Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"I have weapons of my own." Serin said, and as if to emphasize the point, the spurs on his arms starting rotations like saws while excreting a deep red liquid that looked like blood. "Good cutting power, and a mild, yet effective neurotoxin. Will mess with the senses of those that get it in their system, and throw off their game. As for magic, while I lack defense, I do have one offensive magic. The ability to cause a section of the ground below an enemy to implode, creating a 2-foot deep crater filled with flying shrapnel. Can easily take out an enemie's legs, or if they are low to the ground, such as me, it is death.""
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Alright, guess I'm up for Armed Combat class... I got to learn how to use a weapon, or else I'll just be a burden to everybody else. It wouldn't hurt to learn some attacking magic, or to know how Reno works..." Karomaru thought out loud, looking towards his sleeping familiar while contemplating him in silence. "If they teach us how to summon them, I'm sure it's not just to have pets." He laughed, "I suppose all we can do is wait until tomorrow and get prepared. I'll go to Armed Combat tomorrow, and after the first period, we should gather outside to start getting info on where we should go next, how's that sound?"

(Arena)

"Ayumi, I know you want to go, but we mustn't rush into something like this..." Dorothy explained, trying to get the teacher's attention, "It's getting late in any case, and this day has been too animated for us to keep straining ourselves, it would be best to go rest and recover energy for tomorrow... Right?" she smiled a bit.

(Pitch Black Room)

Making only moaning and growling sounds, Mar continued licking without paying mind to anything else, his tongue tapping onto Thorne's bulb before it shot forwards, starting to dig into her tunnel as his cock continued twitching and reacting to Kitt's tit rub, his balls churning slightly as the cum inside of them sloshed hotly, about to blow shortly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Correct." Vook nodded, standing up again. "We'll set out tomorrow, after our classes finish. Agreed?" she added, looking towards the other teachers, her tail swishing back and fourth idly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Sounds like a battle plan," Shadow nodded, "Tomorrow I'll try to get into offensive magic and see what I can learn. Between all of us we should stand a chance, even against that lizard guy." he smiled.

*Katt's room*

Katt pushed open the door to her bedroom, closing it quickly behind herself. She sat down on her bed, her head resting in her hands.

Ryuu catuiously walked towards her, sensing her stressed feelings, and nuzzled against her leg a bit.

Katt smiled a bit as she picked up the small dragon, "Thanks Ryuu." she gentley hugged the dragon as she lay down.

*Dark room*

"Oohh, love that tongue." Thorne growled in pleasure, holding her hands against his head as she grinded her crotch against his muzzle, her pussy juices leaking out like a small flood.

Kitt continued rubbing her furry breasts against Mar's cock, hoping the embarrassing situation would be over soon.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I be taking defensive magic class tomorah. I know nuttin about defense!" Mael admitted. "And that be some mighty cruel skills you got there, Serin! Yarr, I be liking them!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'You mean we still gotta teach?! What a drag. Ah well, let's work hard, i suppose.' Ayumi said with a sigh, standing up and putting an arm around Dot's shoulders.

'If this is hard for us, i can't imagine what Katt feels like. We gotta support her, as well as the pupils, and the whole school! The life of a teacher, eh?' She laughed, beginning to move towards the door.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Right! That settles it..." Karomaru nodded to himself, happy that at least now things seemed to be going smoothly. "Well, I doubt they'll let me off this bed until tomorrow, so..." he chuckled a bit, "We all better get a good night's sleep. We gotta focus on classes and be ready for the Rescue Operation." He said to the others, extending his arm forward, "But first, this is no formality, but let's all vow we won't tell anybody anything about this, and that every talk about our After School Activities will remain undisclosed. We don't want other people to get caught in it, neither the teachers to know what we're up to, 'kay?" he said, looking towards everyone else expecting the others to put their hands over his'.

(Arena)

Dorothy nodded and picked Tina up in her arms, "I agree... Let's all do our best." She smiled gently, and left the arena along with the others.

(Pitch Black Room)

As Mar's cock twitched in excitement, his pace grew faster and more wild with Thorne's cunt, his tongue basically ravaging her loins as if they were a creamy dessert, his hips starting to move back and forth, sliding the voluminous member in and out of Kitt's cleavage as his orgasm drew close.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Works for me," Shadow smiled, standing up and walking over, placing his hand over Karo's, "Guess this isn't gonna be as boring as I expected it to be." he joked.

*Dark Room*

Thorne squeeled in pleasure as she came hard from Mar's tongue, her juices pouring out over Mar's muzzle.

Kitt winced slightly as Mar's scaley cock rubbed roughly against her sensitive tits.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No one will find out anything from me. That I swear." Serin said, not putting his hand forward at all. "I don't need to sleep right now, so I shall train instead." With that, he went back underground, heading to the training field that was used for class.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Meet in the teachers' lounge tomorrow at 3?" Vook asked to the other teachers as she left the large room, heading out into the hallways.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan