Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Mael nodded absentmindedly, half taking notes, half doodling. She was already entranced by Dot's breasts for some reason. Most probably boredom more than anything. Leviathan was wrapped around her arm, sleeping quietly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Darien had been unable to land a hit on Karo, and was now breathing heavily, only just keeping up with the other boy's fencing.

'Look at you Karo, i'd say you're a natural at swordplay. Good work Darien, we'll leave it at that.' Ayumi said lazily.

'Okay, sorry we don't have time for any more practice battles, the lesson's over. Off you go, go do some fun studenty things or something.' The teacher said, turning to a huge pile of broken weapons on a table and beginning to rummage through them.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Karomaru grinned widely, bowed respectfully to his partner, and then ran up to Ayumi, "Hey! Ms. Ayumi! Thanks for letting me use this sword! Maybe the talking scene was weird, but I think I found out what I'm good at!" he said cheerfully to the teacher.

(Dorothy's Class)

"...and to conclude," Dorothy said as she scribbled some last details on the blackboard, "A familiar's Health is not replenished by simply feeding it or letting it rest. Think their Magical Endurance and Health as an opposite relationship as ours. A Familiar's health is restored via magic or concoctions, but their magical endurance may only be restored by feeding it correctly. Greater effects are obtained if you know your familiar's favorite food, gee!" she said to finish.

(Mar's Room)

"Good..." Mar smiled, and opened his maw to let his tongue come out and lick below her ear, caressing the fur with the wet saliva press all the way down to her neck, his one claw groping and massaging her chest as his other claw went down to her groin, starting to finger it with care.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt glared at Veil for a second, "Students, class is over, leave now. Except you Mr. Veil." she said, clenching her fist a bit.

Whoa, you can cut the tension with a knife. Who is this guy? Shadow wondered.

*Mar's Room*

Kitt let out a cute little gasp from the claw at her crotch, her body tensing slightly from the jolt of pleasure, "Mmm, th-that, what was that?" she asked curiously.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Oh? Well, it's not like it was doing much good hanging there. Although, i think it's pretty important, or valuable, or something. Can i see it for a second? I'm not even sure what it's made out of... After something like this, i expect you to get perfect marks in my class, got it? If you don't come out on top with such an extraordinary weapon, i won't be pleased. Lucky for you, you're pretty damn good with a sword.' Ayumi said, holding out her hands for Karomaru's weapon.

Karomaru blinked at her words, slightly surprised at the speech, but shrugged and returned the sword; after all, it wasn't his. "It says its name is Kelderiver. Hey, do weapons pick their names like this?" he said.

(Mar's Room)

"Oh, you liked it?" Mar smirked, his claw rubbing all along her inner thighs as his fingers danced around Kitt's labia, her nipples being pinched by his other claw, "I'm just getting started. Now just relax, and enjoy."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes ma'am" Veil smiled at the thought of finally fighting his student. He walked over to her and looked up at her.
--
Mel went back to Ayumi's class sometime later and tapped on her shoulder. "I'm sorry ma'am... I can be good now, I promise..." she said sadly.
Kitt nodded shyly, a soft purr echoing from her throat as Mar played with her innocent unexperienced body.

*Arena*

Shadow stepped out of the room along with the rest of the class, stopping just outside and resting against the wall near the door, Something's going on, and I'm gonna find out. he thought, his ears pricking up to better hear anything.

"What are you doing here? Who are you?" Katt asked, glaring down at Veil.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Veil looked at her and sniggered. "You should know that better than anyone..." he said with a grin. his hands glowed and purple/black energy started moving along the ground to him. "I did teach you after all... oh yes, and your sister says 'hi'."
'Honestly? I still don't believe it talked... and i've never heard of weapons naming themselves... but it's true it's an exquisite sword.' Ayumi murmured, turning it over in her hands before handing it back.

'So yeah - huh?' The teacher stopped mid-sentence when she felt Mel tap her on the shoulder.

The girl looked so small and sad that Ayumi couldn't help feel a little guilty about sending her away.

'I guess that's okay. Hey, Karo, mind staying for a few minutes to spar with Mel here? It won't take long, and i feel a little bad that she missed out on the lesson. Okay, how about trying some weapons again, slowly and carefully?'