Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Nhhh... Oohh...." Lurea continued to gasp and moan from the sudden sensations his tongue was giving her, basking in the pleasure his tongue was giving her as more and more of her love juices leaked out to feed the fox's craving, slowly beginning to wrap her legs slowly around his head and beckoning him to try even deeper. "Ohh C-Criimm.... s-so gooodd..."

"Nhh.. Ohh, Ada..." Kyosan sighed happily, arching his head back for a moment as he basked in the feeling of his entire length buried to the hilt inside her hotbox, the meat gently throbbing inside her and eager for attention as he held onto her- kissing her neck more before staring onto her eyes gently. "...I hope you'll b-be enjoying it much more in a moment," He murmured sweetly to her gently, as he gave her a small tease by giving a light thrust into her depths, moaning softly once again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmrrrr?" Crimson smirked as he felt her long legs wrap around him, the fox happily accepting her request. He pushed his tongue deeper with his muzzle poking inside her rosy insides. His cool nose rubbed softly against her clit while his thick tongue continued to stroke deeper inside her juicy tunnel, rubbing up against her G-spot. He then murred some more as he tasted her sweet flavor upon his muscle.

"Mmrrrr...K-Kyo...it does..." Ada moans softly as he begins thrusting upwards into her snug treasure, the feline holding him tighter as her mounds pressed against his chest. She then started to thrust back, giving more soft moans as their hips connected, driving Kyo's pride deeper inside of her juicy treasure. "Nnhh...harder, handsome...please..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ohh, ohhh k-keep going C-Crim! I... I think I'm going to..." Lurea begged happily, her face flustering quickly as she began to draw quick breaths- her climax approaching quickly as his tongue and nose worked wonders on her nether regions, leaking more juices to sate his hungry tongue while her body began to shiver hardly, clutching him closer.

"Mmh... as you wish, lovely." Kyosan smiled contently, as he began to thrust slowly harder upwards into her depths, driving his meat seemingly even deeper then before as he groaned even more- his pre leaking up into her hotbox with each time their hips connected with each other while slowly nearing hiss muzzle in for another kiss.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mhhh...yesss..." Crimson held her tightly by her rear as he lightly thrusted his tongue back and forth inside of Lurea's juicy hotbox. His tongue grazed her tender G-spot and slurped up her juices while his nose continued to tease her clit, trying to bring her to her climax.

Ada happily accepted the kiss as she locked lips with him, purring deeply into his mouth. "Mmmrrr!" The digital neko continued to rock her hips as well, increasing her pace as she drove Kyo's meat farther into her snug insides. Her pre continued to mix with his and coat his member while her claws gripped him tightly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"C...C-CRIMSY!" Lurea suddenly moaned loudly, her entire body shivering as she bit on her finger and began to spasm as her orgasm hit hardly- a wave of her sweet juices suddenly flooding her canal and feeding the fox with her flavour, her orgasm lasting for quite a few moments, before softly relaxing and panting hardly. "Nnhh....!"

"Mmhh!" Moaning as he held the passionate kiss with her, Kyosan continued to deepen his thrusts into the neko, his member leaking more hot pre as his orgasm slowly began to build on him, carressing her back as their hips continued to slap together constantly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson tasted and swallowed Lurea's refreshing juices, savoring the flavor before his tongue finished cleaning her rosy folds. He then pulled away and smiled towards her before he moved upwards and hugged her softly. "How was that, my sexy dragoness?"

"Mmmrrrr....K-Kyooo..." she moaned into his muzzle as they continued to kiss deeply. Ada's body began to heat up and her heart started to beat faster as her orgasm started to build up. More waves of her pre oils leaked forth and mixed with his juices as she continued to impale herself on Kyo's length. To help him come to a climax, Ada used her flexible tail to slide down and tease his balls while her snug walls continued to squeeze his meat.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nnh... nhh, oh C-Crimsy..." Lurea panted hardly, still shivering as she basked in the aftermath of her climax- her arms slowly wrapping around him as she smiled gently. "I-It was... undescribable." She managed to murmur sweetly, before then kissing him once again on his muzzle, holding him closely in an embrace.

"A-Ahh!" Gasping in muffled surprise from the sudden tease to his balls, the dragon continued to hold the kiss with Ada for a few more moments before breaking it gently - staring onto her and blushing hardly as his orgasm quickly drew near. With his claws, he managed to reposition them onto her rear to help her thrust even more onto his length - bucking back with all his strength. "A-Ada... I-I'm going to..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson smiled happily, glad that Lurea had enjoyed her first sexual experience. The fox continued to embrace the lovely dragoness, blushing a bit as he was kissed before he returned the peck across her lips. "Glad to hear it, lovely. Hopefully we can share more moments like this in the future." His tail then wrapped around her like a soft blanket to help comfort her as she recovered.

"M-Me too....ahhh....ahhhh!" Ada cried out deeply before she gave in to all the pleasure, not used to enduring such bliss as her essence flooded out of her rosy canal. Her walls tightened more around his member while her thick juices splashed onto his meat and crotch as she held him deeply by her paws.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... I really, really hope we can..." Lurea murmured softly, staring lovingly onto the fox above her while slowly beginning to carress his back, giving a gentle nuzzle and affectionate lick to his cheek while smiling. "And maybe... I can repay the favour back sometime," She suggested softly.

"Ahh... A-Ada!" Kyosan seemed to moan loudly, arching his head back as he buried his meat deeply into the neko, reaching his orgasm and hitting it hardly as his member seemed to explode into her with shot after shot of his hot dragon essence- his entire body shivering as he held onto her closely throughout.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, I'd love that a lot, cutie," replied the fox with a soft chuckled before he gave a soft, loving lick to Lurea's cheek while happily cuddling with her. He murred softly as his soft fur rubbed up gently against her smooth, cool scales while he softly nuzzled her cheek. "So any ideas of what you would do, my sexy dragoness?" he asked in a teasing tone as his tongue licked her nose playfully.

Ada panted softly as she bucked her hips a few more times before her orgasm died out, the feline holding him weakly as she recovered from her first climax. She panted deeply and blushed brightly towards him as she rested her head on his shoulder. "K-Kyo...that was......" The feline wasn't quite sure how to describe it until she uttered off the top of her head, "...breathtaking."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions