Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Hm, can't say it looks bad at all," Kyosan chuckled, almost feeling his eagerness for food be the same as Ada's as he reached for his silverware himself, grasping it before then chuckling. "So, shall we eat, lovely thing?" He laughed, before then beginning to cut the fish and have a bite.

Still blushing darkly, the digital dragoness seemed to nod and agree as she cut into the fish, before then slowly taking a bite into it- finding herself to be smirking happily as she gulped it down before childishly grinning. "It tastes wonderful~!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yup, sounds fine by me." Ada then started cutting up her shark before taking a bite, enjoying the taste of the spicy fish as it delighted her tongue. "Mmhhh...good. Now let's try some of that wine." She then took a drink to refresh herself, feeling her body become calmer afterwords. "Oh, that felt nice, definitely needed that after that fight. How's yours, handsome?"

Crimson took a bite of his Alure on Topee as well and enjoyed the variety of flavors teasing his taste buds. He swallowed before murring lightly from the taste. "Mmhh, agreed, it is wonderful." He smiled happily before he continued eating, refreshing himself with the sweet lemonade as well. "So do you like the lemonade, Lu?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh, tastes good~" Kyosan grinned, after chewing and gulping down the piece of fish softly before then taking a small sip of his drink- washing it down before cutting out another piece. The spicy taste of the fish seemed to drive the dragon to have a little more. "How's the drink?" He chuckled lightly.

Giving herself a moment, Lurea slowly picked up the cup before having a decent gulp of the lemonade, gasping before looking onto it. "It's... very good. I'll have to try and find some if we ever go look for supplies or something~" She beamed, before then continuing with eating the fish, taking her time with it while also enjoying her drink.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada finished having another big sip of the wine as she started feeling a bit looser. "Hehe, I like it handsome. I kind of feel a little funny, but I'm okay." She giggles a bit as she starts getting a little tipsy while she eats her way through her fish. "Mmmhh...so what about you, dragon boy? Enjoying your wine as well?"

"Good to hear, Lu." Crimson smiles back at her before he continues eating his fish platter as he starts to finish up. He then savors the taste of the freshly squeezed lemonade. "Ahh...that's not a bad idea actually. A bit of lemonade would be nice on the road. Eh, we'll take care of supplies after we figure out where we're going."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, it's quite fine actually," Kyosan chuckled, taking another sip more of the wine as he continued to eat his way through the fish, feeling slightly more relaxed but not so much tipsy- his own body had already been used to the feeling of alcohol, thus it would take him longer to even remotely get drunk. "And you're definately liking it, so that's all good."

"That's a good idea. Well, we can make sure to grab it tomorrow then or something, after all we don't have to move on just after tonight," She smiled, slowly beginning to finish up her own meal as well while her lemonade quickly began to ran out- coursing her throughout her meal.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada was nearly done as she savored the last bite of fish before finishing her meal. She then drank the last of her wine before she looked over towards Kyo, smiling widely before she giggled. "Hehe, well I'm good for now handsome...pay the man, eh. I wanna get out of here and spend some time with ya." Luckily, Kyo still had his cut of the digidollars to pay for the check left on the table for the meal.

"That's right. No point in going without a plan and we can afford to rest up for a little while." He finished his fish and swallowed the last of his lemonade before he cleaned his mouth with his napkin. "Mmhhh, I enjoyed that. How about you, cutie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
With a small smile noticing her almost tipsy state, Kyosan chuckled as he stood up from his seat. "Alright then, and then we can figure out where we want to go." He announced, before heading over to the counter and paying for their meal, before then returning to her. "Any ideas?"

As she cleared up the last of her dish and drank till the last drop of her lemonade, Lurea gasped and smiled happily as she cleaned her mouth gently with her own, before giggling and smiling. "I really enjoyed it, especially since you liked my suggestion too," She beamed, wagging her tail. "So, shall we go pay them for the meal then head down to the harbour?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The feline girl giggled some more before she stumbled a bit in her tipsy state. She grabbed his arm softly before she shook her head. "Not really, haven't been here before. Hehe, I guess we could see the harbor or something before we go to the hotel." She then nuzzled his shoulder softly before trying to walk with him. "I'll let you choose, my handsome dragon. Go ahead and led the way, hehe."

"Sounds like a plan to me, I'll be right back." Crimson quickly went to pay for the meal before returning to their table and gently holding Lurea's hand. "Alrighty, let's go see that harbor, cutie. We'd better hurry, the sun's sinking fast."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hm, alright then. I think I saw a little cliff-edge where we can see the sunset properly and relax, so I think it'll be alright." Kyosan smiled, though quickly came to the aid of Ada as she stumbled slightly, keeping a hold of her as he led both of them towards the harbor- after a few moments, arriving towards it.

"Alright then, let's get cracking then!" Lurea giggled once again, smiling as she held Crimson's paw happily before then leading with him out towards the harbor. Oblivious to the small cliff-edge, they passed right by it while heading further down, her eyes shining with excitement. "Oh, wow! It's... it's amazing!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada held on tightly to Kyo, nuzzling his cheek softly before leaned looked up towards the sunset. "Oh, so pretty." She then looked at the wide ocean beneath it before telling him, "So much water, I hope we never have to go across that, hehe." She giggled softly before she gave his cheek a light kiss. "Thanks handsome, this was a really pretty sight."

"Yeah, it's a really great view." He walked down to the small harbor with Lurea before he looked up with her at the orange sky, enjoying the lovely colors before they started to give up to a dark blue night sky. "Ah, I'm glad we caught it in time." He then smiled towards Lurea as his tail curled around her softly. "So Lurrie, anything else you'd like to do while we're out or are you feeling a little tired now?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions