Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Shadows.... but on fire? That be ridiculous, but also highly dangerous!" Mael remarked, before she faced the little girl. "What do a wee lass like you be doin' here? This don't be a place for children to play in now!" She said, before leaning over to Shaun's ear. "I don't be likin' the look of this lad, wee lasses are mighty creepy." She murmured quietly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yeah, there's something off about her that's for sure," Shaun whispered back, his hand tightening around his sword's hilt.

*B1F*

"Awww, looks like you made some friends." Thorne laughed, "Darnit, was hoping Vookie would come with you. Would've liked to talk with her some more, was on the clock last time." she grinned.

"Grrrr, WHERE'S MY SISTER!" Katt suddenly roared lunging at Mar claws stretched out and ready to tear into him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi blushed, angry at herself for allowing the former pupil to still affect her like that.

'Things were going great, thanks, until you showed up again! Why, Mar? Why side with some creepy reptile lady? I mean, look at her! She looks like a dominatrix or some- oh, maybe that's why... Whatever! I'm not here to question things! I'm here to rescue our students!' She shouted.

The teacher instantly conjured up a cloud of fireballs, launching them at Thorne. As the fire raged through the air, Ayumi ran towards her, scythe trailing along the ground as she ran, sparks flying up behind her.

'I'm no 'Vookie', but you're welcome to converse with me!' She called to the reptile.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Dominatrix? Hmm," Thorne grinned a bit as she snapped her tail upwards knocking away the fireballs with her tail blade, "What's the matter? A bit jealous?" she smiled, "I guess I could play with you if you'd like." she jumped back whipping her tail infront of her towards Ayumi.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Gonna have to wait 'til Magus decides to post to move the students ;x

IC:

"Oh, right. She's your lil' sis, isn't she?" Mar smiled, putting up his right arm while still keeping his other one in his pocket, "Can't be revealing top secret info now, Ms. Katt." He grinned, his open claw suddenly producing a large amount of blue fire which focused into a sphere, "I'd love to catch up on anything. You were also one of my fave teachers, after all, you taught me how to do this!" he gave the fireball a strong punch, "Seven Pains!"

The fireball split into seven lines of fire which intercepted Katt in her trails, just one of them touching her would suffice for the spell to work.

"I didn't join for Thorn, Ayumi." Mar clarified, "Though she's quite a good bonus, and doesn't ask me to hold back." He taunted.

(Dot's Room)

Dorothy left Tina on her own bed, the little silent anthro-serpent going to play with a few toy blocks to distract herself. "Gee, I've a lot of cute outfits! Look!" she said, walking over to her closet, and upon opening it revealed several outfits, the main color theme to them being light-blue and pink, though there were a few green and yellow sets as well. "Oh... here! I bet this would look great on you!" she smiled, pulling out a light-blue blouse and showing it to Vook.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi merely muttered something rude, the words 'jealous' and 'bonus' the only discernable ones as she raised her scythe to block Thorne's tail, the chink of metal on metal echoing around them as Ayumi side-stepped the appendage, swiping at the reptile with the curved end.

Seeing his mistress fighting, Koko loped up behind her, breathing copius amounts of fire in their direction, knowing it wouldn't harm Ayumi.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Hehe, quite a collection you've got, Dottie." Vook giggled softly, taking the dress and stepping into the small bathroom, coming out in a minute with the blouse on, brushing it off a bit, her chest seeming a bit bigger due to the blouse being a bit too small for her, clinging to her body slightly. "How do I look?" she asked with a cute smile, posing for the blue dragoness.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Saric watched from the corner It is the same two I felt earilier, he thought. He was not the kind of person to rush headlong into a fight. No he would wait and observe for now. It seemed like he was just likely to end up being hit by his allies as well as his enemies, considering the ferocity they showed. Besides he did not want to show his strength just yet.
OOC: Bump?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Uhm, do we still wait for Magus or just remove the wedge and go forward for now?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers