Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Kyosan sighed happily, taking a moment to relax while getting caught off-guard by the light kiss, wagging his tail softly while beginning to blush. "So... want to head back now? They've probably got the room set up by this time, I hope."

"Hmm... well, I can't think of anything to do right now..." Lurea put a curious finger to her lip, before then shaking her head- blushing lightly as she noticed his tail wrapping around her gently. "...I think it's best we head back to check out the rooms. After all, we still do need our rest."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, you want to rest together, eh, dragon boy?" she said in a teasing tone before she nodded. "But yeah, a comfy bed sounds good." Still quite tipsy, she clung to his arm as they headed back to the hotel.

"Alrighty, that sounds fine, we can always have more fun tomorrow." Crimson gently gripped her hands again, feeling her claws before he led them on the path back to the hotel.

Once the heroes met at the hotel's doors, Gabumon was there to greet them. "Hello, my friends. It's all been taken care of. Here." He handed Crimson one key marked "202" and one for Kyosan marked "207". "I had a quick look at them, they're perfect for guys your size. Anyways, I'm going to go home now, but come by tomorrow. I'm going to see what I can find out to help you all."

"Thanks, Gabumon. See ya later then." Crimson then looked towards Kyo and told him, "Well, me and Lu are going to go check out our room. See ya later, buddy. Have fun with your kitty." He then looked inside before he asked Lurea, "Do you see our room, cutie? It should be 202."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright then, see ya tomorrow." Kyosan nodded, waving goodbye to the two as he helped Ada down the hall-way, chuckling softly before looking for the room down the same path, before coming to a halt. "I'm surprised some of these numbers are ordered wrongly, here's 207 right here." He murmured, before spinning the key into the lock before opening it. "Ladies first."

"Uhm, here it is Crim," Lurea pointed out, seemingly behind him as she then tapped the door, before looking back onto him. "I hope the inside is really nice~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aw, I'm sure it will be fine." Crimson unlocked the room, revealing a comfortable looking room which appeared to have some sort of a blue theme with a comfortable looking king sized bed in middle with a light blue sheets. "Say, this looks nice." He then peeked in the nearby bathroom, noting that, "Hey, there's even a nice extra large bath in here. They weren't kidding when they said they were going to get us the nicest rooms." He then chuckled a bit before asking her, "Is this place good enough, Lu?"

"Hehe, such a gentleman." Ada gave Kyo another playfully kiss across his nose before she entered, her footing still a bit shaky. Their room appeared to be green in theme with some light green and whites coloring most of the room. What Ada focused on the most was the king sized bed as she kicked off her shoes and laid down on the left side of the bed, spreading herself out. "Mmhh, give it a try handsome, it's really nice."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, it's definately nice," She started, like a curious child as she peeked in through the rooms and looking at every detail, smiling more and more as she continued to look through before smiling. "It's wonderful, they really did great!"

"Hmm, alright then," Kyosan laughed, shutting the door behind him and making sure it was clipped shut before then walking over to the bed- falling flat down on his back while sighing relaxed. "Ahh, this is much better then what I expected... nicer to feel a bed then a couch for a change..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yup, most definitely." Crimson then kicked off his shoes and hung up his lab coat before went to lay down on the bed, appreciating the comfort after everything that happened today. "Oh, you have to try this bed, Lu. It's really cushy." His tail swished happily as he spread his limbs a little.

Ada meanwhile giggled a bit as she saw Kyo looking relaxed. "Hehe, you look cute when you're all calm like that, handsome." She then crawled closer to him before teasing him playfully by nuzzling his cheek and hold his arm gently.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh really? Let me try it then," Lurea giggled softly, curious as she slipped off the armor pads from her feet and left her helmet on the side, before then slowly sitting down beside him- blinking before then smiling happily. "Mmhh... soft~" She started, before hugging the bed and murring.

Murring softly as she nuzzled his cheek, the purple-scaled dragon couldn't help but smile softly as he returned the favour- giving Ada a soft nuzzle to her nose. "Mmh... you're awfully more complimentary then usual," He noted to her quietly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yup, soft and fluffy," said Crimson in agreement as he relaxed on the bed before he turned over to Lurea and asked her, "So what do you want to do now, cutie? It's not that late yet."

Ada giggled a bit, still a little intoxicated from the wine as she told him, "So what? I'm just giving an honest opinion, silly." She then licked his cheek softly. "Besides, I know what's going on in that head of yours, dragon boy." She then laughed to herself before her tail wagged.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, I dunno... this armor's quite a bit constrictive though, I really want to get out of it." She moaned lightly from frustration, trying to reach behind her to no avail before asking the fox- "Is there any kind of catch thing on the back that keeps it on?"

With a soft chuckle, Kyosan continued to lay back before then blushing more to her gentle lick- nearing her softly. "Well, I just keep thinking how lucky I am to not only have such a smart partner, but one who I really find..." He tried to find the word, ending up seeming a little nervous before smiling. "...Really beauitful?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Let me check, hold on." Crimson moved behind the dragoness and looked about the gold and black armor before seeing a few sturdy clips they held the protective suit together. "One second." He groaned before he was able to undo the tight clips, allow the armor to become loose around her chest and legs. "Go ahead, Lu. I think you can free yourself now."

Ada smiled a bit as she cuddled up more next to Kyo, blushing a bit from his complements. "Aw, you're really a gentleman, dragon boy." She then kissed him softly across his nose before telling him, "You know, you were really brave earlier today...standing up to that tin head when you were already injured. I'm really happy that we're a team, Kyo." The black haired neko then smirked a bit before she asked, "Maybe I ought to reward the hero, hmmm?" She then laughed a little before she licked his cheek again.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions