Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"What about I be shootin' it from a distance?" Mael suggested, raising her pistol. "An' I still say yer lass could be in thar! Probably not in one piece, but we be lookin' at a definite possibility here!" She said cheerfully. Levi rolled his serpentine eyes and encircled the chest, volunteering to open it.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'Right, right! We're set! Vook, Dot, do your best, as we will!' Ayumi cried.

'Koko, we're off, don't fall asleep!' The teacher said sternly to her familiar, turning on her heel, hoisting her scythe over her shoulder and beginning to walk away.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Well, if Leviathan's volunteering..." Karomaru said from about twenty feet away from the chest with Reno, "Then let him!" he smiled cheerfully.

(Dungeon: Secret Passage)

Mar examined the runic wall and folded his arms, apparently thinking as his tail swished, "I said they would be near the third beneath floor just as a random guess. But that doesn't mean they've reached it yet, hm?" he smiled, "Let's wait for them there." He grinned.

(School)

Dorothy nodded to the others and then stood besides Vook, holding Tina tightly to her chest, "We await for your safe return!" she smiled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Works for me," Shadow said, taking a few steps back.

*Dungeon: Secret passage*

"Sounds fine to me," Thorne dragged her claw over the runic wall, a few runes glowing in response before the wall split open, showing a spinning vortex of light, "Floor three, students, fresh meat, and target practice, everyone off." she laughed slightly as she walked into the vortex, warping her to the third floor.

*School*

"We'll be back before ya know it, and we'll have company." Katt smiled, giving a thumb's up, "Alright, everyone gather anything you need and meet at the entrance." she ordered, soon leaving to gather her supplies from her room.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uh- you sure now, Levi? That be a brash decision thar, what if it be booby trapped an' you go ka-boom?" Mael asked her familiar worriedly. The serpentine familiar merely latched its jaws onto the lid and prepared to open it. "Aieee! Wait wait wait- lemme get some distance ya lunatic!" She squealed and zipped away until she was a little over twenty feet away, just behind Karomaru.

With that, Leviathan glided over the chest in an arc, taking the lid with him as he did so, effectively opening the chest.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ayumi proceeded along the corridor, and out the doors, heading for her armoury.

Upon reaching the building, Ayumi went inside, running her hands over the multitude of weapons hanging on the wall.

'Okay, what do we need Koko? We gotta have some Holy weapons around here, if we're fighting these shadow-users... Oh, hey, hey, what about that Excalibur replica? Or the Save the Queen? Didn't we steal the Ragnarok from that old sage too?' Ayumi muttered, kneeling down and raking through an old chest.

The woman then stood up, approached the far wall and took down a huge shield, behind which was a small wooden door. Pulling a key from her cleavage, Ayumi opened the door and revealed a small stash of weaponry.

'Ooooh! The Masamune! I haven't used it in ages!' The teacher squealed, pulling out a long and graceful katana, turning and spinning it around her body skillfully.

'Okay, c'mon, let's focus. I'll take this one, this one aaand... this one. Let's see these stupid shadow warriors win against my ultimate weapons!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Hee, guess it's just you and me then, Dot!" Vook smiled down at the blue dragoness, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close. "Shall we go announce to the students that they need not come to class?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Revealed inside the chest appeared to be a single piece of writing. A sheet torn from a journal perhaps? Regardless of its contents, no trap whatsoever seemed to have held the chest.

Karomaru remained still when the box opened, not realizing what its contents were, and tried to communicate with Leviathan, "Uh... you okay? What's inside?" He the feared the worst, "AH!" he yelped, jumping back, "It's like in that video game! That chest must've been bobby trapped with some sort of powerful venom! Or maybe... DARK SPIRITS THAT LEECH LIFE?!" he freaked out, Reno stared up at his master, tilting his head sideways at him, his canine tongue hanging out of his maw.

(Dungeon: Floor B3)

"Heh, I like how you think." Mar grinned, stepping outside of the warp, just next to the stairs going to the next floor. "Let's wait for the children." He said while stretching out, his muscles flexing and bulging impressively, "I'd like to greet them properly." The dragon then smiled.

(School)

"Y-yes..." Dorothy smiled, still unsure of how things would play out, "While they are gone, what should we do, Vook?" she then turned to the elder dragoness.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt arrived at the training ground, a pair of silvery gauntlets on her hands, long blades attached like an addition to her already deadly claws, "Alright, I'm all ready." She said, adjusting her weapons, "We're gonna show those shadow mages what happens when they mess with our students."

*Floor B3*

Thorne leaned against the wall and slid down onto her butt, yawning slightly, "Great, I hate waiting. I don't do patient." she huffed.

*Dungeon*

"Or an old piece of paper," Shadow said, looking inside of the chest, "Who the heck sticks a piece of paper in a chest?" He wondered as he picked it up, "Uhh, okay, I have no clue what language this is in, but it's not one I know." he said, turning the paper around a bit to make sure he was holding it right.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saric had been waiting patiently for some time, having been ready since arriving at the school. He was already trying to plan ahead, thinking up strategies for future combat.