Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Once the wolf stepped in the school, Faiz kept on walking further until he spot a students perform a training with each other. By carrying Mizuki on his back, the wolf walks to nearby tree where Tsuchi, Serin's familiar coiling around the tree trunk.

"Excuse me...Uhmm..." He greets Tsuchi, hoping for the reply so easy for him and Mizuki to address the serpent.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Karomaru extinguished the flames with a snap of fingers, giving off a satisfied, cool smirk. "I'm ready for the big leagues, I can feel it!" he clutched his fists together in front of him, grinning dumbily and ruining his pose as he walked over to his desk. "Maybe the fire stuff's my thing after all!"

(Room 100)

"No one...?" Dorothy said, surveying the class for any volunteers, but some hadn't even began to thaw out, and the others were in deep thought. Sweat-dropping a bit, she gave them a worried smile, "Don't think to hard on it. Just say what you think!" she encouraged, waiting for someone to participate again.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serin still stood there, unmoving, waiting for the teacher to get back.

Tsuchi looked at Faiz once he spoke. "Yes?"
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After all the other students were finished, the whole class was now sitting back at their desks, around 20 minutes having passed. "Alright, class. Everyone did OK on the first test." Vook announced with a smile, sitting down in her chair. "You may all relax for a few minutes while I look over these papers. But, open your books to the next page."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Do you mind if I place Mizuki here...?" Faiz spoke and paused for a while before continued. "My name is Faiz...and this is my partner, Mizuki... May I know you name...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"That's nice but she's still my student," Katt glanced over at Fenrir, "I would feel more comfortable if we got her to one of the healers."

*Inside*

"Right now just be quiet. The teachers and students are occupied, no need to alert them to our presence." Thorne answered as she stepped quietly through the halls.

*Armory*

"EEK!" Kitt quickly jumped to the left, her reflexes helping her to avoid the attack with ease though she didn't even think to counter attack, "I, I don't think I can do this." she whimpered a bit.

*Room 100*

"Because the summoning circle allows us to manifest our physical forms within your dimension without risking any injury." Slash suddenly stood up and answered.

"What the? Wow, guess you aren't as stupid as I thought." Shadow smiled a bit.

"I snuck a peek at the teacher's guide while she wasn't looking." Slash whispered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Nice move Ross, but Kitt, you gotta fight back! Your reflexes are pretty good, but if you don't attack, you can't win!' Ayumi shouted, waving her scythe in frustration.

'Try and avoid this!' Ross snarled, swinging both daggers at the girl simultaneously.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Correct, Mr. Slash." Dorothy nodded, she folded her arms before fixing her eyes on Slash, "Please, leave my book on the index page next time you decide to sneak a peek." She said to the cat, having no trouble to sense the Familiar's movements around the room thanks to her awareness. "And the questions I make to the class, are directed to the students of the subject." She finished.

(Class 309)

"Should be cake!" Karomaru said to himself, flipping to the next page only to find three times as much text as before, with even more romanizations and notes. He sweated. "I think my eyes are going to burst..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AH!" Kitt ducked down, a few hairs on her head actually being cut through as she did before leaping away, "B-but I don't know how to fight!" she cried, trying to just keep her distance and avoid any injury.

*Room 100*

"Well it's familiar studies right? So why can't a familiar answer?" Slash asked.

"Don't argue with the teacher, I'm probably in enough trouble thanks to you already." Shadow groaned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
About five minutes passed before Vook looked up from her papers, pushing them to the side. "Alright, now I want everybody to read the first spell to themselves." she told them, before standing up again, walking out in front of them. "You'll find this spell to be quite useful." she continued as she paced back and fourth in front of all the desks.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan