Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Ayumi was sprawled across her bed, the covers twisted around her in a mess and her mass of purple hair fanned out on the mattress, snoring loudly. Koko was sleeping too, laying across Ayumi's legs, his furry body rising and falling with each of his own snores.

all i ever wanted was the world.

The silver dragoness opened one eye to look over towards the feline, nodding a bit. "Yep, I have to be. Can't be late for teaching, now!" she giggled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oi." Karomaru waved over to Shaun with a hand and smiled, "Mornin'. Can't argue about the beds," he laughed a bit, rocking his head back and forth to loose his neck a bit. "Classes start in about ten, we should hurry." He said, "I'm going over to Ms. Ayumi's class. Remember our plan: We finish up class and we meet outside with the others." He said, nodding before he walked up towards the exit, seemingly forgetting about the sleeping Reno.

(Dorothy's Room)

Dorothy came out of the shower room, only using a towel to cover slender, scaly body. She looked a lot more refreshed, Tina seemed to be playing on the bed with a little paper and a pencil, silently as always. The young dragoness got her wardrobe ready and when she was done dressing herself: A purple wooly broad-neck pullover, and blue jeans that tightened around her hip area, she combed her hair neatly, tied it up into a long tail and put it over her shoulder, before she slipped her big round glasses on and went over to Tina. "How do I look?" she smiled sweetly.

Tina responded by showing a scribbled six on the paper she had been using with a gentle smile. Dorothy sighed at this, but enthusiastically went to pick her familiar up, and then when her stuff was in order, left for the halls.

(Halls)

"Good morning!" Dorothy said cheerfully to Katt, their rooms happened to be nearby, so she had to take the same route to the classroom area. "Did you come to pick Vook up?" she asked.

(Secluded Room)

"Yo," Mar broke the ice, he now was leaning on a wall, both of his claws inside his uniform's jacket, "You look like someone I know." He said, not facing her directly, but rather one of his sapphire-blue eyes fixed on Kitt, "You said your sister's gonna come for you. Mind if I ask her name?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[Infirmary]

"Oh, ye be up lads!" Mael laughed at them from across the room. She had woken up early and had come over to the infirmary to visit her friends, and was now leaning over the still unconscious and hovering Jester, scribbling on his mutilated face with a permanent marker. Horyo had already been victimized by the girl, made to look "pretty" with makeup, lipstick, mascara and eyeshadow. Even the tuft of fur on his head wasn't spared, as it was braided and tipped with beads. Mael left Jester alone and crossed over Horyo to get to Shadow and Karo.

"I be changing me mind." She stated. "Who be teaching us familar studies? I dunno how to use Levi, all 'e does is float around me, it gets pretty darn annoying!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Wow, glad I woke up early," Shadow thought aloud, "That blue dragoness runs familiar studies, as for me I'm heading for offensive magic, it's about time I learned to actually fight here."

*Halls*

"My students tend to be late themselves." Katt smiled a bit. She nodded in Dorothy's direction, "No, just chatting as I passed by. How're you doing Dorothy?" She asked.

*Secluded room*

"Uh, her name's Katt." Kitt said, wondering how he would possibly know her sister.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Weapon Combat Classroom: Outside)

Karomaru stopped in front of the door, gripping his fists tightly. "I wonder if Ms. Ayumi is going to lend me a special weapon... Man, I've never fought in my life, and my knuckles are still sore... Hope I don't get studded gloves..." he sighed, talking to himself as he waited for Ayumi to come, after all, the doors were locked until the teacher came.

(Halls)

"I'm fine!" Dorothy smiled, "We just woke up, thanks for asking," she said, before she looked up to Katt, "Are you... uhm... feeling better?" she asked softly, clutching Tina slightly harder due to nervousness, making her large chest spread slightly as the little serpent pushed onto the middle.

(Secluded Room)

"Hoh?" Mar sighed, "Would you look at that?" he laughed for a brief period of time. "She used to teach me, y'know." He smiled, rising up a claw and snapping his fingers, a large fireball suddenly appearing, hovering on his claw, "And I used to be her top student, too."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi yawned and rolled over, kicking Koko in the process. The lion grunted, spitting out a small fireball onto the teacher's leg.

'YEOWCH!' Ayumi screeched, tumbling out of bed in her fright. She clawed her way back up, kneeling on the floor.

'I hate you Koko. That really stung! Wh-wh-yaaawn-what's the time?' She asked groggily, running a hand sleepily through her tangled hair. Ayumi turned to her alarmclock, which she never set, and discovered she was probably late, as usual.

'What a draaaaag... C'mon, we're getting up.' She murmured, pushing her familiar off the other side of the bed.

The teacher pulled on some denim shorts and a tank top, brushed her teeth, splashed some water on her face, dragged a hairbrush through her hair, gave up when it got stuck, grabbed her cigarettes and her scythe and bolted out of the door, almost crashing into Dot and Katt as they talked outside Vook's room.

'Oh, hey, awesome, i'm not late!' The teacher grinned.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"As good as can be expected I suppose," Katt looked a bit down, "I just have to hope Kitt's, AHH!" Katt started a bit as Ayumi suddenly ran up to them, "No, you're not late, for once." she teased, patting down her fur which was puffed out.

*Secluded room*

"You mean, she taught you how to, do all this?" Kitt asked, she wouldn't expect her sister to be involved in dark arts but now the thought was securely stuck in her head, "She never really talked about her work as a teacher."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, I liked testing my limits" Mar shrugged nonchalantly, smiling, "My teachers just wanted to see me through that, and hey, it worked." He closed his fist with a grin, making the fireball disappear. "Must be a real odd coincidence that Master needs you, sister of Ms. Kattrine." He ruffled a claw through his hair.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[Familiar Studies Class]

Mael stormed through the doors noisily, her boisterous laughter filling the room. "I be yearning for some learning, ma'am!" She announced, sitting herself down behind one of the many desks, her serpentlike familiar floating lazily around her upper torso.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers