Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"A-Alright then... don't get too peeky." Lurea giggled softly, smiling gently before beginning to slide out of the gold armor. In seconds, her curvaceous form began to reveal itself- along with her height and slender body, her chest apparently showing but without seemingly any rosy buds. As she slipped the last off, she let it drop to the floor, blushing darkly while smiling. "Phew, it's good to get out of that..."

" A reward, huh?" Kyosan smiled, loving all the small licks and cuddles as he began to nuzzle her back softly as well, cuddling against her before then saying. "Whatever you have in mind, Ada, I wouldn't mind at all." He chuckled softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson then blushed deeply as she become completely bare without the armor. "Oh wow..." The fox then turned around and tried not to act too surprised without much success as his tail wagged frantically. "Oh, sorry Lu. I thought you were wearing something underneath that armor. I'll give you your privacy." His blush then become even stronger as he admitted, "Y-You...you do have a lovely body though."

"Hehe, how about a big kiss for the hero then, huh." Ada then climbed onto the muscular dragon and embraced him tightly. The digital neko then leaned forward before she softly kissed him across the lips, murring a bit from the feeling. "Mmhhh..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"R-Really?" Lurea asked lightly, covering up her chest gently with her arm- seemingly only squeezing them more as she neared up to him before curiously wrapping her arms around him, her mounds pressing gently against his back. "Y-You... really mean that, Crim?" She asked lightly.

Looking onto Ada as she kissed him softly, the dragon smiled as he returned the embrace- holding her closely yet softly as he enjoyed the feeling of their locked lips together- his tail wagging softly. "Mmrr...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson shivered nervously as he nearly had a nosebleed, his tail wagging even more as he felt her soft chest rub up against his back through his t-shirt. "Y-Yes...lovely body and lovely spirit..." He then worked up some courage and turned around to hug her back. Their chests pressed together while the fox blushed deeply before he told her, "Heh, but we could just go with perfect too."

Ada murred deeply and held him happily, her paws rubbing his back softly. "Mmhh..." Her breasts softly pressed against Kyo through her fur lined jacket as her tail then coiled around his scaly one. She then felt herself getting naughtier as she tried to sneak her tongue inside her partner's muzzle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh... y-you always are complimenting me," Lurea murred happily, blushing as her chest pressed to his before then softly beginning to take the initiative, pushing him slightly back before then trying to press herself on top of him while wagging her tail. "Why is that, Crim?"

Blushing out of surprise and from her chest pressed against him, the dragon didn't have any objection, but quickly let his maw open slightly to let her tongue in as he moved his own tongue to meet hers- happily beginning to carress her own back as well. "M-Mhh..!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson blushed a bit before he thought about it before telling her, "Well, to be honest, you first caught my eye because I love dragonesses, Lu." He then chuckled a bit and told her, "But it's more than that. The fact that you protected me...and your strong, but nice personality...well, it's pretty hard not to love you." He then smiled a bit, glad that he got that off of his chest.

"Nnnhhh." Ada loved all the new sensations running through her body as she savored the kiss with Kyo before thrusting her tongue inside of his warm mouth. His slick muscle happily played with dragon's tongue while her claws softly scratched his scaly back.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hearing his words and her tail stopping to wag for a moment, the dragoness paused as she listened to him- re-running a time over his words again before nearing his muzzle, and out of surprise, smiled gently. "And what if I said it's hard for me... not to love you too, handsome fox?" She murmured sweetly.

Joining her in playing with each other's tongue, Kyosan murred happily as he swirled his tongue around hers, shivering lightly while continuing to glide and carress over her back, teasing it all over while softly rubbing his tail against her own. "Mmmhhh.... Ada..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson smiled happily as he neared his muzzle towards hers. "Well then...oh hell, I'm done beating around the bush...I love you, Lurea." He then leaned forward and softly pressed his muzzle to hers for a tender kiss.

"K-Kyo...mmrrrr..." Ada purred softly as their tongues played with each other, swapping saliva and tasting one another. The feline then smirked as she reached further down and grabbed his butt softly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Gah, I just lost my post. Damn refresh button! Hold on, rewriting it-

IC:

Blushing furiously from the sudden admittance, Lurea fell easily for the kiss- returning it warmly and passionately as she embraced him closely. With a soft murr, she wrapped her wagging tail slowly and gently around his, clutching to him dearly. "Mmhh...."

Gasping and slightly pulling away from their tongue lock for a brief moment, Kyosan began to laugh softly before then smiling once more. "Oh, you naughty feline, you." He murmured sweetly, before returning to the kiss- intertwining his tongue with hers once more before then beginning to slide his own claws down her body- teasing along her back's length with carresses nonetheless.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Ugh, I hate when that happens.

IC:

Crimson melted softly into the kiss, enjoying the feel of Lurea's soft lips against his own. He strengthened the kiss while his paws softly stroked her bare back and his fluffy tail coiled around her scaly one. "Mmhhh...Lu..." He closed his eyes lightly and enjoyed the moment with her.

Ada murred from the continued frenching before she pulled away as well to laugh softly, sticking her tongue out lightly. "Hehe, I may be naughty, but I know you were thinking the same thing, handsome. I'm just quicker than you." The feline girl chuckled a bit before she removed her fur lined jacket, leaving her in a tight black tank top and then returned to cuddling him. "Want to see more, Kyo?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions