Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"This is no trick," said Saric "I use this technique in order to keep myself in check. If you trust me than we can begin as soon as possible, or do you wish to delay till we retrieve your sister."
"Ooh, I be wantin' to see that Kar-uh!" Mael giggled excitedly. "I be as ready as ever! Right behind ye! Why don't you lead? I'll watch the sides!" She suggested. "Or the back, I'm not picky!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Alright, good idea, Shaun." Karomaru grinned at his suggestion, and knelt down to tell Reno to wait with the others as he lured the enemy's attention before he turned to Mael and Shaun. "I'll rush in and use the Magma Armor, when they start breaking their fists against it, you guys attack, got it?" he nodded to the others, before he ran off into the darkness from where Slash had come.

Turning into a corner, Karomaru noticed three more masked blobs dragging along the floors in an aimlessly manner, "Weird, doesn't seem like they are doing anything else but... hang out?" the boy thought, "Maybe they just think we're invaders, and they are just defending their," the three masks turned towards Karomaru at once. "There goes the surprise element." He groaned, before he quickly started to focus, "C'mon... C'mon... MAGMA ARMOR!" he yelled as loud as he could to alert the others, triggering his spell which engulfed him in a firey aura that condensed into a shell made of molten rock. Only the long-yellow-haired boy's eyes were visible through a crack in the armor and as he stared down at the shadows coming at him, he snarled, "Come and get me, punks!"

(Secluded Room)

"Bet we're going to miss it if we stay here and talk." Mar grinned a bit, batting his eyelids suggestively at Thorne. "C'mon, if you come with me, I promise I'll make it up to you later." He winked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt took a deep breath, "If you can help me to get rid of this curse, than fine. I'll trust you, for now." she added.

*Dungeon*

"Wow, too bad we didn't bring marshmallows." Slash laughed, slipping on a pair of sunglasses as the flames from Karo's armor lit up the dark hall.

"What the? Where the hell did you get sunglasses?"

"Found them, now come on we got work to do."

*Secluded room*

Thorne snapped her book shut, looking over at Mar, "Now how could I say no to a stud like you." she grinned as she stood up, "Too bad we don't have any popcorn, always makes a show better."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That be most impressive. And hot." Mael fanned herself as she ran up as close to Karo as she could get without getting a sunburn. "I've crushed seventeen men's skulls with me thighs!" She yelled, firing compressed air charged with lightning bolts at the blobs. "I know it be irrelevant, but I just wanted ta say!" She giggled.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"That is best," said Saric.

However he knew that he did not know how to rid her of the excess shadow magic. He did know how she could control it. He figured it would be best to leave that little part out until much later.
The Shadows became stunned with Mael's attack, obviously being taken by surprise, and as they were knocked down, Karomaru dissolved his scratched armor, "Mwah!" he boasted with a big grin as Reno circled him happily, "That was a piece of cake!" he said, before he got into battle position. "Let's get them, guys!" he said, and leaped on top of the first out of the three stunned Shadows, impaling it with Kelderiver and defeating it effective.

(Secluded Room)

Mar gave a smug grin and walked behind Thorne, leaning down slightly so his crotch would poke her back, and his muzzle her cheek, "You'll be there with me. The show's gonna be deeelicious." He murred suggestively, giving the scaly girl's cheek a soft lick.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow's turned away from the shadows, suddenly jumping backwards, slashing downwards then up resheathing his blade as the shadow fell to pieces, "Guess they didn't expect us to get past the first ones, these aren't very threatening." he commented, watching as the others were also easily dispatched.

*Secluded room*

"Hmm, looks like that kitten didn't quite finish with you did she?" Thorne purred, or as close to a purr a raptor could get, as she rubbed a claw against Mar's crotch, "Or are you just a fast recoverer?" she cooed.

*School*

"So? What do we need to do? Time isn't exactly our friend here." Katt reminded.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll say, Shaun!" Mael agreed, slicing halfway through a blob with Braver before pulling a trigger on it, causing the gunsword's blade to emit a miniature shockwave that made her blob splatter against the wall. At the same time, she forced the barrel of the Ram into another blob's face and firing, getting the same results. "They be easier to blow down than a drunken seaman!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"First and foremost I need to determine how far the corruption has already spread," began Saric "if it is too far than I can only offer a bare minimum of aid. However if it has not ingrained itself to deep than our options increase more. Hold out your hand and we can get started."