Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Oh, hi!" Dorothy smiled softly as Katt greeted her, "I could give my lesson without any problem, gee..." she giggled, and then suddenly found herself having her hair messed up, "Ah! Uh-uhm... Hello, Ayumi!" she smiled too, a bit rattled due to the sudden intrusion in personal space, but smiled too nonetheless. "Is Vook with you?" she hurried to ask.

(Field)

Karomaru nodded, "Then I think we're ready to go." He said to Shaun, and looked over to Mael, "You ready, right?" he confirmed. "We must begin the exploration of that place immediately."

(Mar's Room)

Moments later, the dragon broke the kiss, separating their mouths, but keeping his open in front of hers, his lower lip connecting a trail of their saliva to her maw as he stared at her with one of his sensual blue eyes, the other one being concealed by his hair.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mael nodded back and patted a pouch she had around her hip. "I'm ready and I brung some potions. Its not much, but it could be helpful. Where we be starting, matey?" She asked, puffing her chest out confidently, prepared to dive into danger.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Good call, I brought some Medicine from the Infirmary too, took a few before I left this morning." Karomaru gave a small grin, before he looked over to the dome of the sealed-off arena a small distance away, "We go now." He said, "Whatever's waiting for us down there, I'm not about to let them harm her." The boy stammered, and gave a nod to the other two, before he started walking back into the building, heading towards the arena where the large hole was located.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well of course I am, Dorothy." Vook smiled as she entered the room after Katt, closing the door behind her. "So, what's up?" she asked, taking a seat in one of the swivel chairs, looking towards the others.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Zane swung open the door to Mar's room and frowned at the sight. "Keep your bitch silent for awhile, I must have complete silence!" he commanded with his eyes closed, and his blade ready in case Mar goes insane on him.

---

Fenrir hurried through the school, looking for teachers but finding none. He rushed throughout the school several times over before finally growing too tired to run any longer, and he laid down and rested silently, too worried about his partner to sleep. "Dammit Mel..." he murmured.
"Shipshape! I knew ye just had it in ye ter steal from in'fr'mries! Right behind ye Maru me lad!" Mael laughed, clapping him on the back. She readied her special compass in case they needed it, as going somewhere unknown, people tended to get lost.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Oi, we can never be too careful, and if we need to get healing like yesterday, it'll be a tough spot with no medics." Karomaru explained to Mael as the small group moved to the arena, "Classes are over, and if memory serves it's only ten minutes before the dorm curfew and extra-curriculars... Even if the halls are deserted, we should be careful and lay low until we're in the arena..." the boy said upon they reached the halls again.

(Teacher's Lounge)

"Well, I'd like to say I've come up with a viable method to execute any rescue plans but... I'm afraid our limited personel in the school does not allow us to leave the building open to any outside attack from these individuals..." Dorothy said as reply, and sighed a bit, looking a bit disappointed, "I'm perplexed, I've never truly seen any sort of shadow magic user, outside of the books." She admitted.

(Mar's Room)

"Don't remember inviting you over." Was Mar's simple reply to Zane, not taking his eyes from Kitt's. "Get lost." He softly said, apparently having ignored the mage's speech.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Especially of teachers, I willing to bet this'd be frown upon by them." Shadow grinned a bit as he followed the others, glancing around the halls, his ears perked up to listen for anything.

*Lounge*

"I'm not sure how helpful those would be," Katt sighed a bit, "Shadow magic is a very distant group, not likely that many of their secrets would be available to the outside world. As for the school's defenses, we could reactivate the old golems." she looked over at Dot, "You're relatively new here so you might not know, centuries ago this school used to train magi-soldiers, as a defense they used runed golems to defend the building from attacks. If we could get them working again we could at least have some sense of security when we do go."

*Mar's room*

Kitt on the otherhand couldn't look away as Zane suddenly burst through the door, her fur fluffed up in fear as she shook slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darkness.

He could feel it, everywhere. This school had been attacked by shadow mages. Their corrupt form of magic permeated the air. "Foul things," said a dark robed figure silently.

A snake moved lithely under his robe. Its eyes fixing on his wondering what exactly what he had planned. "We must speak with the teachers Hibi," he said.

The snake, without saying anything, seemed to agree and moved to a better vantage point. With that they were off easily finding passage into the school. It had been awhile since he last roamed these halls. He still felt comfortable here despite the changes that had been made since he left. There was alot of shadow magic then too.

He soon found himself outside of the teachers lounge. He knew they would be here, classes were over and he remember how teacher always gather in that place during difficult times. "Now or never Hibi," he sighed opening the door and walking in.

((Character sheet to come later.))
Raze slammed the door shut and broke the knob off, then nonchalantly threw it to the side. "Damned rapist." he said in an extremely pissed tone.
--
Fenrir had finally fallen asleep in a hallway, enjoying the A/C, but also having a nightmare of what may be happening to Mel.