Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Yeah, close the doors and lock them," Katt ordered, "Keep it discrete, we don't need to cause panics by putting up large seals and red lights. Less people have a reason to think about what happened in their the better. And you two," She looked back at Shadow and Karo, "I want to make it clear again that you don't talk about this to anyone." She left without waiting for a response to get to her task, Kitt, dammit I swear if they hurt her. she growled a bit, her hand clenching into a fist, a dark aura wrapping around it.

"Better do what he says," Thorne moaned in pleasure as Mar's snout dug into her chest, "He can be quite persuasive." she laughed a bit.

Kitt did as she was told, to scared to disobey the two. Her tongue timidly slid out of her mouth, dragging up the tip of Mar's cock, lapping up the pre on it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Calm down now, Katt..." Vook gently patted Katt's shoulder, feeling her anger. "Everything will be alright, I'll make sure of it." she added as she followed the feline, heading towards the gymnasium as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
'You know,' Ayumi said, pausing halfway out of the door, out of earshot of the other teachers, 'when i was your age, i didn't really listen to what the people in charge said. And, it's a waste if we don't give people with spirit a chance, right? Let's all just do our best, eh?'

The teacher gave Shadow and Karomaru a small smile, and the shadow of a wink before striding out of the infirmary, catching up with the other women.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Karomaru listened to Ayumi carefully, his eyes moving to meet Shadow's, before he exchanged gazes and then returned to see the wink. He closed his eyes and thought: "At least... now I know who to go to if I need some advice." He thought, before he re-opened his eyes and looked towards Shadow, nodding suggestively.

(Halls)

Dorothy had followed the other two, walking closely behind to make sure she would be there in case Katt needed any assitance.

(Pitch Black Room)

"Mmmrrr... ohh yeah..." Mar grunted slightly, feeling the tongue lap onto his large erection, "Think you can lick harder? I'm barely feeling it..." he said softly, although his phallus spurted excessive pre over Kitt's tongue, all the while as he switched the holding position for Thorne and started using only one claw, using his other one to grab her right tit and play roughly with it as his maw enclosed around her left one, sucking and licking its nipple thoroughly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow chuckled a bit, "I like that teacher." he joked as he layed back on his cot.

*Halls*

Katt nodded, the aura around her fist vanishing as she relaxed, "You're right, thank you Vook. Almost let my anger the better of me." She walked through the doors to the training area, spotting the large hole instantly, "Well, guess we know how he got in here."

*Dark Room*

"Ooh wow, the whole breast," Thorne murred, quickly responding to the dragon's mouth around her tit, "Too bad, if they were just a bit smaller I bet you could get both in there at once."

Kitt tried pressing her tongue harder against Mar's cock, though it seemed when she did it just pushed it away instead of pushing against it, How does he expect me to do this harder? she wondered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'd hate to risk stuff at this school by disobeying them, but," Karomaru started, "If they won't do a thing because they can't, then it's all up to us; I'm sure they'll understand." He softly said, and laid back too. "But maybe we'll be needing some more help in this... We don't have enough man-power to fight that over-grown salamander, and neither any clues about where they went..." he sighed in disappointment.

(Training Arena)

Dorothy walked in and past the hole, where she had last seen Mar. She knelt down in front of the spot, setting Tina on the floor next to her to check the ground, "The rift was opened here..." she said, and continued, "There are lingering traces of magic left, but they are too weak to pin-point any location..." she explained.

(Pitch Black Room)

"Your fault for being so developed, sexy 'zard." Mar groaned mis-sucking, enjoying Kitt's treatments somewhat, before he stopped and looked down at the feline, "Speaking of development..." he stared right onto Kitt's chest and his mouth watered, "Wrap me around those, cute kitten. I'm sure they'll feel great." He smiled, pushing his large endowment onto Kitt's face again, smearing her cheeks with lots of hot pre, "Give me a tit-fuck..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'He made quite a mess, huh?' Ayumi said, getting out a cigarette while she peered into the hole.

Lighting up, she turned and looked all around.

'What a drag! There's absolutely nothing here to help us!' The teacher said, frowning.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Well, this magic matches up to the ones that I saw Thorne using, so they must be connected somehow." Vook added as she walked up to Dorothy, standing near the crater in the floor. "It's a very basic teleportation spell, but seeing as we've only got minor traces of the ley lines, it would take ages to decode where it teleports to."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well, I'm betting we could talk that teacher into helping us I'd bet," Shadow thought aloud, running through the list in his head, "You meet with any of the other students? Might be able to ask them for help."

*Training room*

"But why the need to dig in? If they could just teleport like that." Katt examined the hole, "Seems like alot of trouble to go through."

*Dark room*

"Ooh you're a naughty one," Thorne laughed, "You heard him kitten."

Kitt sat up a bit so her breasts could reach, grabbing them at the sides and pressing them around Mar's cock. She couldn't bare to look as she did, embarrassed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Argh, I can't remember of any- woah wait! Think I remember this mole guy..." Karomaru thought, "We should search for him. I don't know if we can trust him yet, but asking him won't hurt. We need all the help we can get." He declared, and looked towards Reno, "We might have to take some time to get stronger and knowledgable about familiars too... I don't want to run anymore risks. I'm gonna turn that over-sized alligator into luggage!" he growled.

OOC: Here's hopin' araha will post again, lol.

IC:

(Arena)

"Hmm..." Dorothy thought hard, trying to focus. Why would someone with the ability to teleport need to dig an entrance to the school? It was a great question, especially considering how irrational of such an excellent perpetrator to leave the trail of his... Dorothy's eyes opened wide, "That's it!" she stood up, looking over to the other three teachers, "What if they wanted us to follow them? If my brother had to go through this tunnel, then it should be large, and it should connect to someplace else too!" she deduced, "But... if we go..." She trailed off, looking towards the large hole while folding her ears back and frowning.

(Pitch Black Room)

Mar chuckled, "To look so reluctant, you barely gave it a second thought!" he said, "You like showing off, don't you?" he smiled, rubbing his shaft along the soft furry tits, grunting as pre fell onto Kitt's chin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad