Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
The dragon whipped out his tail and slammed Ayumi back, then fired a small Mini Laser at her, destroying everything around the door and Thorne. "What are your orders Thorne?" he said in a somewhat in charge kind of voice.
----
Zane smiled at hr and remarked, "You are an evil woman at heart, and deep down you know it. The darkness surrounds you, and you can't escape all those you killed." he appeared behind her and pushed her away using True Darkness. Then his blade glowed faintly black. "Well?" he smirked.
Thorne moved towards the side, the tip of the icicle brushing against her arm, coating it in a thick layer of ice, "A teacher? Her?" she asked laughing a bit, "Wow, you must be desperate." she lashed her tail-blade at Dot as she jumped away, aiming just to cause injuries, she didn't want to kill them too fast, "What can I say, just a bit nostalgic, decided to run around a bit. Maybe pick up a souvenir."

She covered herself as the doorway was destroyed, "For starters DON'T DESTROY WHAT WE'RE AFTER!" She shouted.

"Orange fur with black stripes, about yay tall," he held up his hand to roughly Kitt's height, "Great set of sweater cows?" he asked, spotting Kitt walking towards them from the other end of the hallway, her familiar resting on her arm.

"SMITE!" Katt shouted, whipping her arm forward, the holy whip striking out at Zane, "I am not! You tried to make me into some killing machine but you failed!" she growled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi gasped, winded from Midgard's tail, but she managed to create the same fiery barrier she had used on her students around herself as protection from the laser.

The teacher got to her feet, shaking back her mane of hair.

'Whatever. If a bunch of creeps bust on into our school, we're gonna throw 'em out, right? Vook? Dot? You guys take care of the dragon chick, i'm gonna kick this guy's ass!' She shouted, leaping towards Midgard, scythe spinning dangerously in her hands as she launched a handful of flames at the male dragon, Koko adding a number of fireballs to the blaze.

all i ever wanted was the world.

The dragon wrapped his tail around Ayumi midair, in just the right spot so she recoiled from the blow. Then he fired another laser right into her shoulder, blowing up on the wall behind her, and a small explosion where it hit her.
----
Zane dodged it just barely and looked at her. "That was a deadly blow, you are a killing machine, are you not trying to kill me right now?" he said as he appeared about 50 feet away, then he turned all black and six black wings sprouted out. The black aura then settled down and he looked no different, except for his black eyes. "This is the demon you never knew about." he said as if three voices were speaking. "Zane the Holy Knight, Raze the Destined, Korsa the Apocalypse." he said, this time it sounded like one voice, switching off with each name.
"Oh yeah! Those two things were," Karomaru started mumbling to Shadow, making squeezing motions with his hands while chuckling, making up as if he was holding a pair of large watermelons, unable to tell Kitt was not far behind him.

(Field)

"Nngh!" Dorothy held by her damaged shoulder. She had managed to turn sideways, efficiently avoiding a mortal strike to her neck, but her shoulder had not come out unhurt. "T-Tina... there's no water around..." she gasped, starting to wobble a bit thanks to the injury, she had never received a battle strike before. Tina looked at her curiously, as if not understanding.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I gotcha, Dot!" Vook's tail snapped out and wrapped around Dot's waist, pulling her close, before the silver dragoness held her hand out towards Thorne. "Go back to wherever you came from, vile fiend!" she growled. "xarzith kepesk!!" she called out, before a blast of freezing wind and ice shards exploded out at Thorne.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(OOC: Hey, Magus! You can't just ignore a total inferno, plus you're kinda powerplaying, y'know?!)

all i ever wanted was the world.

Shadow couldn't help but smile a bit, "So you like that cat huh?" he asked.

"Hmm?" Kitt's ears pricked up a bit, now close enough for her to hear the two talking.

Thorne's tail whipped infront of her, a number of ice shards being knocked to the ground, a number of others slicing through her arms and legs, "Vile, fiend?" she growled a bit as she glared up at Vook, "That's the same thing the others said when they found out my element, I had never done anything wrong yet instantly I was called a monster and a killer! Well if I'm going to be accused of such things I might as well make them reality! Death dimension!" She roared, her tail whipping up and slicing through her hand as she pressed it against the ground, a black circle spreading outward, soon curling upwards into a dome around the three, "Welcome, to my world." she said quietly.

Katt growled a bit, she did recgonize the killing intent she had put into her attack, Dammit, even though I've tried to forget my body still remembers. she moved back a good distance as she saw his transformation, bringing up her shield to be safe, "What the hell are you?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(04-04-2009 05:15 AM)Mian Wrote: (OOC: Hey, Magus! You can't just ignore a total inferno, plus you're kinda powerplaying, y'know?!)
OOC: Sorry, I thought you meant you lit your scythe up, let me redo that entire thing. Also, Shadow, nice Lunar 2 quote, "My mind has forgotten, but my body still remembers" -Jean
---
Midgard let the flames hit him, and he flinched however looked perfectly comfortable still, then he looked at her intently. "You shall die in this dimension." he said, waiting for death dimension to activate.
----
Raze laughed in three demonic voices. "I am the culmination of when I was young, the Paladin of the past. Of when I was a teacher, the demon of your memories, and finally the monster you see before you." he said brining up his new blade, which is about 8ft long. He rushed at her almost instantly and made a slash at her, while at the same second beginning True Darkness to prevent a counter.
Dorothy growled in annoyance, finding herself in a very uncomfortable position, since she was not able to cast spells accordingly, due to the pain in her shoulder diverting her own focus. "This isn't good, we must flee!" she managed to say.

(Halls)

"You could say so." Karomaru grinned, "And I already know she likes small animals, so I suppose this guy will serve some purpose, heh heh." He chuckled, giving Reno a small stroke with the tip of his sneaker.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad