Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Serin sighed as he looked up at the sky of dawn. Him and Tsuchi were out training all night at the training grounds Katt's class went to earlier. He sighed, thinking of all he did. 'My blades are a tiny bit sharper, magic a little bit stronger, and a massive underground tunnel network to use to my advantage. A night well spent.'

Tsuchi, currently coiled around the paragon's tail, yawned sleepily. "I'm gonna get some rest for now. Why don't you get a few minutes rest?"

"My kind only needs to rest once a week. That is why."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Raze:
Raze appeared from the shadows and laid a cold hand on Mar saying, "Do not reveal the juicy parts now, I would much rather see her horrified face after being told by her sister. Why do we need this worm anyways?" Raze scowled at the girl... one of his fists in a clench on his blade. Midgard was nowhere to be found, but his presence easily felt.

*a couple days later with Mel*
"What'm I supposed to do Tiggy!?"
"I'm sorry mistress, this is a most troubling perdicament... not an obstacle to be easily defeated." Fenrir said with a sigh."
"Awwww!"

OOC: Yeah... I didn't quit, I just needed some time off.
"Tell me what? What does my sister have to do with any of this?" Kitt asked, "She's not involved in the dark arts, she's a good person."

*Halls*

"Well anyway," Katt said suddenly, "I should be getting to my class, don't wanna leave them to try and learn magic by themselves." she laughed a bit, though it was a forced one, as she headed to her teaching area.

*Offensive magic*

"Oh, you're already here. Sorry I'm late," Katt smiled as she entered the area, "I was talking with the other teachers. Now then, I believe this is your first day of offensive magic, so we'll be starting with the basics."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(OOC: Glad you didn't evaporate, Magus. ^^)

Ayumi stuck her tongue out at Katt, but she was impressed by how composed the other teacher was, in the face of what had happened.

'Yeah, yeah. Catch you guys later!' Ayumi said with a smile, heading off in the direction of the armoury.

There were some pupils already waiting when Ayumi arrived.

'Yo kiddies!' She shouted, unlocking the doors with a lazy wave of her hand.

'You guys ready for some hard work? No fancy spells here, just good old weapons.' The teacher said, ushering her class inside the building.

'Oh, hey, Karo, right? You were that kid in the infirmary, right? I probably shouldn't push you so hard after you being beaten up and all, but if you're serious about fighting, you'll work hard anyway, right? Well, whatever. Let's get started!' Ayumi said, ruffling Karomaru's hair and grinning as she went inside.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Great!" Karomaru said, grunting slightly at the ruffling, his spiky hair getting all messed up, before he single-handedly fixed it, "Hope there's a wea," he entered and let his jaw drop as he saw a wide array of all sorts of equipments in the walls. "Awesome!" he smiled widely and ran into Ayumi's classroom.

(Halls)

After seeing the other teachers off, Dorothy smiled to herself, thinking she was glad to hear Katt was doing a bit better, and went over to her class room.

(Familiar Studies' Room)

When Dorothy entered, she was surprised to see many more students than the day before, she went over to her desk and greeted them, "Good morning class. I'm glad you all came in so early!" she said with a wide smile, setting Tina on the table as always, the little water serpent putting a paw to her maw as she yawned cutely. "Alright then! According to schedule, today's subject is Spiritual Chains or Binds. What comes to mind when you think about that phrase?" she asked openly to the classroom, eyes were all on her as she asked, unbeknown to her, the population of her classroom for this new day was over 70% male.

(Secluded Room)

"Tch." Mar grunted slightly as Raze put his hand over his shoulder, "Don't do that out of the blue." He scowled, and looked over Kitt with a serious gaze, "You're right. She's a good person, she just messed with what she shouldn't have. But enough about that, finish up your food, Thorne should awaken anytime now."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"BONDAGE!!" Mael screamed suddenly, excited. "That phrase be making me think of bondage! Does this be meaning we can use our familiars to shackle people so we can have our way with them, miss!?" She asked, waving her gunsword up in the air excitedly. Leviathan stopped drifting around her, hovering as still as a rock in midair, facing Dorothy's familiar. After a few moments of staring, a pair of hearts appeared where his eyes should be, and he started drifting toward Tina, only for Mael to snag him by the tail and yank him back.

"No no no, you be keeping your serpentine sex to yourself, you hear?" She scolded Levi sternly, who hissed pitifully in reply.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"She..." Kitt didn't quite believe them, her sister was always a kind person, she'd never be involved with them. She quickly finished eating what was left on her plate, giving a few crumbs to Flare, "So, am I going to be told why I'm here?"

"You're here because the master wanted you," Thorne stepped slowly into the room, smiling a bit, "You should be thankful he wants you, otherwise you would be of no use to us. Now stop asking questions." she growled a bit.

Kitt shrank away towards Mar, feeling a bit safer near the large dragon, afraid to be closer to Thorne.

"Alright then, you all know your elements, I want you to feel them. Focus them. And unleash them." Katt explained, she was happy to be teaching, it helped to keep her mind busy.

Feel. Focus. Unleash. Shadow repeated in his head, focusing on the wind that was blowing through his fur, Okay, focus it. he thought, a bit unsure of what that meant, but it wasn't long before he felt a slight pain in his arm, white smokey wind whipping around it, And, UNLEASH! he thought, the smokey air suddenly whipping around violently, turning a bright red before it vanished, "GAHHH!" Shadow roared as he grabbed his arm, a number of cuts covering his forearm.

"Oh, not again." Katt groaned as she ran over to him, and examined the arm, "Hmmm, looks like only skin damage. That's good, you need to be careful. Water crashes. Fire burns. Wind slices. If you're careless you could end up amputating your limb." she warned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Wow, way to go Emo Shadow! Haha, j/k.

IC:

Dorothy sweat-dropped and nervously smiled, "Maybe I should choose my didactical questions better..." she told herself, and resumed, "I'm afraid... not." She responded to Mael, and started: "A Spiritual Chain or Bind is the connection one forms when they summon their familiar into this plane of existance. This roughly means your familiar is 'connected' to you. However, one must remember that this Bind is a one-way only in its original purpose." Dorothy explained.

"You see, the original purpose of a Spiritual Chain initially derives from the principle of subsistence, from where we can assume our Familiars 'depend' on the Chain to be able to materialize, this means, that were the Chain severed, our Familiars would fade away." Some gasps of surprise could be heard among the class, Dorothy smiled reassuringly, "But don't worry, the Spiritual Chain does not disappear on its own, neither anybody can cut it down by any normal means. Since the cathedra does not require us to learn about Soul Severing, the aforementioned, you don't need to worry, it won't go into the test." She giggled a bit, and made a gesture with her hands, "Does anybody have any questions so far? I will cover the functions of the Spiritual Chain now, so make sure if you're stuck on something, that you ask now."

(Secluded Room)

"Thorne, you're gonna give 'er a heart attack." Mar sighed, folding his arms, "Master doesn't need her with white hairs on her." He wrapped his tail around Kitt's waist, keeping her near his musclebound form. "The little bird is back on its feet. Would be wise to store it on a cage or something, we can't give it to Master as an egg." He said, beckoning towards Thorne so she would put the bird away.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh." Was all Mael spouted, sounding a little dumb. She listened for a bit, not understanding a lot of the words Dorothy used. "Yeah, so simply put... it be like a radio-link between us an' our familiars... but there are people out there who be able ta' disrupt that signal... picking our familiars off forever?" She asked, a little disturbed. She just got Levi, and though he wasn't as cute or the slightest bit talkative (he hasn't said anything at all), she's grown accustomed to his company, enjoying his presence and finding amusement in his graceful swimming motions as he circled her.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Serin listened to Katt's advice as he stood there, focusing on his element. He noticed what happened to Shadow, but paid it no mind. As he focused, he could feel the earth in front of him uplifting. His eyes suddenly opened as he struck the uplifted earth with a palm thrust, causing the earth a explode into shrapnel and launch forward. 'Like a shotgun.' He looked at the teacher and smirked. "How's that for the element of the earth?"
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)