Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Moving his head down to her neck, the dragon started to hungrily lick, trying to please her as much as he could as he continued to thrust at the same pace, keeping his rhythm as he bucked hard in and out of her, growling. "Ahhh... s-so good... nnnhhrrrr...."

(Ryo's House)

"Ahh!" Tieya gasped,, moaning again to the licks as she started to shiver even more, her tail swishing happily as she shifted her leg just slightly forward. "...C-Come on... I t-think th-that's enough tea-teasing..." She moaned, mid-closing her eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After a while, more and more of her warm and slick juices drooled out, covering his member also her inner walls; signalizing that her second orgasm will reach out soon. "Mnggghhh...ggaahh..I'm...nnnhhh..!" She spoke weakly between loud moans, while bucking her hips against his.

< Ryo's house >

He then give a last long lick on her tailhole and spank her butt a few times. "Mnhh...Perfect..." He stood up and brings his still hard and throbbing member clsoer to her tailhole, teasing the tip againsts it. "Nnnhhh..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahhh... ghh... s-same here...!" Kurtz growled, as he continued to thrust hardly into her, his member throbbing as it continued to slide in and out of her, his tongue hanging out and flopping about. "Ahh..!"

(Ryo's House)

Gasping, and blushing darkly to the few last spanks, Tieya reared up, lifting her tail up high as her eyes widened; her eagerness hitting the roof. "Ahh.. y-yes... e-enter me, R-Ryo..." She pleaded, looking back to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aaahhh...!!" Shiko arches her back, moaning loudly as she blast off her massive amount of warm, slick juices, wetting his rod as well as his balls.

< Ryo's house >

Ryo nodded softly as slowly sink the head of his member inside her wet tight tailhole; gasping hard as feel how tight it is. "Ngghh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As Kurtz felt her second orgasm blowing out, he couldn't hold his own anymore, a loud roar escaping his lips as his phallus tip exploded with more of his warm spunk, entering her pussy deeply once more and filling it to the brim, before starting to leak out slowly. "A-Ahhh...!"

(Ryo's House)

Eyes widening more, Tieya moaned happily, her arms grasping the nearest solid thing in front of her as she glanced back, blushing furiously. "Oohhh g-gggaawddd... y-yyeeaah..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Y-yeaahhh..." Shiko's tongue hanging out, feeling the dragon's cum filling her womb while shumping her hips against him one last time.

< Ryo's house >
He continued to sink his length inch by inch till his ballsack touches her wet pussy lips. "Ngghh....you're...s-so...tight..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahhh.." Kurtz groaned once more, as his cock squirted the last load of his spunk deep into her womb before he slumped down once again ontop of her, his seed practically filling her to the brim again as it leaks gently out of her pussy. "G-gawdd... s-so good..."

(Ryo's House)

Gasping hardly and grasping even harder at the object in front of her, Tieya threw her head back, her body shivering in pleasure. It felt as if the head of his long rod was prodding deep into her body, her chest. Quickly, her anal walls wrapped even tighter around the wolf's rod. "OHH GAWD... Y-YES! M-MORE!" She begged, trying to hold the pleasure inside of her as much as she could.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Kurtz's house >

Shiko breathe heavily in front of Kurtz's face, her body shivers a little. "Oohh...K-Kurtzy...nnghh.." She stucks out tongue and licks his lips.

< Ryo's house >

Ryo bring his face sloert to her ears, whispering seductively. "...You're so impatient.... Ready for.mnhh...a rough one...?" As his ballsack slap her pussy, he pulls his member back, teasing her very tight tailhole.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing furiously as he basked in the afterglow of his orgasm, Kurtz slowly moved his own maw before licking Shiko's tongue with his own, sliding his own dragon tongue against hers. "Mmhhh... ohh gawdd... S-Shiko..."

(Ryo's House)

"Oh yes, YES!" Tieya cried, loving the feeling of his member pulling back inside her, her entire body flaring into unstoppable heat as she glanced back, her tongue hanging out. "D-Do it, Ryo... Do it!" She pleaded even more, staring on him in both lust and need.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiko moans weakly while her tongue swirling against his tongue, her tail tapping the floor weakly. "Mnnhh..."

"...As you wish...my love..." With that, he slam his member inside till his hips spank her buttcheek as well as ballsack slap her pussy. "Nghh..!" And, he start to hump her butt slowly yet pleasurably.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds