Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
Before this gets started, I have a few words of warning to everyone else. This is an RP for just mine and DMX’s characters. Please don’t post unless it’s a mod issue or something. Also, this RP may have several fetishes involved which may or may not be to your liking such as macro, unbirthing, soft vore, and possibly others. Turn back if such things aren’t to your liking. You have been warned! The insane fox typing this takes no responsibility for anything you have seen…err, read.

Okay, enough lawyer talk, lets get this started, we already know each other’s players.

--------------------

Under the veil of ebony night, a small forest grew alive with the chirps of crickets. Within the dark woods, a wooden home stood, a healthy light shining out of the windows. A red furred vixen wearing a tight fitting black robe sat within, the sorceress garb doing little to conceal her plump and sexy ass. A sly grin grew across Ada’s long muzzle while she peered outside the window. “He’s almost here.”

Sitting atop a simple hilltop rested a small complex, the words “Laboratory #13” emblazoned above its entrance. Within the ivory colored structure were the hums of machines and computers completing their intricate tasks. A red furred fox with an excited grin walked down the hall before stopping at the chemical laboratory. Crimson knocked on the door and asked, “Are you in there, Dr. Phane?”
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The door on the opposite side of where Ada was waiting cracked a bit and went by flying as a large, herculean-shaped blue dragon stood next to where the door had been, his knocking maybe a bit too rough. "Oops..." he said, crouching down so his face would be able to be seen, "Sorry about that! I was kinda excited about coming!"

(Laboratory #13)

The long silky-white haired blue scaled dragoness had been conducting some tests on a few micro-organisms by the use of a telescope for monitoring, her glasses glistened with the light as she looked over to the door when she heard a knock, she put her pen on her labcoat's pockets and went over to attend. "Crimson? Is that you?" she said, smiling a bit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Watching her door fly by as if it were nothing, Ada sighed slightly and declared, "No problem, I can use a quick fix spell later." The tight robed vixen turned around and grinned towards the blue dragonute. She drew in close and hugged him softly, "I'm glad you made it, dragon boy. I wasn't sure if you'd be able to find me all the way out here."

(Laboratory #13)

Opening the door, Crimson kept up his cheery look as he entered, giving Dorothy an light grin. "Yup, it's me. Still hard at work I see." He laughed a little before adding, "I guess we both lost track of time, our shift's been over for a while." The fox noticed some microscopes behind her, prompting him to ask, "So how's your experiment going, Dot?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Actually, I got lost in the marsh with the lost souls and the forest of the damned. You really know how to pick hideouts huh?" Mar commented, feeling the hug and returning it with care, trying not to choke the vixen under his enormous strength. "What have you been up to?" he asked casually.

(Laboratory 13)

"Really?" Dorothy blinked, worriedly looking around for a clock, noticing one above the double doors where Crimson had entered through, "Oh... it's so late!" she whined cutely, but upon hearing the fox talk about her experiment, she felt happy once again, she went over to him and giggled, keeping her arms behind her like an amused little girl while she poked her tongue, "Yup! The cells are reacting positively and like expected, they are developing exponentially with each hour!" she said, "By tomorrow it will have achieved 100% completion, and my project for enhaced genetic engeneering will be a success!" she said, her eyes sparkling behind her glasses.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not much, just making some potions and plotting world domination." Ada murred slightly from the firm hug, feeling rather cosy between his muscular chest and arms. With a light smirk, she asked him, "Sorry, you had to through all that to get here. Maybe you'd like a drink to cool down." She grabbed her wand from her pocket and made a deft motion with it. Suddenly, a table topped with various drinks from simple beer to some thick looking rum.

(Laboratory #13)

"That's wonderful, it could very well revolutionize medical science. Can't wait to see the results tomorrow." Crimson chuckled a little after seeing her poke out her tongue cutely before asking her, "Say, I bet you're pretty hungry after working for so long. How about we go out to eat? There's a nice sushi bar not far from here."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wow, nice trick. Bet you're a big party-maker" Mar said, grabbing one can of simple beer to just down it in one chug, "Ahhh... ice-cold. Just as I like it!" he grinned, setting Ada down on the ground, "Planning world domination, again? Don't you think that'll fail again?"

(Laboratory 13)

"Gee! Sure!" Dorothy nodded, smiling and stretching a bit, "I'd love to take a break now. And I love fish!" she said, taking off her lab-coat, revealing she only was wearing a dark-blue sleeve-less blouse with cleavage and a short skirt like usual. "It'll be fun!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada glared slightly towards Mar and told him, "I would have succeeded last time if my zombies would not have decided to unionize. Honestly, who expects zombies to be smart enough to band together like that...let alone whine about not being paid." The vixen sighed slightly and started drinking a bottle of beer, feeling a little more relaxed. "Eh, lets not talk about that. So how's my dragon boy? You look stronger than last time we were together."

(Laboratory #13)

Crimson had to use quite a bit of willpower not to drool, the sexy dragoness making his heart beat faster. "Uh...yep, let me just put this away." He took off his lab coat and hung it up on the rack as well, leaving the red fox in just a black shirt and blue jeans. "Alright, I'll lead us there." He smiled towards her before softly holding her hand, walking them towards the lab's parking garage.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hey, gym keeps me busy when I'm not studying, Dot's real mean and keeps me reading boring books, but I have breaks to lift some stuff too!" Mar joked, grinning and flexing an arm for her. "Like what you see? My biceps are actually two inches bigger since we last saw each other."

(Laboratory 13)

"Gee... He's so cute when he's nervous!" She thought with a giggle, spurting a little love heart out of her head as she followed him all the way out, making sure to flip the light switch off so the lab would remain closed to any unwanted entry. "Where is the joint again, Crimson?" she asked, not being familiar with any sort of food place nearby the garage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, you shouldn't be too hard on her, Dorothy's just trying to give you a strong mind to along with that strong body." Ada finished her beer and started to feel his steel hard bicep, marveling at the raw power flowing through it. "Mmm, you're right. I believe that is another two inches I feel. It's very impressive, my sexy stud. It makes me wonder what it would feel like to have that much strength..." A rather sly smirk flashed across Ada's muzzle for a second before she returned to a simple grin, the vixen looking towards Mar again. "Maybe you'd like something a little harder this time, Mar?" She poured them a couple glasses of tequila before handing one to the burly dragon.

(Outside Laboratory #13)

"Huh...I was just taking a shortcut through the garage. The sushi restaurant isn't too far down the road." Opening the access door and closing it behind them, they left the lab and entered the cool summer night. Crimson tried to keep his tail from wagging as he held Dorothy's hand, the fox feeling rather anxious with the white haired dragoness. Once they passed over the top of the hill, the lights of the sushi bar were close, prompting the fox to ask with a light smile, "So what kind were you going to get Dot?" He laughed a bit before revealing, "I have to admit I haven't eaten much sushi, I'm not sure what to get."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Something's telling me you want me drunk" Mar grinned, but even after four long drinks of the tequila he barely had budged, "Gotta hand it to you, it's strong, but it's not strong enough to topple a dragon like me!" He chuckled, lifting Ada with one of his arms, "Couch's a better option when we're having a drink, sorceress girl." The dragon said, jumping over the couch and softly placing Ada down on the cushioned surface.

(Garage)

"Oh... maybe we could eat some New York Rolls and some Sashimi, what do you say? I could never get Mar to eat them, but that's just because he hates fish!" she giggled, "Gee... but you like fish, don't you? New York Rolls are really tasty and they taste even better if you eat them for the first time!" she grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad