Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Mhh... if you want me to be honest..." Lurea began, before slowly giving a cute lick in return to the fox's cheek while blushing gently, smiling innocently as she stared onto him softly. "That's the best sleep I've had so far..."

"Mmh, we can always stay in bed for a bit longer." Kyosan chuckled softly, wrapping his arms gently around her underneath the covers once more before beginning to carress her back gently. "We're not in any kind of rush today, really."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson blushed a bit and chuckled before he told her, "Glad to hear that, lovely." He then pecked her lips softly before his stomach growled, causing the fox to chuckled in embarrassment. "Would my sexy dragoness be interested in rounding up some breakfast with me?"

"Yeah, I guess so..." Ada then yawned again and stretched as she slowly came out from under the covers. "I don't want to sleep the day away though. I just need something to wake me up." She then nuzzled his neck softly and asked him, "You know, there's a nice tub in bathroom. Want to share a morning bath with me, handsome?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... she wouldn't mind at all." Lurea seemed to smile gently, blushing lightly as she wagged her tail eagerly and seemed to give a short wag of her tail. "I'm feeling quite hungry anyway, too." She giggled.

"I don't think I can turn that offer down," Kyosan laughed, giving a short kiss to her forehead before then slowly shifting his body from under the bed- stretching his muscled form softly in the light basking from the window.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson smiled as he gave Lurea's cheek one last lick before he arose from the bed. "Alrighty then, lets get dressed first though. Well, unless you want to go out in the nude," he said in a joking tone as he went to grab his clothes.

Ada grinned as she watched Kyo stretch before she kissed him on the nose and told him, "Okay handsome, I'll draw us a nice bath then." She then walked over to the bathroom, her tail wagging softly above her bare buns. The sound of hot water running then spread across the room.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, uhm, right!" Lurea nodded, before slowly slipping off the bed. She had to admit- although she felt slightly tired from the previous night, she seemed much more... content, happy about everything. As she reclipped her armor back onto her body and attached everything but her helmet, the digital dragoness smiled before then asking Crimson. "Do you think we can sell this off somewhere? I... don't think I like it. Plus you'd probably like to see my face." She giggled delicately.

Curious enough as he watched the digital neko head into the bathroom- as well as watching her bare behind as well, the dragon curiously jumped out from the bed, giving a moment to stretch himself out again before then slowly heading into the bathroom. "Mmh, good old bath." He chuckled, before approaching Ada from behind and warmly hugging her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, I'm not exactly sure where you can sell a helmet around here, Lurrie. Besides, it's only for battle to protect you, you can just store it with the rest of our stuff since everything's fine for now." Crimson then dressed in his clothes and then smiled towards Lurea, "Agreed though, it is a lot nicer being able to see that lovely face." He nuzzled her cheek softly before he grabbed her hand gently. "Ready to go then?"

Ada chuckled softly and purred lightly as she was hugged by the burly dragon. "You couldn't wait, eh?" She leaned upwards and kissed his cheek softly before she slipped out of his arms to turn off the bathwater. "Hehe, c'mon handsome, we can continue once we get in." She then slowly dipped herself into the hot waters, sighing happily from the comforting feeling surrounding her bare body.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well... okay!" Lurea beamed, though she realised the need for her helmet after he had explained it to her, keeping it under her one arm while nodding and gently walking with him towards the door.

"Fine, fine..." Kyosan chuckled gently, following her to the bathside before slowly slipping in on the other side- sighing as he felt his muscles relax within the water and felt it fill around his muscular figure, while looking over to her. "Mmh, just about right," He commented.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson then chuckled a little before telling her, "Here Lu, I'll carry it for you in my pack so you can have both arms free and not have to carry it around all day." He then opened the door for her as well, smiling towards her as he opened his paw to take her helmet.

Ada nodded softly as she blushed from the calming sensations of the hot waters. She hugged Kyo happily under the hot waters before she grabbed the soap. "Hehe, lets get you cleaned up, my handsome dragon." She then started to lather up and clean his scaly muscles.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Handing her golden helmet over to the fox gently, the digital dragoness smiled and blushed softly as she approached the door. "Alright then, plus we'll need to go to the shops." She commented, beaming once more.

"Mmhh... a-alright..." Kyosan smiled, growling gently as his body shivered from her beginning to soap up his body- not used to having another washing himself as his tail slowly began to wag underneath the hot water. "...Nhh, it's... kind of good too." He chuckled lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yup, we'll pick up some supplies and other things, but first things first, lets get some breakfast." Crimson smiled towards Lurea as they left the inn and found themselves on the bustling streets. "Hmmm, you see anywhere nice to eat, Lurrie?" The fox looked around, seeing a few cafes and assorted businesses around them.

Ada smirked playfully before she asked rhetorically, "Gee, I wonder why?" The digital neko laughed a little before she continued, soaping up and cleaning his arms and legs before she gave his pouch a little cleaning.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions