Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
"What's the matter, dragon boy? I though you liked nice, big buns." Ada laughed rather darkly, enjoying the moment of pure dominance as she held him down thanks to her queen sized body and pudgy butt. Feeling a little lusty after having his face to close to her ass, she started to grind her scaly rear against his muzzle. "Mmmm...say Mar, since my butt is such a good Storage Space, I bet you'd fit in there just fine, hehe."

(House)

Crimson became quite lustful upon seeing Dorothy's cute and firm butt, the fox nearly losing control as he mounted her and firmly held the dragoness to his muscular form. "Yeah, that's perfect, my sexy dragoness. Now get ready." His massive dick then started to prod and poke her pussy lips, struggling to enter her cute and rosy folds.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, no way! Don't even think about putting me in there again!" Mar growled in annoyance, forgetting how futile it was to convince a horny dragoness against a lustful idea.

(House)

"Ahh... I can feel how big it is just from feeling your head... mmrrr!" Dorothy murred, equally uncontrollable as she glanced back with her needy eyes, "Oh please, penetrate me!" she begged.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hehe, what makes you think you can stop me?" Ada laughs arrogantly from atop Mar before rubbing her pussy and ass against his muzzle, grinding roughly against his mouth until it started to slip inside her tail hole. "Oh my, it looks like my ass wasn't too happy with you calling it fat. You'd better apologize before you're eaten alive, hehe." The queen dragoness chuckles softly before thrusting her tail hole against his muzzle.

(House)

"Yes...your tight little cunny is mine!" Crimson growled in a dominant tone before making a bold thrust forward, using quite a bit of force until somehow his cock head managed to slip into Dorothy's hotbox. The muscular fox gripped the blue dragoness harder and growled softly into her ear. "Hhrrrr...how's that my little cock loving slut?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmrrgh! Hey, no kiddin' it's hungry!" Mar groaned, squirming against the immense buttocks with all his might, "C'mon, leggo! I didn't mean to insult your enormosity!" he said.

(House)

"Ahhhh!" Dorothy whimpered, unable to reply back due to his loud tone which scared her. She squirmed and growled lowly, feeling her pussy accomodate to the overwhelming length that took all of her space inside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmm...alright, I'll let you off the hook this time, dragon boy." Ada's scaly buns suddenly stopped and started to loosen, allowing Mar a chance to escape. The dragoness then arose, freeing his face from her inflated rear before looking down with a grin towards the Mar. "I hope you've learned your lesson, Mar. Next time I'll have to get rougher, hehe." She laughed softly and helped him to his feet before giving a sigh. "Ugh, it's going to take one super sized workout to get my butt back to normal."

(House)

Realizing the dragoness was trembling due to his dominant tone, the fox tried to calm down a little. "Hhrrr...no need to be afraid of me, cutie..." His member slid in a little further, causing Crimson to give a pleased groan as his meat spread and rubbed against the sides of her snug hotbox. "Mmhh...I'm not hurting you, am I Dot?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar popped his head out and stood just below her pussy and between her long legs, "I can help with that." He smiled.

(House)

"Ahhh! N-no... it feels... so... filling... and, ahhh!" Dorothy moaned and moaned again, feeling her insides stretch more to acomodate the large fox cock that kept invading her, "I've never had anyone so big inside of me..." she murred, eyes half-closed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada chuckled softly and looked down towards Mar with an amused grin. "You have an idea? Alright, go ahead, dragon boy. How are you going to help me get rid of this overblown butt of mine?" The dragoness's tail swished softly as she waited for him to make a move.

(House)

"Oh, that's good...hhrrr...well, get ready...the rest is coming in...mmhhh!" With a loud groan, Crimson managed to bury the last few inches of his mammoth cock inside of Dorothy, causing her belly to bulge as a result. The fox growled in delight as his entire meat was tightly held by the dragoness's silky insides. "H-Hell...this is good...nnnhhh!" He nibbled softly on her neck and asked her, "What about you, Dot? It's all inside now, you know."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Exercise." Mar winked, and while looking upwards he rubbed his muzzle across Ada's groin. "But you'll have to stop eating people for that! At least until we're done."

(House)

"Nngh! Mmngh! I c-can't believe it!" Dorothy moaned, groaning as she felt her insides stretch with Crimson's enormous endowment, "My god... I feel so full!" she slumped down, crying out in lustful moans as her juices coated the large pillar inside of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada gave a quieted purr from Mar's crotch nuzzle before she gave a light laugh. "Hehe, silly dragon boy. I haven't eaten anyone...today anyways." The queen dragoness wagged her tail a little more before telling him, "Alright, what kind of exercise do you have in mind?"

(House)

Crimson listened happily to Dorothy's sharp moans of delight before he began thrusting in and out of her stretched hotbox. "Hhrrr...glad to hear it, cutie...now here comes some more..." The muscular fox gave a dominant growl and held her tightly by the breasts while pumping his meat faster inside her snug folds, rubbing along everyone of her sensitive nerves while spreading his pre all around. "Ggrrrhhh...g-gawds...so tight!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sex on the Beach." Mar gave a big grin to the giant dragon girl.

(House)

"Grrrr! So so big, Crimson!" Dorothy yelped out his name repeatedly, her tits milking a bit as they were squeezed and her tail lifted up rigidly as her cunt clenched harder, the dragoness ready to hit orgasm at any time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad