Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Well... mhh." Lurea couldn't find any suitable words to match his as she flushed darkly, gently rubbing his paw back in response while staring on him with a lovely smile- her tail wagging on her softly. "You really know how to flatter, Crimsy." She giggled.

"Mmhh... but at least naughty gives a little character, hm?" Kyosan smirked softly, blushing gently from the kiss to his snout before then hugging her back closely- pressing his muscled chest against her mounds before nearing in and kissing her forehead softly back- dropping the soap to a side before trying to reach for the shampoo she had used before.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The fox stuck his tongue out playfully before telling her, "Hehe, flattery." He then smiled softly and looked at her, "Well, I really mean it, Lu. I'm glad that I've been given the chance to be with such a wonderful girl." He then noticed their order arriving, the fox happily accepting the food as he looked towards Lurea. "Alrighty, let's eat."

Ada hugged Kyo softly, murring a bit as her sensitive breasts pressed against his strong chest. "Mmhhh...that's true...I just like to joke around a bit more in form, hehe," she told him while chuckling softly. The feline then handed him the shampoo he was looking for and told him with a grin, "There you go, handsome."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright then, let's eat!" Lurea nodded, still flushing darkly as she couldn't find anymore words to say, grabbing the silverware on the side of her food as it was placed down in front of her. With eagerness, she began to dive in- cutting a part of one of the food, before chewing down on it. "Mmhh.."

"Mmh, thanks sexy." Kyosan seemed to chime in tone with her, softly beginning to use the shampoo on her hair as he bathed it over and used his claws to run it through her long black hair, before slowly beginning to bathe it in water to clear it all out. "But really... I couldn't have asked for a better partner." He commented with a sincere smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Meanwhile, Crimson happily ate the breakfast sandwich he ordered, savoring the wonderful mix of eggs, cheese, and sausage between a fresh croissant. "Mmmhh, this is some excellent food. How's yours, Lu?"

"And I'm glad I get to be with such a brave and nice dragon boy." Ada then purred softly as her long black hair was scrubbed and cleaned as her tail swished a little. "Hehe, I hope we get to have lots of adventures together, handsome."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As she continued to eat into her mixed selection, Lurea smiled and gulped down another part to her dish, before smiling eagerly. "It's really nice, I like each one of them." She commented with a smile, before suddenly growing curious. "Uhm, Crim. You know Kyosan, right? Why is he like he is, and with that power? Since you two come from the same place-"

"Mmmhh, I hope so as well, Ada." The brown-haired dragon agreed, finishing out washing the soap from her hair as he gave her a light kiss to her nose. "There we go... I think we're both done now."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson thought about it for a moment before telling her, "Well, I don't know everything, but I think he inherited his fire power from his father. There's some things he kind of keeps to himself, but he's not the only super powered being in our world. After all, I have super smarts...well at least when it comes to inventing and stuff." The fox then smiled a bit and finished his breakfast sandwich before telling her, "He lost some people in his life so I imagine he's eager to protect the people he cares about. I think he'll be okay though, he's strong both inside and out." He then drank some of his orange juice and asked her, "Is that all you wanted to know about Kyo, Lurrie?"

"Yup, lets dry off then." Ada nuzzled his cheek in appreciation before she slowly rose from the warm waters and grabbed a couple towels for both of them. "Hehe, so where to after we're all dressed, handsome?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm... a guy who likes to protect. Yup, that's all." Lurea murmured, before nodding- slowly coming around to finish her food as she began to have a gulp of her lemonade, sighing happly before then becoming even more curious. "So, what's your family like, back where you came from?

"Hmm, well I'd really like to check out that blacksmith's first before popping around for supplies, maybe grab a cup of something in a cafe before we meet up with Crimson and Lurea." Kyosan explained, slowly slipping out of the hot tub before carefully taking his own towel, beginning to rub himself down- especially his hair which he seemed to dry off slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, there's my dad. He's an explorer and archeologist of sorts. I'm never really sure where he is, he's always moving. He'd probably have a heart attack if he found out there was a whole other world alongside ours." He chuckled a bit before he mentioned, "I also have a sister back home. She's a sorceress." Crimson chuckled a little before he told the dragoness, "Actually, she's also called Ada, but she's not quite as playful as your feline friend." He then started eating through a banana before he asked her, "So what about you, Lurrie? What's your family like?"

"Sure. Plus, we should find that Gabumon friend of ours. He said he was going to try and find out more information about the Black Roses and stuff." Ada dried her smooth, tanned skin before she started dressing herself in her black outfit. "Ah, that was a nice bath, we'll have to that again sometime as well, hehe." She stretched a little and told him, "Anyways, that sounds fine, let's go to the blacksmith's place then."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I... well," Lurea tried to find the words to explain it, not being able to find much as she tried to recall just her life within the village. "I don't know much about my parents, only the fact they vanished some time ago." She admitted softly, before then finishing off her glass of lemonade. "Alright, I'm done."

"Alright then. I guess that sorts us out for now," Kyosan finished, drying the rest of his scales off before slowly heading back into the main room- yawning lightly before grabbing his clothes once more and beginning to dress into them. "Guess we won't have a rest like this though in some time."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hmmm, I thought it might have been different than the show. I guess Lurea's village is a Primary Village of sorts. Crimson finished his thoughts and he nodded towards Lurea. "I see." The fox finished his breakfast quietly and washed it down with the rest of his orange juice before he smiled softly towards her. "I'm sorry, Lurea. I didn't realize that." He then thought for a moment and smiled a bit. "Well, we'll be traveling quite a bit I imagine though. I'll do everything I can to find your family."

"Yeah, I think we have a full plate of trouble ahead of us..." Ada then perked up and told him, "But we can handle it together I'm sure, plus we have Lurea and Crimson to help us." The digital neko put on her black jacket with the fur collar before she told him, "Okay, let's go and find this place."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions