Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
YAY! Is it?

Quote:Name: Ryo
Type: Anthro werewolf
Preferance: Prefer most of furries and dragon.
Description: Standing 2.15m, Ryo is a cream-colored werewolf with long black hair that reaches his butt. He had furry yet silky-feel fur with thin tail. His eyes is in deep blue color with his face were almost like a female. Wearing a long slack pants with a cream-colored t-shirt
Member: 3 inches non erect, 8.8 inches fully erect and 3 inches thick, pouch
Powers: Electricity

- He had one pussy under his ballsack which could tighten and stretch to give an extreme pleasure as well as could take any size.

- He had an ability to make his tongue longer than normal size and also had a beads around his tongue.

- His fingers on both paws could change into a tentacles which forming the same thickness (4 inches) with different lengths.

Name: Shiko
Type: Lizard
Preferance: Any furries or dragon. Quite shy and energetic
Description: Pale red eyes, red body color with yellow stripes.
Breast Size: D Cup, covered by mid-tight shirt
Powers: Controlling flames

- Shiko could stand in hours and orgasm multiple times every half an hour, depend on the situation XP

- Her pussy could control the temperature, either the mate wants hot or mid-hot.

We direct ourselves to the story. ------->>>> XD

It was a bright day for Ryo, which is currently walking down to the roadside after deposit some of his income via ATM. Ryo is a middle-rich man; he working as a plane engineer with a monthly income reaches about $ 5000. Now, he's on vacation for 2 months before return back to work.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
And it was, to say the least, a gloomy day for another individual; Tieya, who was walking down the street with two bags in her claws. Cursing to herself as she did so. She wasn't as rich as some people actually thought - she was just the usual average joe. Who, coincidentially, worked with her brother.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
At the same time, Ryo is hanging with a Digital SLR camera on his paws; taking a random pictures at very weird angles. For him, taking a weird angles will produce a high-quality yet very artistic images.

Then, he pointing the lens to one female who hanging 2 bags in her claws with a gloomy expression. Without waiting any longer, he snap Tieya's pictures; her whole body till her beautiful face. "Hmm...such a beautiful girl...but I wonder why she looks gloomy today...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The dragoness, not knowing anything of who or what was happening behind her, just continued to walk on - knowing where she had to go while filing through the streets. Her tail did swish from side to side, a common thing when she was deep in thought, before sighing outwards.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmm...Better I greet her...It should makes her feel much better... Ryo walk towards the dragoness and touch her shoulder. "Uhmm..Excuse me miss.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Feeling her shoulder being touched, her eyes widened, and she stopped, before quickly forcing a smile. She turned around, and nodded. "Uhm... y-yes?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo blinks as looking her smiling. In instant, he made a conclusion that Tieya is being forced to smile so others didn't know that she's in bad mood.

But, in other side of his mind, Tieya is kinda cute; with her eyes and a beautiful body. It's just perfect. "Ohh...What a beautiful smile she had..."

"May I know why you look so gloomy today?" Ryo said in confidence and at the same time, throws a very cheerful smile to Tieya.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tieya, blinking twice, lost her smile immediately, knowing that there was no point to show a false smile. If she tried to cover it up, it would only do the opposite and not help her, so...

She sighed. "It's just that I'm practically alone at this time, my brother's out and about and never home..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Faiz nods a bit before speaking softly, while his eyes looking at her both bags. "Does your brother leave you a house key? If he don't, where you want to stay?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds