Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
'Oh? Hey Dot, get over here!' Ayumi called across the room, a confused look on her face.

'Yeah, i saw, but she still seems like a familiar to me. I thought i heard that they can manifest in other ways, not just from the initial summoning, but i could be wrong. That could explain her weakness, maybe it was tough for her to reach you in another way? Of course, maybe i've just got your hopes up, and they're gonna be crushed again. Hahaha, that would suck, huh?! Anyway, Dot's the expert on familiars, so she'll tell you what's what with your green friend.'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Oh...?" Dorothy blinked a bit, hearing Ayumi not too far away call her over. Once the dragoness was subjected to the problem, she had a hard time saying no, she would have prefered to stay talking to the interested people who had joined her class, which she had been excused from briefly. Examining over the green dragon familiar with detail, toe to head-fins/horns/hair, Dorothy crossed her arms and frowned her eyes, ready to diagnosticate.

"She appears to be exhausted and drained, not only that, but the spatial rend unsupported by the summoning ring, which specializes in protecting's one's aura from being shattered while trascending from one parallel dimensional plane, such as the higher plane where our familiars manifest physically in their initial development, to another so suddenly seems to have had a very adverse effect on her physical manifestation's current composition in our plane. With this I mean, you should notice that..." Tina nudged Dorothy mid-explanation, as if subconsciously telling her to shorten her analysis and tell them what was wrong from the point. "Oh oops! Tee-hee..." the young dragoness understood, "She's drained of her health and energy because of not appearing from the summoning ring, Mr. Faiz." Dorothy explained, "You should be able to repair the damage by letting her rest while you give her this special medicine..." the white haired scaly beauty searched in her pockets, soon producing a small flask with a shiny, chromatic green liquid inside. "Only have her drink that for now. Normal food is not advisable for one aflicted so by their sudden, forced adjustment in auras when travelling from a higher plane to..." she started again. Tina face-palmed silently and softly, shutting her eyes tight.

OOC: I personally blame Mian for this.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After listening Dorothy's explanation about the familiar, Faiz didn't think for long and took the portion before giving it to the dragoness. "Here...drink this..."

The dragoness took the portion gently and slowly drink it down until leaves the half in the bottle. The portion seems didn't give an immediate effect on her, so she give it back to Faiz and fell asleep quietly on his furry shoulder as heard an instruction from Dorothy.

"...I can't make sure if this dragoness really is my familiar...until she show her abilities which is similar to what I have now..." Faiz replied softly as one of his tails coil around the dragoness' scaly tail to add extra warmth and comfort. "...It's up to your decision, either you want me to stay or leave, Ms. Dorothy..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Wow, no wonder they made you a teacher so soon." Katt laughed, "Hope some of my stutends are as good as that, make my job easier. And don't worry about Kitt, she could stand to learn a bit of self-defense."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hi Katt!" she practically screamed as she came up, "I'd like to apply in offensive magic!" she smiled brightly again waving her tail. Fenrir looked at the girl angrily and sighed. (This again?)
"Tee-hee..." Dorothy stopped briefly, hearing Katt's compliment to her. "Thank you M, Katt." She smiled contently, staying dull and off for a bit before she would feel Tina nudging her. "Oh yes! My students..." she said with a small gasp, her eyes looking back at Faiz and Daisy, "I'll hope your familiar will get better, Mr. Faiz. And Daisy, hope I was of help, I must go back to my students, so I'll see you later!" she said with a giggle, leaving for the group of students for the Familiar Studies class. "Okay, uhm... I think I need to ask first..." she turned her head around mid-way, stopping and heading over to Katt. "Where is my classroom, Katt? Or will we study in this hall altogether?" she asked.

OOC: Not sure myself, so there it is lol.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Faiz give a respectful bow and leave the school while waiting for the school authorities to approve his application either he should stay or leave. He prefer to leave first to avoid any unnecessary problems.

(Outside)

The wolf move forward to the nearest river that he spotted while on his way to the school a few days before. It was a clear yet clean river flowing freely and could see the fish swimming underwater. Faiz gently lays the sleeping dragoness on the grassy ground under the shady tree and place his stuff and sword nearby. "Sleep well..." He thought to himself as strip his long pants and fold it nicely, leaving himself fully naked before moving to the riverbank. Once putting his folded pants nearby, he slowly soaking and submerge his furry body underwater and lays his back against the ground, letting a soft murr.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"The classes are in the main building, I think familiar studies is room 100." Katt looked back at her students, "Alright, hope you all are ready for a little fun. Learning to harness your abilities isn't going to be easy."

"Thanks alot cat, I could be learning how to actually fight, instead I have to listen to how to get along with you better." Shadow said quietly.

"Hey least you got a sexy teacher," Slash said, not quite as quietly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay everybody, follow me!" Dorothy said eagerly, still carrying Tina, who looked at no one and kept faking she was asleep on Dorothy's bosom as she went into the main building, having a bit of trouble remembering where all the classrooms were so she had to stop every now and then at each fork or intersection. Soon enough, and to her luck, she found the room labeled "100", everybody seemed to be following her just nicely, the boys keeping their distance behind her for obvious reasons, and some of the girls which were not commenting how humiliating it was to have such a little girl as a teacher, had actually come close to Dorothy and were already making questions the dragoness hardly had a rough time to answer.

The door opened, Dorothy stood by the door, smiling to her students, her eye-glasses glistening as her sweet smile nearly melted the male group as they dully entered the classroom. In the mean time, she continued to follow everybody with her eyes, making sure she was counting all the students who had chosen her class. "This isn't going so bad..." she thought to herself, her tail wagging a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Chaaaa, i'm Ayumi in this one, DMX. ^^)

'Vook, Katt, Dot, good luck you guys! I hope you got all the problematic kids!' Ayumi laughed, then she turned to the group of kids around her.

'Okay, c'mon, move it. If you're studying non-magical combat, just follow me, got it?' Ayumi shouted, leading her students out of the hall and towards the main building.

all i ever wanted was the world.