Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Mmmrrr... you're tasty, I can't help myself..." Mar commented, his large tongue going right up at Kitt's pussy now, starting to lick and lap at her clitoris bulb with a deliberate, slow pace.

(Natural Puppy)

"Y-you..." Dorothy gasped in surprise, "You're not being serious, are you? I... I thought the shop had closed or something!" she trembled, still scared to be embarrassed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt meowed loudly, her back almost bending at a ninety degree angle as she purred in pleasure, "Ooohhh, don't stop." she moaned.

Meanwhile Katt had filled a few glasses with drinks and was on her way up. Balancing the three drinks in her hands carefully.

*Natural Puppy*

"If it had closed don't you think they would've looked and made sure no one was here?" Shadow laughed a bit, "You know for a genius are surprisingly cute and naive."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar slurped further inside, but stopped mid-way before reaching her hymen and gripped her butt-cheeks firmly, lifting her off the bed and craddled her in his arms. "We'll continue later..." he said, his ears twitching as he heard the giant tigress' steps closing in, "You should get back dressed, for now." He grinned, giving Kitt a gentle kiss to her lips before he set her down on the bed, "And, before I forget... this is a small secret between us, friends." He held his finger up to his face, winking mischiveously. "Promise I'll make you feel even better the next time."

(Natural Puppy)

"Y- flattery..." Dorothy mumbled, annoyed at his short, but somewhat sweet talk, it had certain hold on her. "Let's... just get dressed... okay...?" she said slowly, trying to stand up on his broad lap.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, okay." Kitt pouted a bit, upset that he had stopped. She sat up on the bed, pulling her skirt back up and putting her shirt on, "What's with the sudden,"

"Knock knock," Katt pushed the door open, holding the drinks, "I better not be interupting anything." she smiled a bit but looked around the room quickly, "So, what've you two been chatting about?"

"Oh we just, uhm," Kitt looked towards the ceiling a bit, her tongue hanging out cutely, "Something, hmm,"

Never was the sharpest one. Katt giggled a bit, handing one of the drinks to Kitt and then offering one to Mar, "Didn't know what you liked, hope you don't mind lemonade."

*Natural Puppy*

"Fine with me, I'm tapped for awhile anyways." Shadow said, trying to manuever in the small dressing room as he got dressed. As he pulled his shirt over his head he looked down at Dot, bent over a bit to keep from smacking his head on the ceiling, "So, where do you wanna go now? Arcade maybe? Would love another round of zombie busting."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure, thanks cutie." Mar said, his hardon had somehow miraculously disappeared, and thanks to it, he could stand with no problem to take the lemonade, "Say, like I was saying to Kitt, maybe we should all hang out," he popped up with conversation, sipping some lemonade, "Maybe I could take you two cute girls out for an ice-cream we never got for you, Katt?" he grinned.

(Natural Puppy)

"Uhm..." Dorothy slipped on her blouse, after putting her jeans back on, "I'm a bit... worn out..." she looked down at her feet, putting her glasses back on, but not taking the choker he had given her off. "Is it okay if we go out for a drink first?" she asked, her claws trying to settle and fix her silken, but currently messy hair.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"YAY!" Kitt nearly pounced on Mar, licking at his cheek.

Katt couldn't help but giggle a bit, "I suppose it's obvious but, she really likes ice-cream."

"Think they have sardine flavored?" she asked, her tail whipping around happily.

*Natural Puppy*

"A drink? Aren't you a bit young?" Shadow smiled, "I don't wanna spend the night in jail for buying drinks for an underaged drinker."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wow, what's with you girls and fish?" Mar reluctantly smiled at his own comment, but made sure to hold Kitt with his arm to not let her fall after getting so high up to lick him. "I'd love to invite you two, anyway." He shrugged it off.

(Natural Puppy)

"Hey! I'm nineteen! It's not like I'm a little girl..." Dorothy pouted, but continued, a bit mad, "And I didn't mean that... I meant going out to drink a coffee or tea!" she defended herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It's a cat thing," Katt laughed a bit.

"Yeah, come on mr. alligator," Kitt licked her lips, "I can almost taste it already."

*Natural Puppy*

"Guess I'm just used to a diffrent kind of drinking," Shadow laughed a bit, for some reason she just seemed funny when angry, "Sure, coffee or tea sounds great, course, if you wanted I do know a guy that works at a bar. Sure he wouldn't mind looking the other way for a bit. Just saying." he winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Alligator, huh?" Mar laughed, "Must be 'cause of my lack of wings, oh well. Let's go out then, girls!" he said, eagerly taking both felines out of the house and into the streets.

(Natural Puppy)

"I don't drink alcohol..." Dorothy said, smiling wryly. "And I don't doubt you're used to 'different' types of drinking, you downed one of my two experiment bottles without thinking!" she finished with a small, weird, scowl-like laugh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So Katt how'd you two meet?" Kitt asked curiously as she rode on Mar's large arm, her tail wagging around as it hung underneath her.

"Just lucky I guess," Katt laughed, walking next to Mar, her tail wrapping around his waist.

"Hey I was thirsty, and there was something drinkable in the fridge, I did the logical thing." Shadow shrugged, "So, about that coffee, you know there's that stardoe's just down the street a bit of a ways."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad