Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Mrr? 'course." Mar grinned, and walked off while carrying the giant, staring at her giant boobies all the while as he somehow fit her out of the building. "So, where did you want to go?" he asked with a smile.

(House)

"No!" Dorothy shouted, "You're mine alone!" she whined, before she realized what she had just said and lowered her ears. "Uhm... I mean..." she stuttered.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"There's this amazing sushi bar down by the ocean," Katt could barely stop herself from drooling, "They have the best fish in the world, and after we get something to eat there." She purred a bit as she felt his biceps, "Maybe you could show me a few other tricks you can do."

*house*

"Aww, I'm touched," Shadow smiled, leaning his head over Dot's shoulder and giving her a quick kiss, "But I still want to try a threesome. The only question is, do you want to be involved or not?" he asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure thing." Mar smiled, "Was hoping for a good proposition- don't eat sushi though. But no matter, I got a nice piece of meat and milk to go by right here!" the dragon grinned, feeling her strokes and returning the same but to her breast.

(House)

"Mrr? Of course not!" Dorothy complained, "I don't want a threesome..." she said, the alternative of having two boys on her aroused her, but if the double penetration was made by a girl on strap it turned her off. She ignored the thought, but kept on firm. "Don't you like being with me alone?" she pouted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well there'll be plenty of both," Katt purred softly from the stroking, her tail flicking against his crotch teasingly, "And maybe a bit of your hotdog in my bun too." she laughed a bit.

OOC: Wanna just cut to the restaurant? Otherwise they'll keep spouting annoying puns.

IC:

"Of course, but the thought of making out with two women just turns me on, and no matter how unbelievably hot and arousing you are, you're still only one woman." Shadow reached around her and clicked off the computer, "Maybe we'll think about that later though, after we've had some alone time."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: You know it's irresitable. But okay!

IC:

Once they reached destination, Mar broke away from the frenching he had started midway. He licked his lips in front of her. "You got nice lungs." He grinned.

(House)

"Tee-hee..." Dorothy giggled, relieved that he had come around. "I'm glad... now... uhm... can you remove your... thing from me? I'm getting numb..." she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm, and you got nice lips." Katt purred, pushing open the door to the restaurant infront of them, "Man, I'm so hungry I could eat a whole whale." she laughed, licking her lips.

*House*

"Hmm, I think so, just give me a second," Shadow set her down on the couch, putting a hand on her back and one on her ass as he pulled back, his knot spreading her tail-hole before finally popping out, "Wow, didn't think it'd come out without a fight."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Doubt anything smaller would satisfy you!" Mar observed, following the giant kitten inside. The waiters and some people inside freaking out as they saw a 20 feet tall tigress with the biggest boobs ever seen attached to her chest enter with such a hungry look in her face. The chefs looked over from the windows.

(Kitchen)

"Guys," The master chef started, "We've been preparing ourselves for this day. Some of you said it was useless and laughed when I suggested to stay extra hours for training, but today we start Hungry Cat Monster Operation 001!"

"BOOBS!" one of the assistants said with hearts in his eyes and his claws making grabbing and squeezing motions.

"Larry. You're not in the farm anymore, get back to work." The master chef called out, "All of you too!" he ordered, Larry left for the sushi table, grabbing greenfruits and squeezing them instead of peeling them.

(Restaurant)

"Think you've piqued someone's attention?" Mar asked rethorically, knowing three quarters of the restaurant had their eyes on Katt, and half of that were glued to her chest and ass.

(House)

"Ah!" Dorothy squirmed as it left, but gasped in relief when it was out. "Y-you know..." she said, gasping and breathing fast paced thanks to the spontaneous action, "I always k-kinda get scared about getting glued forever like that..." she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Guess I do kinda stand out in a crowd," Katt laughed a bit as she pulled a chair away from the table, doubting it could even support one of her breasts let alone her entire body, "Hope they have extra chairs." she joked as she grabbed a few and pulled them together.

*House*

"Never had a problem like that before, it's only temporary," Shadow assured her, "Supposedly helped in the breeding eons ago, kept the bit, uh, girl from mating again for awhile."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You can always sit at my lap." Mar joked, helping her with a few of the other free chairs until they finished what looked like to be a nice madeshift chair, sort of. "So, what will you be eating, Ms. Goddess of the Kittens?" he said, taking a seat in front of her.

(House)

"Tee-hee, you're so funny." Dorothy giggled, standing and straightening herself up at her best. "Okay now... enough naughty stuff... I'll get some clothes on and try not to... excite you. You try doing the same, agreed?" she proposed, joining her claws together while smiling sweetly to him, although her arms squeezed her large tits together deliciously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmm," Katt picked up the menu in one of her hands and looking it over. A large smile formed on her lips as her eyes lit up, "Oh I know what I'm having," she said as she turned the menu around, pointing out a large block.

{Patrons, try the neptune special. 5 full pounds of seafood. Perfect for a large group or, if you can eat it all yourself your meal is FREE!}

"That sounds perfect," she smiled, licking her lips.

(House)

"Not doing a very good job of that," Shadow laughed as he stood up, "Course with that body it doesn't matter what you wear, it'd still turn me on."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad