Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
Ada chuckled lightly before declaring to the brawny dragon, "Hehe, you are so predicable." She then smirked lustfully and pulled him closer with her tail. "You are right though, sex does take quite a bit of energy, we could give it a try." The queen dragoness then gave a deafening roar, causing the tourists to run for the hills. "Alright, we're all alone, dragon boy. Which position should I get in?"

(House)

"D-Damn...gonna cum soon at this rate...hhhrrrr!" Crimson gave some more beastly growls as he happily gave into his carnal instincts by this point. His paws tightly gripped her creamy breasts, giving them some firm fondling. All the while, his hips clapped firmly against her, driving his massive cock back and forth at a swift pace while filling the dragoness full of his pre. With only a few moments left before his orgasm, the base of Crimson's cock swelled with his canine cock which bumped roughly against Dorothy's stretched pussy.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wow. Remind me to call you when I want privacy." Mar chuckled cheerily, "On your tits. And rise that large ass up high, I want a taste first." He said, wagging his tail as he stared up at Ada.

(House)

Dorothy's moans augmented in the volume scale as her belly stretched and expanded slowly but steadily with all of Crimson's pre invading her vaginal cavities. Her exhaustion and level of pleasure disabled her from speaking any rational talk though, only growling in bliss.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hehe, you're really addicted to my butt. Alright, if it will return it to normal." Ada turned herself around and lowered herself onto her breasts and knees. The queen dragoness then raised her tail, giving Mar a perfect view of her red scaled buns with her snug tail hole and rosy pussy lips between the inflated butt cheeks. "Go ahead, dragon boy. Have a taste."

(House)

Crimson gave one last push forwards, managing to push his thick knot in with the rest of his mammoth meat before he roared in bliss. "Hhhrrraahhh! Y-Yeahh...here it comes...hhhrrr!" The fox gave a deep growl before orgasming roughly within Dorothy's smooth insides, filling her up quickly with massive amounts of fox spunk from his fleshy hose.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"And I blame you, completely and one hundred percent for it." Mar grinned, climbing up and hugging the giant dragoness' behind, before he began to kiss Ada's ass repeatedly and everywhere he could reach.

(House)

"Gaaa-AAAHH!" moaned Dorothy, arching back as she felt her vagina overflow with Crimson's never-ending stream of spunk, which started to leak from all around her cunt. "Mmnnaaaaah!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada purred softly from the teasing from Mar's kissing, her tail swishing happily above her snug tail hole. "Mmhh, good dragon boy. Use that tongue while you're at it." She spread her legs and inflated butt cheeks more, giving the muscular dragon better access to her back door.

(House)

Crimson gave a few more thrusts forwards, filling the bed with his foxy spunk once it started to overflow from Dorothy's cunny. Finally, it started to come to an end with the muscular fox grinning nice and wide as he observed the cum soaked dragoness below. His paw caressed her belly which was now bulging with his seed before he started to whisper in her ear. "Hehe, such a messy girl. Maybe she needs a little punishment?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmrrr... Refreshing." Mar grinned, hugging Ada's butt tightly as he dragged his tongue all over her crack for a tease.

(House)

"H-huh...? Punishment...?" Dorothy barely made out, turning her head around to look at Crimson in disbelief as she felt her belly strain slightly to keep all the cum inside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada moaned softly, loving the feel of Mar's thick tongue between her huge buns. Her tail swished harder while her claws tried to grasp the sandy surface below. "Nnnnhh...t-that's wonderful, dragon boy. Mmhh...stick that tongue inside my snug hole, Mar...fill it up." Her tail then coiled softly around him, hugging and caressing his muscular body.

(House)

Crimson chuckled softly before he playfully nibbled on Dorothy's neck. "Yes, punish..." He groaned in delight as his cock rubbed against her silky walls before it popped out with a spurt of cum. The muscular fox then laughed again as he thought about his options. "Hmmm, I could spank that cute butt of yours...or I could fill it up with this." He gave the dragoness's tail hole a teasing prod with his seed covered member before he added, "I bet you were thinking about this too, you naughty slut."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Rrrawr. You feel so hot even from here!" Mar grinned, getting further inside the buttcrack as he began licking around her tailhole, giving it kisses as his claws gripped her buttcheeks.

(House)

"Ahh... ahh... M-maybe I was..." Dorothy blushed deeply, the large and overwhelming member looking more than intimidating to her as she admired it in all of its gigantic glory. "It's got so much, ohhh..." she moaned softly, her legs parting as her pussy evacuated all the extra semen down onto a big puddle in front of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A-And you're a big teaser...mmmhhh..." Ada's tail swished even faster once her rosy tail hole was slurped by Mar's slick muscle. She blushed brightly and moaned blissfully while her pussy below started to glisten with her juices.

(House)

"Yes, it does and I need somewhere to put it all, hehe." Crimson smirked lustfully before he mounted the ravaged dragoness again while his canine meat poked her tail hole in a teasing manner. "Let me here you beg for it, Dot. Beg for me to fill your snug butt up," he ordered in a dominant tone, letting the power of the growth serum get to his head again.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Let's give this a taste..." Mar smirked, starting to lick all over the tailhole before he plunged his tongue inside, starting to lick up and down, right and left, his lips enclosing around as if he was frenching the dragoness' ass.

(House)

"Mmmrrrr! I... I want it inside..." Dorothy worded, her primal instincts taking over, "Please fill me up!" she begged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad