Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Rethoric?" Mar said, still dumbfounded as he fell forwards, his face digging into Kitt's extensive cleavage, "I see something I LOVE!" he said, chewing softly onto the mammaries.

(House)

"P-please! I need to- nnghh!" Dorothy winced yet again, groaning as his cock teased her further, her pussy watering down with her juices as she felt her orgasm close, yet really far away without the much needed remaining stimuli.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhhhh," Kitt purred loudly, wrapping an arm around Mar's head as he explored her cleavage, "Ooooh, I like that. Keep it up." she purred.

*Shadow's*

"You need what my pet?" Shadow grinned, he was tempted to start fucking her right away, but he was enjoying this too much to do it too fast, "You need a good fucking from a large cock?" he laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You like it, mrr?" Mar teased, hugging to Kitt's enormousness as his arms threw themselves around her lean back, his tongue starting to lick around.

(House)

"I need to come!" Dorothy whined out loud, whimpering as she tried humping herself onto his large maleness, gasping in need.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm, very much," Kitt purred, rubbing Mar's head softly, "It feels good, keep licking them." she moaned.

*Shadow's*

"Ah ah ah," Shadow smiled, wagging his finger like a scolding parent, "You are my pet, that means you do what I want, you don't request anything. Is that clear pet?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar did as he was asked, and rolled over on the bed with the giant Kitt, the wood under creaking as he squeezed his own head around her boobs by pushing both breasts with his claws, nuzzling madly in love with the large mounds.

(House)

"B-but!" Dorothy whimpered, her ears folding back as she whined to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ooooooh, you dragon's have amazing tongues," Kitt purred, placing her hands onto Mar's and squeezing her breasts around his head, her nipples sticking out from her fur like two pink bumps against the field of orange on her breasts.

*Shadow's*

Shadow placed a finger against her muzzle, grinning wickedly, "No 'buts' unless it involves yours and my cock." he laughed, "Why don't you get down on your knees and beg like a bitch in heat. That always gets me in the mood."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmrrr... Glad I evolved from an alligator." Mar joked, popping his head out from Kitt's cleavage as he stared up and gave her chin a lick.

(House)

"D-Don't be mean! J-just get it in me!" Dorothy whimpered again, now free of Shadow's paws' restrain, she tried hugging his cock with her legs, and tried to position herself just right.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhhh, don't stop," Kitt whimpered slightly as he stopped, giggling slightly from the lick to her chin, "Please continue, it felt so good." she pouted cutely down at Mar, "Please?" she asked, placing a finger against her lips.

*Shadow's*

"You still need alot of training pet," Shadow grinned, suddenly standing up, holding Dot ontop of his cock as his arms supported her, "And we're gonna need some help. Come with me pet," he carried her through the house, taking her down to the basement inside the finished basement was a scene right out of a BDSM movie, a number of chains hanging from the walls, a wooden horse with restraints on it's sides, and numerous toys and what looked like torture devices, "We are going to spend alot of time down here until you know your place." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Do you ever cease to coax me in one way or another? Not that I mind!" The dragon said, suddenly taking what he could of her giant left mammary into his maw to suck it entirely along with her nipple.

(Basement)

"EEP!" Dorothy meeped at the sight, immediately freezing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"OOHH!" Kitt moaned loud in surprise as a large chunk of her breast was engulfed, letting out a slight whimper as she felt an odd sensation as a large spurt of her milk squirted into Mar's mouth, "Ahh, I've, never felt anything like this." she moaned.

*Basement*

"See something you like?" Shadow grinned as he moved towards the wall, suddenly clamping a pair of restraints attached to the wall around Dot's wrists before he let her go, "So what should we play with first? Your lovely breasts, or your cute little pussy?" he growled lustfully as he rubbed her pussy with one hand and a breast with the other.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad