keyring, handsome? I didn't even know you had any keys on you." Ada giggled a little before she saw him handle his new sword with the ease, the feline impressed. "Wow, you look good with Green Dragon though, handsome. I'm surprised it's that easy to move."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions