Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"That's proof enough for me." Vook added, brushing her hair out of the way of her face, leaning back in the chair. "So, what exactly are you coming here for?" she asked once more, looking towards the newcomer.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: ...Or maybe it's enough waiting time and we could proceed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'll go ahead and post my thingy!

IC:

Mael drew her gunsaber and pistol, resting the barrel of the pistol on the flat of her gunsaber and pointing it at the darkness. "I'm with ye." She murmured dangerously, Levi baring his fangs and hissing.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Primarily I come here to completely destroy the corrupt shadow mages," said Saric "secondly I wish to help out in this school any way I can. I have always wanted to be a teacher and with these shadow mages about it might not be a bad idea to have someone who can show the students how to defend against their type of magic."
"A shadow mage, trying to destroy other shadow mages..." Vook thought, shaking her head a bit. "Help us in any way you can, huh?" she spoke, looking over towards her colleagues. "Any ideas?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Nostalgia's got nothing on this.

IC:

One of the shadow's fired an attack towards Slash, who jumped over and behind Koro. "Next time you ask me for a favor remind me to say no!" he shouted.

"Shut-up and fight the things, you got claws right?" Shadow shouted, swinging his blade at the nearest shadow.

OOC: Shadow vs shadow. Taking all bets.

IC:

*Teachers lounge*

Katt looked around at the other teachers, "Fine, you can stay. But I'm keeping my eye on you." she warned.

*Mar's room*

Kitt cried out in surprise from the spank, followed by a curious purr from the rub at her crotch, "Ahhhh, what, are you doing?" she asked curiously.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yeah, right. "Koro"? You're thinking of doggies!

And isn't your character named Shaun? GAH! Don't lie to me. T_T

IC:

Karomaru nodded to the others, and focused on his side. If they kept up the formation, then they would be covering their backs. It was then that he snapped as he heard a gurgle coming from one of the monsters, apparently ready to attack, "Huh?!" the boy gasped, preparing to defend as the gooey hands reached out to grab him, "Damn! It caught me!" he grunted, the blob starting to pull Karomaru towards itself as he tried his best to back off. "Little... help... here!" he grunted.

(Teacher's Lounge)

OOC: Let's just forget about Dorothy's question to Ayumi, lol.

IC:

The intentions seemed to be righteous, and convenient for their situation, although maybe way too convenient; Dorothy was unable to make a decision because of the many variables flying inside her mind, so she put her decisory faculties aside, sighing in defeat, "I'm going for what everyone decides." She stated.

(Mar's room)

The dragon remained silent, leaning downwards to face her bulbous rear, his snout nuzzling against her butt-crack as he started licking up and down on the line, both his claws gripping the large ass as he knelt in front of the bed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Shit! Leggo'a me mate you rapist bastard!" Mael yelled at the goop and fired random condensed bursts of wind charged with electricity from her enchanted flintlock pistol at the gooey hands. "Pervert! Pervert! PERVERT!! Leviathan, let em have it!" She ordered, and the serpent glided on top of her head, opened its mouth and fired a condensed 'beam' of high-pressured water at the hands before cutting across them cleanly with a turn of his head. The jet of water slicing through the arms cleanly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"If it makes you feel better than I have no problems with it," said Saric "now if you don't mind filling me in on the current situation, please."
(OOC: I'm sorry! Don't chuck me out, we've been together in this RP for too long!)

Ayumi frowned at the shadow mage.

'If Katt says you can stay, it's fine with me. The situation, Saric, is that those Shadow using goons have made off with one of our students, Kitt. We've had a few encounters with them, and they're pretty damn tough, but we've no choice but to chase 'em down and rescue Kitt. We gotta bit of a dilemma though, as we can't just go and leave the students unprotected, y'know? But leaving any one of us behind would diminish our fighting force greatly, and the chance of success would be slim.' The teacher explained.

'That's about it, right guys?' She said, looking around at her colleagues and tossing her hair back.

all i ever wanted was the world.