Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Ayumi grinned and gave Dorothy the thumbs up.

'Perfect. Katt, i'm assuming we're jumping into this hole, right? Who wants to go first?' The teacher said, crouching down beside the hole and tapping ash into it.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"What's wrong, Dot?" Vook asked, kneeling down beside Dorothy, looking towards her. "There's lots of other teachers that can watch over the school for us. And we can always come right back if anything happens." she assured the blue dragoness, rubbing her back gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Cavalry's back! WOOHOO!!

IC:

[Infirmary]

"Ye two be needin' help there, mateys?" A rough sounding but playful and energetic feminine voice with a thick, pirate accent called over at the from another side of the room. The curtains covering one of the beds were drawn back sharply, revealing a heavily injured canine figure laying on his side on the bed. It was Horyomaru.

Beside Horyomaru's bed was Mael Strum, the girl who had arrived late. She marched over to them haughtily, a confident grin plastered her face as she stopped by before them, crossing her arms, she spoke. "I be wantin' in on this little quest of yours, yarr." She demanded. Her familiar, a serpentlike Sea Guardian named Leviathan Jormungandr, 'swam' around her lazily.

[Flash Back to the Exam Hall]

Having stepped into the strange circle, the buccaneer raised a hand forward and concentrated. A moment passed. Several moments. Nothing happened. "Bloody cur-" She started swearing when an almighty geyser erupted from the ground, then several smaller ones spouted around her, the droplets freezing in place and floating in midair, many a spectrum of rainbows appearing as the light passed by the vapor.

And then they were whirlpools. All the droplets and the vapors returned to the cyclones of water, which all converged into the gigantic whirlpool in front of her. It then imploded onto itself, shrinking to the size of marble before elongating to about two feet long, taking the shape of a watery dragonlike serpent. The clarity of the water became opaque with dark blues and reds, and soon, Leviathan Jormungandr, the Sea Guardian and Mael's familiar, swam through the air lazily, revolving around her head.

"Ye be disappointin', ye are." She laughed and scritched its chin.

[Infirmary]

"I hope ye don't be thinkin' I be eavesdroppin' on ye now, I wuz just tendin' to me mates over tharr." The pirate thumbed toward Horyomaru behind her casually, who was unconscious. On a nearby bed was Jester, also unconscious and injured, but floating just a few inches above his bed. "They be taking a sparring match to seriously now, yarr-har-har!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: I'll try this again...Just stop ignoring most of my actions like what happened earlier. That IS the reason I left the DaD a couple years ago...oh well.

IC:
As if to answer Karomaru, a strange tail popped out of the ground next to him, followed shortly by Serin's entire body, Tsuchi wrapped around the tail. "I am not a mole...I kicked a mole once, but I am not one." He said, obviously referring to when he first arrived. He then looked in the direction of the hole and sighed. "I saw the battle between you and the lizard. I would have stepped in if it would have made a difference, but I realized I couldn't really make a difference till I master my ability to burrow. I have mastered it." as he said this, he emphasized his point by burrowing, and popping up behind Shadow without making even a tiny tremor. "In case you are wondering why I'm not as agressive...blame the snake."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, suppose that's a start," Shadow shrugged, "Guess beggars can't be choosy, I just hope you both realize what we're talking about here." he said looking at the two students, "This is against a direct order from the teachers, odds are if we even succeed we might be expelled or something."

"So?" Slash smiled, jumping onto Shadow's bed, "We get kicked out of the school big deal, at least we can leave with pride knowing we at least tried."

Shadow smiled a bit, "You know, maybe you aren't as annoying as I thought."

*Arena*

"Nobody, they'll be expecting us, I'm sure the tunnel is covered with traps." Katt sighed, "We can't go rushing in there, as much as I want to, we need to be prepared."

*Dark room*

"If, I do this, can I go back?" Kitt asked, tears in her eyes as the liquid soaked into her fur, "I miss my sister."

"Oh, I don't think she likes us," Thorne pouted sarcastically, "And here we were such good hosts."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mael thumbed over at Jester's bed this time. "That lad's been expelled three times now and he be mighty shipshape!" She laughed. "Rules were meant to be broken," She tapped her eyepatch, emphasizing her missing eye. "That's how I be here in the first place! Now lets go get yer bonny-lass back from them mangy curs!" The pirate cheered, though the two injured students did not stir. They would've probably joined in, Horyo for the obligation of helping another out, and Jester out of plain boredom and thirst for a good thrashing, had they not knocked each other unfit for battle.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Karomaru sighed in relief, "We're five now..." he nodded, counting Serin and the other two, "Okay... how many of you know attack magic?" he asked, "And... I think we're gonna need weapons too..." he said, starting to ponder just how they would go for Kitt's rescue. "Man, I'm drawing a blank..." he scratched his head.

(Arena)

"I agree with Katt, we can't rush in!" Dorothy said, "If we go in unprepared, and we fail, then who will rescue Kitt?" she sighed.

(Pitch Black Room)

"Oh, please..." Mar sighed, although a smile crept along his face as he shook his head, "You're not enjoying it because I haven't touched you yet. Just do this for me, and I promise to be making you feel a thousand times better than now..." he reassured, lifting Thorne by her hips now as he dug his muzzle onto her groin, starting to lick her labia to tease her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Didn't you bring a weapon with you?" Shadow asked, "Figure most students did, we might be able to, borrow a couple. Not to mention the school's probably got an armory. As for magic, well, I haven't had a single class yet, defense or offense."

*Arena*

"We'll need to find out what kind of traps if any," Katt said as she turned away from the hole, rubbing her eyes a bit, "I'm, I'm gonna go, look something up." she said quickly as she started out of the room, Kitt, please be okay, I swear I'll come. Just hold on. she thought.

*Dark room*

"I, just want to go home." Kitt whimpered a bit.

"Oh just relax and enjoy OOOHH!" Thorne suddenly moaned outloud as a bolt of pleasure ran through her body from Mar's tongue at her pussy, "Fuck, that's what I needed." she growled.

Kitt glanced up at the lizard, noticing the white lines that criss-crossed her back, "What, what happened to your back?" she asked out of curiousity.

Thorne growled loudly, her tail lashing out, the flat part of the blade striking against Kitt's cheek, leaving a red mark under the fur, "Mind your own business. And do as your told." she growled.

Kitt cried out as she rubbed her cheek, surprised by the sudden strike. She nervously moved her hands back to her breasts, continuing her work on Mar's cock to avoid being hurt again.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I have these," Mael stated as she drew her enchanted flintlock pistol, an ornate black and gold handgun called The Ram, and her Gunsword, a curious cross between a large revolver and a cutlass called Braver, crossing them in front of her, the gun over the sword so both their barrels pointed at Shadow and Karomaru each. "I be as attached to them as me own tits!" She guffawed, holstering and sheathing them again with a stylish flourish. "I don't be taking any classes yet, so I know none but a few family spells. What I know, I know from sparring with me bitch of a sister." She added, crossing her arms underneath her breasts and causing them to jiggle.

Mael drew an ornate brass and ivory compass from a leather pouch belted to the side of her hip. "But if you be tracking your lass, I can help ye thar! This be what I used to find this damned school! It be a family heirloom passed down from... heir to heir. So I nicked it. It will point ye out to thing you're finding. We can use me papa's galleon to sail wherever that be! Yarr!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'Oooh! I can't stand this! Lemme know when you guys have figured out whatever you need to figure out. I'll hang out here. Maybe i'll throw Koko in and see what happens.' Ayumi said, her eyes lingering on her familiar, now snoozing beside the hole.

The teacher sighed, untucking her legs from under her and dangling them into the pit, holding her cigarette to her lips.

all i ever wanted was the world.