Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
Pouring the rest of the dark soft drink into the mugs, Lurea brought both mugs over to the table- before quickly fetching the food from the large pan, dishing out half and half onto both their plates. Setting the pan to a side, she softly then sat down, looking onto the fox. "Want to try it first?" She enquired, giggling cutely.

"Alright then, let's see..." Fetching over to the side, Kyosan soon found the plates and set them out on the table- before reapproaching. Not knowing where the drinks were again, the dragon started to look around, before finding cartons of drinks- pulling one out. "Any idea what these are?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sure, that would be fine. Thank you." Crimson started drinking some of the dark soda, sighing a little in relief from the sugary taste. "Ah, nice and fresh. I think you'll like it, cutie. Thanks again, Lu." He grinned happily before declaring, "Well, let's eat, I'm starving!" He then happily took a bit of his eggs and peppers.

Ada started cooking the eggs and grilling the ham before took a second to look over. "Oh, that's just milk. If you want some juice, check the bottom shelf. I also have a little bit of this foreign stuff Lurea found, Doctor Pepper, I think in the back. I tried a little and it tastes pretty good. Have you heard of it?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Eating alongside the fox, the digital dragoness didn't take long to finish her food off- enjoying both the food and the foreign drink as she sighed and laid back on the couch. "Mmhh... nothing like a good meal to start the day." She smiled.

"Doctor Pepper?" Kyosan paused, looking towards Ada before then taking a moment to pull out the bottle- staring onto it quietly. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't here... but how did it get here of all things?. "Yeah, I've heard of it. Really popular drink back where we come from- didn't think it'd be here too." He chuckled, before then nodding. "This'll do anyway."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson finished his plate just as quickly before he relaxed beside her. "That's for sure. Thanks again for breakfast, cutie. You're a real good cook." He gave her a small smile until his ears twitched, the fox noticing the Gabumon from last night was beginning to stir.

The peculiar lizard in dressed in wolf's fur started to awaken, shaking a little as if he had endured a dreadful nightmare. "What..." He looked over towards Lurea and Crimson while he rubbed his eyes in confusion. "Where am I?"

-----------

"Glad to hear it. Well, let's eat!" Ada didn't take long to devour her breakfast, happy with her culinary handiwork. After a few minutes her plate was clean and the feline waited for the dragon to finish his breakfast as well. "Did you like it, handsome?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, don't worry." Lurea smiled softly as she noticed the Gabumon awakening from his slumber, giving a light wink before then wagging her tail once more. "You're safe, that's where you are. But you're in Amiga Village." She explained softly.

-------

As the dragon rested back and finished the last piece on his plate, Kyosan sighed happily- his tail wagging gently from side to side before he nodded firmly. "Yup... liked it a lot. The drink really topped it off as well."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, I see..." The Gabumon still looked slightly disoriented and nervous, as if he had forgotten something important. "I can't really remember what happened, but I'm guessing you helped me. Thank you." He rubbed his eyes a little before revealing to them, "I had left my home village, Akiko, two days ago. I was going to search for a way off this island and...well, I can't remember much after that." He then hopped off the seat and told them, "I'm not sure if you two are part of one of those ragtag groups of heroes I keep hearing about, but I'd be happy to lead you to Akiko. I'd like to go home and you might find a clue there."

"Ragtag groups of heroes? Um...anyways, I guess we could get you home, but I'll have to check with the others." He then looked down to Lurea and smiled, "So how does that sound Lu, up for a little trip to Akiko?"

-----------

"Ah, glad to hear it, handsome." Ada blushed a little before she started to take the plates to the sink before she sat down again, smiling softly towards the dragon. "Well, I feel ready for an adventure. Is there anything we should bring before we go, Kyo?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I don't see why not. Though, we'll pick up that dragon dude and Ada before we leave the village- better four or five of us then just three... right?" Lurea chirped, jumping up onto the fox's shoulders before wrapping her smaller arms around his neck; resting her head over his shoulder.

------

"Well," Kyosan started, getting up as he stretched his arms and legs for a moment- before looking around the hut. "In case we're going anywhere, I'd say take some food and water supplies. I'll check to see if I haven't kept anything in my coat or my trousers that can be of some use as well." He explained, before rifling through the many pockets on the outside and inside of his trenchcoat, and the few buttoned-up pockets of his tracksuits.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson grinned softly upwards towards the adorable dragoness before agreeing with her. "Yup, with the five of us, we should be good to go." The fox then grabbed his ray gun which he had left by the window, the device fully charged thanks to its solar panels embedded into the side. "Ha ha, let's get going, I smell adventure...with a dash of comical misadventure!"

"Uh, shouldn't we get some supplies before we go?" inquired the recovering Gabumon, before he explained to them, "I've been around the island a few times and we could probably reach Akiko in a day or two, but we should be prepared."

"Ha, I'm always prepared!" Crimson dug into his leftmost lab coat pocket and revealed a box of capsules. "Dried and capsulized food, just add fresh water and we'll be eating nice and hearty. Just don't swallow the pill itself...well unless you want your stomach to explode like a hamster in a microwave." Grinning softly, he told them, "Well, off we go!" The fox scientist left Lurea's hut and headed over to Ada's dwelling, eager to see more of the island as a bright orange morning sky hung over the digital world.

-------------

"Well, I do have some dried meats and a canteen we can use along with what you have. Plus, the island isn't that big and if worst comes to worst, we can use my fishing poles to catch our dinner." Ada hummed softly while packing a medium sized backpack with some dried foods and a couple canteens of water along with her two fishing poles before zipping it up. "I guess this thing came from your world too, never thought I'd have the chance to really use it." She slipped it on Kyo's back before she hopped on his shoulder. "Hehe, lets go get those slowpokes, I'm ready to get going."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
With a smile, Kyosan nodded- finishing fondling through his pockets as he soon began to make his way out of the hut. After crouching to the low exit once again, he noticed Crimson and Lurea both walking towards them before chuckling. "Guess he knows me better then I thought."

"Oh, looks like their ready to go too..." Lurea giggled, happy that there wouldn't be a delay.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson smiled towards Kyo and Ada, and told them, "Ah, glad to see you all are ready. Well, lets get going. Lead the way, Gabumon."

The icy wolf nodded softly before declaring to the dragon and feline, "Again, I thank you and your friends here for helping me return home. I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for." He then started walking towards the northeast and the grassy plains. "If we keep up a good pace, we should reach Akiko before it gets too late. With all the recent trouble though, we might want to be a little cautious."

Ada smiled softly and told Gabumon, "No problem, the five of us should be able to handle any trouble. I'll keep a lookout from up here," she said with a light giggle.

In the direction they were heading, nothing but green grass plains awaited them with the ocean and shoreline some distance to the east.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions