Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
OOC: Nobody chucked ya out! We just ignored you until you came back! And here you are, so let's rock!

IC:

"Whew! Thanks Leviathan!" Karomaru turned his head back to thank Mael and her familiar, before he focused on his side again, "Now let's see how good you are!" he grunted, dashing over to the blob's direction, before he thrust forwards, causing the shadow monster to stumble, which gave the boy a change for a follow-up attack, "Take this!" he spun 360, slashing across the monster and splitting it in half. "Boo-yah!"

(Teacher's Lounge)

"Yes, unfortunately, that is our current situation..." Dorothy nodded in agreement.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, they can't be too hard. Divide and Conquer, I say." Vook added in, grinning a bit. "They may be strong, but they're not THAT strong."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Awww, I built the trebuchet for nothing.

IC:

"Man, wasn't expecting this. Just what the heck are these things?" Shadow growled a bit as he slashed through a few of the tendrils that were aiming at him.

*Lounge*

"No," Katt said, sighing a bit, "As teachers, we can't put the entire school at risk for the sake of one student. If there is a rescue it will be alone, that way if anything happens we won't lose the entire staff, plus the school will still be protected."

*Mar's room*

"Ahhhhh," Kitt dug her claws into the bed a bit, purring loudly in pleasure. Her tail wrapped around Mar's neck as she felt his muzzle digging into her ass crack.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well than it seems that I have arrived at an opportune moment," said Saric "since I am not an official part of your staff I could easily lead a rescue mission and you would not be any weaker in defenses. Add to this that I am a shadow mage and the enemy might mistake me for one of their own allowing me far easier access to their hiding place than any of you could normally. However the problem remains that even though I know the students name I do not know what she looks like."
'Ooh, that's easy. She looks a lot like Katt here, 'cause they're sisters. And, i'm sorry, but i refuse to be left out of any rescue mission. I know you're probably the strongest fighter here, Katt, but after you, offensively, i'd say i'm the most powerful. And honestly, i'd feel much safer with Vook's defensive skills around. Hey, we should even bring Dottie too, as a mascot. I just don't think this will work with just you and Saric here, you know?'

Ayumi said, concern flashing in her eyes.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Mael swung her arms around wildly, slashing and shooting at the strange black creature. "It be disgustin', that's what it be! Don't ye be stoppin' till its dead!" She said through clenched fangs. She really didn't like tentacles or anything similar to them. She had had a bad experience where her sister had humiliated her with tentacles compromised of water in front of the crew.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"They're thinning out!" Karomaru called out, frantically looking around the crowd of monsters, that had almost totally been felled by the group of students.

"AWOOO!" Reno howled as he stood in front of Karomaru, and suddenly a blast of fire consumed one of the monsters, reducing the blob to ashes. The boy was left astonished.

Karomaru blinked and looked between the lump of vanishing ashes and his familiar, before he jumped up and swung a fist in victory; his side was clear. "Sah-weet!" He cheered.

(Teacher's Lounge)

Dorothy smiled nervously at Ayumi's proposal, her eyebrow twitching a bit at the word 'mascot', her glasses flashing with the light reflection. "I'm afraid she is right... Plus we can't just let him wander with a rescue group unsupervised." She said, "Who would we distpach, in any case? As we've stated earlier, it's impossible for any of us to leave."

(Mar's Room)

"I hope you're relaxing..." Mar taunted, and without a moment for her to breathe, he dug his tongue 'fro, his eyes closing as his slick muscle invaded Kitt's inner walls, his claws still squeezing the fat furry ass cheeks and enjoying their roundness and firmness, Mar thought.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't mind staying." Vook shrugged, leaning back in the chair. "And yeah, better me than anyone. I've got the strongest defense here." she added, standing up again from the chair, shaking her head left and right a bit to loosen the muscles. "I'll go ready the defense golems, then? The more help I can get, the better!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Disgusting doesn't even begin to describe these." Shadow growled as he evaded a number of tendrils, chopping them off when he could, "Slash do something!"

"Sheesh, can't do anything can ya?" Slash shouted, jumping towards the shadow, "Come on ugly, let's see what you got." he smiled, jumping around as the shadow's tendrils shot out at him. A few jumps around and the tendrils were tied in a tight knot, "There, you'd have to be retarded not to hit him now."

Shadow jumped forward, driving his blade deep into the shadow, the creature disintegrating and vanishing, "Ugh, I really hope there aren't many more of those things."

*lounge*

"I'll come with, the more we can get up the better," Katt said as she stood. She glanced towards Saric, "As for you, I suppose you can stay for now. But I'll be keeping an eye on you." she warned as she left the room. She glanced back, kneeling down towards the floor as Ryuu magically materialized through a special summoning, giving a slight yawn, "Keep an eye on things for me alright?" she said to the small whelp as she started towards the armory, Ryuu glancing back at her a bit before walking quietly into the teachers lounge and taking a seat near one of the warm heating vents.

*Mar's room*

"HAAAAAAHHHH!!" Kitt let out a loud cry of pleasure, her back arching up as she felt large tongue invade her sensitive tail-hole, sending bolts of pleasure shooting through her body, "Ahhh, d-don't, stop," she whimpered a bit, "It feels, good. Tingly."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Leviathan, high pressure shot, now! Widen the jet a tad!" Mael barked at her familiar, and it spouted another jet of slicing water. This time, Mael shot a lightning bolt from her flintlock pistol at it, causing the jet fry up and disintegrate the black blobs on her side. "Is it over? By the powers..." The tigress sighed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers