Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
(Testing Hall)

The 2-tails wolf stopped performing exercise as saw the teachers and students began to assemble nearby. He sweat a little bit while gasping softly, still holding the sword on his right hand and slowly approaching the crowd. "Hope could see something new here..." He thought.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"No just a figment of your imagination, you're still dreaming," Shadow said with a slight smirk as he put his shirt on.

*Main hall*

"Yeah, I don't even ask the students to all me by my last name, Katt's fine." Katt smiled. Ryuu opened one eye, closing it again as he yawned slightly, "Lazy." Katt laughed a bit, "Alright, let's get going, Mian, Dot why don't you two get the boys and we'll grab the girls." Katt smiled, she was a bit excited to see Kitt.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serin walked up behind the teachers after unburrowing outside, and stood there like a statue, not making a sound. 'Might as well wait.'
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(OOC: Hey Shadow, in game i'm Ayumi! ^^)

'Dot? Nice name. I'm Ayumi, Mistress of Weaponry and Queen of Fire! And this is Koko, Master of Sleeping.' Ayumi said with a laugh, holding out a gloved hand to the other teacher.

'C'mon boys, you get the two pretty teachers, so move it!' She shouted to the male students.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Karomaru scratched behind his head, laughing nervously, "So you kinda uh... heard me roll around my bed all night? I lack sleep because of the anxiousness..." he sighed, "Anyway, name's Karomaru" he stretched a hand to shake with Shadow. "Think the girls're screaming for us." He laughed softly, pointing with his head over the testing hall.

(Testing Hall)

Dorothy shook her claw with Ayumi's hand and smiled to her with a nod, blushing over Katt's and Vook's words before she added, "Alright Ms. Ked- Miss Katt!" she corrected herself, turning over to the oncoming class with a big smile. "Oh, by the way... her name's Tina." She whispered to Ayumi, patting her familiar as she still faked not being there.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Testing Hall)

The 2-tails wolf approaches Ayumi and Dorothy as instructed, waiting for next order.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Sorry Mian, that's what I get for thinking I can go on 2 hours of sleep inbetween gaming marathons and here lol.

IC:

"Just Katt," Katt laughed at what Dot had called her, "Alright ladies, wake up call, it's test day." Katt smiled as she opened the door, her eyes scanning over the girl's till she found Kitt, "Kitt, you made it!" she shouted in excitement, "When I didn't see you at orientation I was worried."

"S-sorry, Miss Kedrian. I got a bit lost and was late."

"Miss Kedrian? Oh come on, if the students I don't know are allowed to call me by my first name I think it's okay for my lil sis to do the same." she smiled.

"Oh okay, Katt." Kitt said blushing slightly.

"Alright, everyone get dressed and then out in the main room." she said waving on a few of the students that were earlier risers than the others.

*Male Dorm*

"Joy, guess we better see what they want." Shadow thought aloud as he got his shoes on, walking towards the main door he glanced between Ayumi and Vook, Dang, are all the teachers here this hot? he wondered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serin started to walk to the main room, the spurs spinning every once in a while. His wings were slowly flapping as he walked. 'Great, I have to go to one place now.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ayumi headed into the main room, followed by a yawning Koko.

'Hey Katt! Aren't we missing a few?' Ayumi called with a frown, looking around at the small group of students.

'Faiz... Karomaru and Serin are here... Think the rest of them are sleeping? Oh... Shadow, good. Uhm... Well... whatever. It's not my problem.' Ayumi said laughing, rummaging in her cleavage for her cigarettes.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Maybe it's not me who should say it Mian, but just checking, did you know that speeches written in italics are thoughts? Just asking because I don't think Shadow talked to Ayumi :P

IC:

"Hope this summoning thing isn't tough..." Karomaru said to Shadow as they entered, "I'm kinda scared to be sent back." He said, smiling nervously as he looked at Ayumi and Dorothy. "Plus the teachers look menacing... there's a dragon chick, aren't you scared of getting torched for screwing up?" he asked the wolf.

"Gee, they seem to be nervous. Aww... reminds me of my first class day!" Dorothy said to Ayumi with a sweet giggle, "As if it had been yesterday..." she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad