Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"The nature of that question if quite irrelevant. It is familiar studies, the studies are being performed on you, not by you, Mr. Slash." Dorothy explained calmly, although deep down she felt nervous, she was not good in dealing with other people or familiars except for her own, above all because of it being her first year as a teacher. "I would certainly appreciate that you let your Master learn what he needs for his exams, so could you please avoid interrupting the class for uncharted reasons and let the rest of the class learn?" she asked, her voice slightly raspy, but still firm enough.

(Room 309)

"Wow- so that's what this means! It's... Level 2? Am I up to this...?" Karomaru thought to himself, and seldom looked away to look at his teacher pacing around, "To be a scaly monster she's not so bad..." he told himself, smiling while remembering he had been praised not too long ago, and had learned his first spell no less. The enthusiasm worked certainly well as a motivation for him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi laughed.

'Have you noticed that although Ross is attacking you as best he can, you haven't yet been hit? Your reflexes are impressive, it's stupid to think that you can't use them offensively. Take a freaking swing at him Kitt!' The teacher shouted, fishing out another cigarette and lighting it.

'You can't avoid everything!' Ross shouted, aiming a kick at Kitt's stomach.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Karomaru, could you please stand for me?" Vook asked, walking back behind her desk, but was directly in line with Karomaru's desk, though a good three meters away. "Now, do you have the spell memorized?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Tsuchi continued to look at Faiz. "I don't mind. My name is Tsuchi. I don't understand why I ended up getting someone agressive as a partner."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Nice to meet you, Tsuchi..." Faiz bowing his head a little bit, so do Mizuki before he place the dragoness besides the tree trunk as well as his stuffs. "I'm sure you'll getting used to it soon..." He said as turning his head, looking to Serin. "It seems like your partner kinda bored..."

With that, he approaches Serin before greets him. "Uhmm...hello there..." He said, waiting for Serin to reply.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Left behind...
IC:
Raze looked at her grudgingly. "I am the best mage in this school, oh well." he looked down. "I will blend in with the students." he said in a very monotonous voice.
----
Fenrir glanced at her again. "No, that would interrupt the adaption process and weaken her abilities in battle. I respect your authority, however I have far more experience than you with my own element, let alone Plague Water." he whispered loudly.
"We don't want to, 'blend in' we don't want to be seen at all." Thorne said quietly as she stepped through the halls. Her talons making no noise on the ground as she stepped, "Now hurry, if I'm not mistaken the classes should be ending soon. The teachers and students will be flooding the halls soon."

*Room 100*

Slash paused as he seemed to be thinking over her request, "I don't know, sounds boring."

"Slash just behave yourself and... I'll get you some fish when class is over." Shadow said, honestly grasping at straws to try and calm the cat down.

"DEAL!" Slash shouted in excitement, jumping onto the desk and curling up quietly.

"Wow, can't believe that worked." Shadow laughed slightly.

*Armory*

"AH!" Kitt ducked under the kick, sliding behind Ross, closing her eyes and throwing a blind punch at his back.

*Training grounds*

"Hmm," Katt examined the scratch a bit, "Well, familiars do tend to know what their doing when it comes to their element, but she is still my student. I want you to tell me if anything happens do you understand?" she asked, looking at Fenrir.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raze looked at her a bit more angrily at this point. "Fine." he said coldly then walked with her. "I can teleport you know" he pridefully remarked.
---
"This is a journey she must take alone, but I respect your wishes" he said even more sleepily now and his eyes half open at this point.
Serin's eyes snapped open as he looked at Faiz. "You broke my concentration."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My apologize..." The wolf bow his head to Serin. "It seems like...you don't have a partner to practice with...Mind to have a mock battle...with me...?" Faiz asked.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds