Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"C-Crim..." Lurea moaned hardly, panting gently as she tried to recover from the mindblowing experience with him, staring gently on his own eyes before smiling cutely, carressing his back just gently. "I.... I couldn't... have asked for better." She murmured sweetly.

As his orgasm came to a blistering end while moaning loudly, the dragon slowly ate out her sweet juices- making sure to let nothing escape his muzzle before then pulling his tongue out and licking around his muzzle. "Mmhh... A-Ada... s-so sweet..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson murred softly from the backrub as he returned the favor with his paws softly stroking her smooth back. He smiled happily towards Lurea before he nuzzled her cheek softly, "I'm glad I could make you happy, Lu." The fox then wrapped his tail around hers as they embraced and recovered from their love making.

Ada cleaned off Kyo's meat softly before she licked her lips, enjoying the last bit of his flavor before she turned around to look at him. She wrapped her arms softly around his neck before she smiled. "Hehe...a-and you're tasty, handsome dragon..." She then licked his snout playfully before she grinned at him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As she clutched to him closely, the dragoness soon looked up onto the fox, before resting her head on the side of his, murring gently and weakly. "I'm... glad if I-I made you happy t-too, Crim..." She murmured gently, before adding. "A-Anymore plans from that g-great mind of yours?"

"Mmhh... I can safely say..." Kyosan began, chuckling gently as he embraced her softly within his muscled arms before then staring on her softly- blushing lightly over his cheeks before then grinning. "...I've enjoyed this night more better... than any other." He murmured delicately.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, there's no doubt you've made me very happy." Then Crimson chuckled a bit and blushed, feeling a bit modest from her complement. "That's sweet of you, Lu, but I'm feeling a bit tired after all that. Maybe my cutie dragoness would like to snuggle and sleep, hmmm?" He then nuzzled her cheek again softly as her head rested against his.

"And I as well, Kyo." Ada rested her head softly and his shoulder and happily cuddled up to him as she yawned a little. "And I hope we get to continue many more like this." Her eyes became a little heavy as she rested against his scaly muscles. "Mmmm, you're so comfy, my beefy dragon."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... I'd love that so much, my h-handsome fox." She murmured blissfully, murring and blushing still from all his work as she held him weakly, her eyes slowly growing heavy as she began to slowly close them, yawning cutely. "A night... beside you like this... nh..."

"Mmhh... and you're so warm, my sexy kitty." Kyosan chuckled softly, though started to feel his strength fading him as well as his own eyes drew heavy, mid-closing them while snuggling close to her. With a smile, he reached down before grasping one of the bed covers. "Shall we... sleep up then?" He suggested with a smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"...feels like heaven..." he uttered, finishing her sentence for her as he happily snuggled with the dragoness. Crimson's eyelids became heavy as he closed his eyes and started to rest with his digimon, enjoying the peaceful bliss they were sharing. Weakly, he dragged a blanket over both of them before he drifted off to sleep with her. "Night, Lurrie."

Ada nodded cutely before telling him, "Sounds good. After everything I could use a good sleep." She closed her eyes softly and rested gently against his shoulder. "Good night, my handsome dragon. Sweet dreams." She smiled softly as she embraced him softly under the covers as she felt the Sandman calling.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Night, Crim..." Lurea trailed off, slowly snuggling up closely to his thin, yet warm figure before cutely falling asleep in his embrace, drifting off into a peaceful sleep alongside the crimson fox.

"Good night, Ada... sleep well." Kyosan murmured softly, smiling weakly before then resting his head gently against hers- his sight slowly fading before eventually falling asleep alongside the digital neko, embracing her closely.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Several hours later, the sun had risen and shone brightly across the town of Akiko as its citizens began to stir. The city became alive with activity as businesses opened and digimon began traveling through the town.

Crimson turned away from the light pouring in, subconsciously decided to sleep a little longer beside Lurea as he slept happily.

Ada slept peacefully as well until the sun started poking through the window, causing her to turn away and mumble in her sleep, "Mmhh...go away sun, it's sleepy time..." She nuzzled Kyo's chest softly before trying to return to sleep.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea murring gently, slowly began to stir in her sleep, murmuring gently before very slowly opening her eyes- blinking softly. "Mmh... what... time is it..." She murmured sweetly, yawning cutely.

As the dragon felt the neko softly nuzzle against his chest, Kyo slowly opened his eyes, stiring from his sleep before then looking down on her and sighing contently. Lifting his claw up gently, he gently carressed her hair before murmuring. "Good morning, sleeping beauty."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson stirred some more and yawned as well, taking a moment to get his senses in order. "Dunno...morning, I guess..." The fox then opened his eyes fully and smiled as he awake to the sight of the lovely dragoness. "Good morning, Lurrie." He nuzzled her cheek softly before he asked, "Did you sleep well?"

The feline opened her eyes groggily before she hid under the covers. "Morning already? Aw, but it's so comfy under here." She then softly nuzzled his chest beneath the covers, feeling warm and secure.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions