Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"I don't remember if there is, but if there isn't, then we can't work on making one." Mar said to Kitt's question, before he put himself to think about Katt, "Oh. She's awake? Hmm. Right, I left her on the couch downstairs. Want me to check up on her?" he asked.

(House)

"I didn't," Dorothy started as she walked out of the bathroom covered only in a towel chest down, "Because I knew if I did, I'd end up even messier." She giggled a bit, trying to fix her hair with her claws since she hadn't found a comb.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, that sounds like fun, making up our own position." Kitt smiled. Her ears twitched slightly, "Ohhh, I wanted to play some more. This new game is so much fun."

*Shadow's*

"You're loss," Shadow grinned as he walked into the room, wearing a pair of jeans that clear had been recently ripped slightly to accomodate his larger legs, what used to be jeans were now a pair of cut off shorts, a towel drapped over his neck, his wet fur still clinging to his skin, "Man I tell ya, you're lucky you got scales, don't have to deal with wet dog smell all day." he laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm sure she can find her way, then." Mar smiled reassuringly, his tail coiling around Kitt's leg affectionately as he craddled her on top of his strong body. "Like using me as a bed, by the way?" he casually asked, tensing up his pectorals to make them bulge onto Kitt's large breasts.

(House)

"Tee-hee." Dorothy giggled as she looked at his ruffly self, wet and messy wolf fur adorning all over Shadow, "You sure you don't have a comb around? I could help fix your hair up, gee!" she giggled again, this time louder, while holding her maw with her claw softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A bit hard, and your scales are kinda rough," Kitt said, though she was still lying on Mar's chest, purring slightly as she nuzzled him, "Still kinda nice though." she smiled.

*Downstairs*

"Ugh, what the? When'd I get home? Kitt? KITT!? Now where'd she get off to?" Katt groaned slightly as she stood up, stretching a bit, "Just what happened? Can't remember too well, that's odd."

*Shadow's*

"Hey if you want to I won't say no," Shadow smiled, he neglected to mention that as his fur dried it would naturally return to it's natural state without needing to comb it, but he figured that was on a need to know basis.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You help me compensate my hardiness, though." Mar winked with a smug grin, using a claw to grab at Kitt's breasts' side, squeezing it tenderly, "You're so soft and beautiful."

(House)

"Comb, then?" Dorothy said, gesturing over to the sofa as she walked over to where she figured Shadow had come from, "I won't be able to do much without one, gee."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt let out a surprised squeek of pleasure, "Hehe, thanks, they are kind of squishy." Kitt smiled as she sat up on Mar, squeezing her breasts a bit, "Nice to know someone likes them, people seem to just stare at them." she looked a bit sad, "Do they look weird?" she asked, leaning over and resting her breasts right above Mar's muzzle.

*Downstairs*

Katt jumped off the couch, recgonizing Kitt's squeel, and bolted up the stairs as fast as she could, "Kitt, you home?" she asked, knocking on her door.

"Hmm? Yeah, thought I heard you wake up." Kitt shouted, seemingly un-disturbed by the fact that she was lying naked ontop of a naked dragon and her sister was right outside the door.

"Uhhh, I think there's one in my bathroom. Never really pay much attention to my fur," he admitted shrugging slightly, "Usually just blow-dry it and hope for the best, seems to work out pretty well."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"They look gorgeous. Bet you love showing them off to other chicks." Mar batted his eyelids playfully, "And I bet they'd kill to have breasts half as good and big as yours!" he laughed happily, his tail wagging. "Maybe you should put on a bra and come to greet your 'little' sister, don't you think?" Mar whispered to Kitt.

(House)

"Well then, I'll comb it for you and show you how pretty you can look like!" Dorothy giggled like a little playful girl as she practically barged into Shadow's bathroom and rummaged through the place, looking for a comb, while at the same time fixing any disorder in the room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh? But Katt's the older one." Kitt scratched her head slightly, "Oh, right bra, where'd I toss that," she slid off the bed, standing up, her ears brushing the ceiling slightly as she picked up her shirt, "This'll do, grab the rest later." she smiled as she put the shirt on, her large chest causing it to stretch out almost to the point of tearing wide open, "Kay, all dressed." she smiled, still pantless.

"Pretty? What do I look like a poodle? I don't do pretty." Shadow said as he looked into the bathroom, watching a bit as Dot cleaned up, "You got OCD or something, not many people just randomly start cleaning peoples bathrooms."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar nearly drooled at the sight of the massive chest almost tearing through the shirt, before he threw Kitt's panty over to her shoulder and leaned forwards to pat her butt a bit, "Here, put on something to cover these delicious 'cheeks too." He said, sneaking some more energy into Kitt to cause her ass to plump up to the point of making her buttcheeks mash together into a heart-shape. "Slip it on." He then said, his tail wagging.

(House)

"Oh, I just picked the towels that were on the floor and the soap you had dropped on the shower." Dorothy said, her head popping out from the door of the bathroom, "Gee, to tell the truth I can't live with disorder..." she said, "Does it bother you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh?" Kitt held up the panties, seeing how small they looked, "That's weird," she shrugged a bit as she slid them on, the panties barely covering her front and sliding inbetween her massive cheeks, "There, all dressed." She smiled turning around a bit to show off her 'outfit'

*Shadow's*

"No not at all, kinda a cluttered guy, never really payed much attention to it." Shadow smiled, "Hey if you wanna clean it up I won't stop ya, just don't mess with my games, got them all organized the way I want them."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad