Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Swords, huh... Maybe I could do with one," Kyosan thought as he walked alongside Ada into the village, looking all around the village as he stared in awe for a few moments. "Wow, this place is huge... any ideas on what you want to do, Ada?" He looked to the side towards his companion, smiling softly.

"Ooh, how about something to eat Crim? I think after all that fighting we need just a little bit of a snack~" Lurea seemed to enthusiastically giggle, as she looked towards the many restaurants and overlooking them. "How about it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hehe, I like Lurea's idea personally. Plus, this is a port town, I bet the fish is wonderful." Ada then grinned before she looked around, trying to sniff out a good restaurant. "Oh, this way!" She grabbed Kyo's hand and brought him over to the large restaurant she found.

Crimson nodded and told the marine warrior, "Yeah, food sounds good to me. We'd better hurry and catch up with them." The fox then smiled towards her and asked, "Say Lu, how about removing that helmet? I'd love to see what you look like underneath."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Woah!" Kyosan chuckled happily to Ada's enthusiasm, though couldn't disagree with her as he began to willingly follow her towards the large restaurant, wagging his tail. "You're really eager for that fish, huh?"

"Oh... I almost forgot." Lurea chored quietly, before then unclipping her helmet from her armor- slipping it off for a moment. The aqua fins on her head ruffled slightly as she shook her head, her blue scales seeming to glisten just gently in the light before smiling cutely- her blush now evident without the helmet on. "What do you think then, Crim?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson was a bit speechless as he blushed deeply, the fox marveling at the dragoness's beauty. "Wow...um, you look perfect, Lu. Cute enough to make me act like an idiot," the fox admitted with a small laugh before he started to regain his senses. He then gently grasped her hand and led them slowly to the restaurant before he asked shyly, "So...how does it feel...your new form I mean."

"Uh-huh, you bet, Kyo. C'mon, we'll get a table for us while those slowpokes catch up." The energetic feline girl then took them inside as noticed the sign up front. "Hmmm..."Seat Yourself". Good, we can pick where we want. See any good spots, handsome?" she asked while giving him a cheery grin.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well... uhm," Lurea was a bit caught off by his words, still blushing lightly from his comments as she beamed once more- giving another cute giggle before then playfully rubbing his paw gently with her claw while being led into the restaurant. "It feels much more better- faster, I can see farther... it's surprising really how much it's like you."

"Hmm, what a nice restaurant. How about next to a window, I could do with a view while eating," The brown-haired dragon gave a moment to glance about the restaurant, before then noticing a small table for two next to the window, wagging his tail before then pointing it out. "How about over there then, huh?" He suggested.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sure, looks great to me, dragon boy." Ada led them to the table before she took a seat, her tail wagging softly as she rested in her chair. "Ah, after all that fighting and walking, this is much better. Eh, handsome?"

"Yeah, it's a bit different, but it's also a lot nicer now that you're my size." Crimson continued to marvel at Lurea's new form before he opened the restaurant doors for them both. His paw rubbed her claws in return before he asked her, "See a place you like, Lu? It looks like Kyo and Ada already took a place by the window."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah... that stuff Crimson used really helped too, otherwise I'd be a wreck by now." Kyosan grunted, rolling his shoulder a moment as a stiff crack went through the room- the dragon smiling before then looking onto her. "But I must say, I'm really surprised. Even in the midst of all that pain and fighting, I kept watching you." He chuckled softly, before then lying back in his chair and sighing happily. "So how is it actually to be like that now?"

"Hmm, I dunno," Lurea took a moment to murr from the slight rub to her claw, before then wagging her tail and looking around. "I'm not picky about seats, any seat will be fine for me as long as we're on the same table." She giggled lightly, before then slowly clinging to his arm once more with her arms.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The feline chuckled softly before she told him, "Well, I think my personality changed a little...I feel a bit more lively. Other than that, I just feel all around better. It is nice being your size now though." Ada then saw a waitress approach them and greet them before she gave them both some menus. The feline looked through the list of meals, her tail now wagging more. "Oh, it all looks so good. What do you think, Kyo?"

"Oh yes, definitely the same table," said Crimson in agreement before he spotted a comfortable booth table by the other side of the windows. "Ah, that one looks nice." He led them over softly as he noticed her gently clinging to his arm, causing him to blush softly. The fox grinning and wrapped her tail softly around her until they reached the table.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looking through the menu with a curious glance, Kyosan took a moment to read through the entire menu, before then blinking and sweat-dropping slightly. "Half of the things I haven't even heard of. But I guess I could try them!" He seemed to beam up, chuckling softly while looking over to her.

"Isn't this place so nice?" Lurea began, softly detaching from Crimson's side as she went to sit down in her chair, finding herself fitting on it more like Crimson then she ever did as she shuffled for a moment- before finding herself comfortable. "And I bet those rooms for us are going to be much better then my place," She giggled softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Really? You mean they don't have Decapus where you come from?" Ada thought for a moment before she told him, "Well then, I'll pick for us. I bet you'd like the Saw-Nosed Shark. How does that sound?"

He took a seat and smiled towards her. "Yup, it should be a lot nicer now that everything's more our size." Crimson then took the menu that a wandering waitress dropped off for them. "So, you know what's good, Lu? I'm afraid they don't have things like...Crabby Lobster back where I come from."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions