Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
Mar grabbed and pulled, attempting to remove Katt from Kitt's pussy in one go.

(Shadow's House)

Dorothy moaned softly, her mound feeling great in his paw "Eep! Shadow!" she whined, blushing in emarrasment, "That felt good..." she admited, "...but I'm not a cow, you know!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt slid out of Kitt's pussy, along with a large amount of pussy juice. She gasped a bit for air, her fur matted down with cum, "Gahh, that was disgusting!" she cried.

Kitt let out a loud roar as the two fell out of her, lying on the ground panting slightly, "Mmm, that felt amazing, I liked it." she purred softly.

*Shadow's*

"Doesn't mean I can't try does it?" Shadow grinned, nuzzling down towards Dorothy's breasts, poking her nipples with his cold wet nose.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I think... now you've explored the depths of the unknown in an unexpected way. Wanna go for it again?" Mar joked, holding Katt in his arms, actually relieved she was alright.

(Shadow's House)

"Ahh... Hrrrr... Sh-Shadow...!" Dorothy groaned slightly at the touch, "Can't I at least finish to eat before you try to pervert me?!" she whined again, looking adorable with a half-swollen cheek full of the pizza she had been trying to chew.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"LIKE HELL!" Katt shouted, coughing a bit, "Ugh, I need a shower so badly, that was disgusting."

"I liked it." Kitt smiled down at Katt, "Hey, did you shrink?" she asked curiously.

*Shadow's*

"Eat fast," shadow joked, pulling her onto his lap as he sat back on the couch, "Cause you're just too sexy to resist for long."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uh, no, I don't think so. But you look like you had a nice growth spurt." Mar grinned to Kitt, standing up with Katt in his arms. "Wow, you're really tall!" He faked surprise, chuckling as he looked up at Kitt.

(Shadow's House)

Dorothy giggled a bit after swallowing, "You know, I never had any problem of abstinence with any other guy around me..." she said, looking down at her large chest and absent-mindedly clutched it in her soft claws, heaving the soft orbs. "They used to be Cs until a couple months ago, gee..." she said with a little blush, of amusement this time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Really? I don't feel any diffrent." Kitt turned around a bit, bending over and examining herself. She stood back up, smiling a bit, "I don't think I look any diffrent." her tail whipping around and accidentally knocking over a stuff grizzly.

*Shadow's*

"Oh really? What'd you do, use some of that growth stuff on yourself?" Shadow grinned, placing his hands on hers and giving her breasts a slight bounce, "Wonder if a nother dose or two would bounce them up a few sizes." he licked his muzzle a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure, you're still the same," Mar convinced, and shrugged, "Let's go back home for today, your sis' seems to be tired." He smiled, wagging his tail excitedly.

(Shadow's House)

"Hey!" Dorothy scowled a bit, mid-moan from his squeezing, "I didn't use any chemical compound on me! They are 100% natural!" She said, "What...? You want them to be bigger?" she inquired at the end.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awww, but I wanted to see more of the animals." Kitt pouted.

"We'll come back soon," Katt said honestly tired and ready for a long cat-nap, "Now let's go, I," she let out a big yawn, nuzzling against Mar's chest as she began to snore slightly.

"Oh okay," Kitt huffed a bit, "We can come back again right? Promise?" she asked Mar.

*Shadow's*

"You kidding?" Shadow nuzzled against her chest, "Why mess with perfection, and 100% natural is all the better." he growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure thing, cutie." Mar nodded in agreement, holding Katt up his chest as he beckoned with his head over to the fence they had come over, "Let's go home for now." He smiled.

(Shadow's House)

"Gee, perfection?" Dorothy giggled, easily swayed by his praise, blushing from it as she smiled, "I don't know about that... But if you like them so much you can drink uhm... some... gee!" she giggled playfully, moaning softly as he nuzzled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Alright but remember you promised." Kitt reminded as she jumped over the fence, leaving a large crack in the cement as she landed, "So should we bring her back to our house or is yours closer?"

"Don't mind if I do." Shadow licked his muzzle, lying back on the couch as he lifted Dot onto his chest, he pulled down her shirt a bit freeing her breasts, "Oooh, wolfy like." he smiled, raising his head up and closing his maw around one of her nipples, sucking on it gently, pinching the other one in his hands and tugging on it slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad