Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Right!" Karomaru said and went to gather his stuff while followed by Reno the puppy. He contently left the room and started to walk aimlessly around the corridors, and by a quirk of coincidence, after two intersections he found himself on the 100s. From the crowd of students leaving the classrooms he identified Shadow. "Oi!" he greeted, picking up his carefree pace and going over to the wolf, "How was Familiar Studies? Have fun?" he asked casually.

(Campus)

"I'm going, I'm going!" Dorothy whined, fixing her skirt a bit before she started following Koko where he was leading him, "I'm positive this is Ayumi's familiar... Could there be anything wrong with her?" she pondered as she followed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raze looked back at the teacher following him, then he stopped suddenly. "The teacher asked me how you should die." then he quickly threw down a black ball which covered in area too large to escape from. Soon, they appeared inside a strange dimension, plain grassy plains as far as the eye could see. Nothing else, just flat, grassy plains. He took his hood off and finally revealed his face. "I challenge you, Kattrina, to a Magi Duel." he said coldly. "The only student to ever survive my teachings, prove to me your ability." he added, with a smile.

OOC:
Rules of the Magi Duel:
No familiars
To the death, or until a surrender is accepted.
A draw cannot be decided until both surrender, or both die.
"It was okay," Shadow shrugged.

"He's got the hots for the teachers, seems like there's a couple of cute ones." Slash smiled as he looked back at Karomaru.

"And who's the one that got thrown into the wall by that teacher's familiar?" Shadow growled a bit.

"Oh she's just playing hard to get, kinda cute actually."

Shadow rolled his eyes, "So how was, whatever class you went to?" he asked, not having payed much attention to the others during the class selection.

Katt tried to keep her composure at the sight of her old teacher, How, damnit, this isn't good. Knew this was a trap but wasn't expecting this. she thought, her tail fluffing up a bit as it twitched nervously, "Didn't expect to ever see you back here, especially not after you were kicked out." she growled a bit, prepared to react to any attacks.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh!" Karomaru puffed out his chest, his fists on his waist as he stood proudly, "I think I'm going to ace Defencive Magic without any incantations." He said, grinning dumbily again as he got cocky. "You know, for a dragon, that teacher wasn't that bad!" And then something Slash said clicked on his head, "Huh? You on that blue dragon?" he asked, getting slightly thrown off by the non-individual confession.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi gave a short laugh, hoisting her scythe onto her shoulder.

'As the Weapons Mistress of this school, i'm gonna kick your ass.' She said, then leapt towards the figure, bringing her scythe down in an arc above her head, whispering as she did so, causing her weapon to burst into crackling flames.

Koko could feel it when his mistress had begun to fight, and sped back to Dot, pushing her in Ayumi's direction with his head. He roared again and dashed off, hoping the teacher was following.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"If you lose, Midgard will annihilate this school." he smirked. "I hope you can handle such responsibility." he taunted. "I was kicked out only because I am meant to be a special ops trainer, not some babysitter to a bunch of brats." he said again. "However, I did have fun hearing their cries of pain, and I had more fun watching you stand there alone." he taunted again. "Such a bloody child you were" as he concluded coming at her slowly with a strange battle stance.
"No, Slash just seems to enjoy annoying me."

"What can I say it's just so much fun." Slash laughed, "Oh hey, where's your familiar? I've been going crazy with boredom, please tell me he, or she, is more interesting than that teacher's."

Thorne sidestepped quickly, feeling the heat on her scales as the scythe passed close by her side, "A weapon trainer huh? So do you train your students to be cowards like yourself? Attacking unarmed opponents while they're occupied with something? Disgraceful." she smirked.

Katt scowled, clenching her fist, "You were a horrible teacher, you weren't kicked out for any reason other than that. These students are precious to me, unlike you I will protect them, no matter what the cost!" she hissed thrusting out her hand, her long light whip erupting from it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Actually, here is... him." Karomaru said, reaching down to pick the tiny Reno in his arms, showing him to both Shadow and Slash, "Uhm... I don't know his name, not like he can talk and tell me, but I decided to call him Reno!" he grinned. "So uh... say heya, Reno!"

"Arf!" barked the dog, its tongue hanging out as he happily looked at Shadow.

"Hey, think he likes you!" Karomaru smiled sheepishly.

(Field)

"I'm coming! I'm-" Dorothy grunted, the familiar was being too pushy, but once the fight between Ayumi and Thorne could be seen by the dragon female, her eyes focused and she gasped, calling out to her friend as she hoped this was not what it looked like. "Ayumi!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Alright, what in the hell is going on? I thought outdoor practice wasn't until next week!" Vook thought, feeling magical presences far away, instead of close, which was what she usually felt. "Wait a minute...I know that magic..." she thought, one of the sources of the magic being familiar to her. She got up from her chair and rushed out of the room, zipping down the hallway and out to the field, seeing the battle going on between the two.

"Thorne!" she growled, spotting the red lizard. How in the hell did she get here? I thought we had barriers against their magical presences! she thought. "What do you think you're doing here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Can I has come back? I has summoning flashback! XD I missed a lot!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers