Join our server on Discord

Cali/DMX
Jax meeped and grabbed his shaft gently, stroking it and his massive balls gently as he groped her. "Ahhhn... is that right....?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Mmmrrrr... a bit harder please" the dragon growled, loving the pleasure coming through his humongous phallus and his testicles. "Grrrr keep at it you do great..." he said and put his other claw onto her free tit, then started massaging both.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax murled and smiled, arching into his claws as she pumped his thick shaft with both claws, mrring happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Grrrr... I think I'm near already..." he grunted, feeling a massive surge of cum building rapidly in his balls, making them ache as it almost prayed to be released. Mar squished her tits, "Harder!" he demanded, growling in lust.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax growled lustily and nodded feverently, panting heavily as she stroked off his massive dragon cock as hard as she could, praying for a cum shower.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
No longer than a minute afterwards, the dragon let out a lusty roar and came. He started spraying cum all over, but it soon concentrated into such a big stream he started hosing Jax's tits. While he enjoyed though, he stopped playing with her chest, the cum splashed everywhere, Mar moaned contently, "Ahhhh that's it! Damn it feels good!" he growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax blushed slightly as she was literally painted from the waist-up in Mar's thick, hot dragonseed. She murred softly, feeling the salty liquid drip down her face and squish in between her breasts. "Oh my..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Upon finishing, the dragon murred, not reaching his afterglow yet, "Grrrrr... you look tasty" he growled, "Has anybody ever told you you should have a fifty feet tall statue with your naked body?" he complimented, wagging his tail as his lusty mind never set off. The still hard rod throbbed from left to right franctically.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
jax smiled slightly at him, licking her jaws clean. "Why no, no-one's ever told me that... especially not after thoroughly dousing me in spooge..." she added, smirking slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"There's a first time for everything" Mar grinned, before he stretched. "Come here you" he chuckled, pulling her to his body, letting her use his front body as a bed, "Who would've thought you'd know how to suck so well after seeing you playing at an arcade."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad