Join our server on Discord

Cali/DMX
Well I shouldn't have to say this, but I will anyway: Only Me and DMX post here, kay?

~Profile~
Name: Jax
Species: Dragoness
Description: Click Me!
Personality: Jax has a tendency to be random, to the point of seeming excessively energetic at times. Most call her free-spirited, but some would just call her weird. Despite how she dresses, she is about as far as possibly from being the stereotypical personality usually associated with goths or emo's. Jax is also strange in that she has no inhibitions in regards to talking about sex. She could comment on sexual technique as easily as others might comment on the weather.
Bust: 34C
Special Qualities: The flaps on Jax's tail are prehensile, and can be used like an extra hand for all kinds of things.

OOC: Okay DMX; waitin' on you. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kay, I'll write something quick a-like what you've got there so you can know most things you need to about my main chara'.

Name: Mar.

Species: Dragon.

Description: A very handsome tall dragon with a bulky, powerful looking body which is roamed by thick and hard muscle. Is loaded with packs, pecs, thighs, shoulders and outstanding biceps to show off to the ladies. His scale colors are sea-blue and creamy-white. Most of his body is blue, but his muzzle, chest and stomach is white, as well as his underbelly. His eyes are deep blue, almost crystalized and translucent, and his hair is short, though a very rare and charming snow-white unique color only he and his sister dote. Rarely shows them not to be scary, but he's got nice, large white fangs in his maw, so strong they can easily rip metal off with a single bite. He's got no wings.
His clothing is usually leaving his feet uncovered by anything, but he wears a pair of blue jeans, a black shirt, and a red and black jacket.

Personality: He's a charming ladies' man, always knows how to treat any lady. Is a happy go lucky teen, is holder of a wide load of surprises which usually leave his mates both amazed and charmed for-life. He's a competitive dragon and never refuses fighting, he even likes causing fights some times just to show off. A very self-centered person just to be comical most of the time. A child at heart.

Penis Size: 7 Inches long unerected. 16 Inches long erected.

Special Qualities: Has many interesting abilities, comphrising the ability to morph into various other dragon forms with tremendous power and destructive abilities often sealed away. (But I highly doubt this will be necessary for you to see here *Wink wink*)

Now anyway, let's set this up!

START!

"TAKE THAT!!" Mar roared in victory, rising his big fist up while grinning mockingly to the guy next to him, obviously the loser.

"Arrgh..." the little hyenna boy groaned almost as if he was feeling agonizing pain. "That wasn't fair! You're picking on me!" he cried.

"Hey, everything goes in love and war" the dragon growled, folding his arms.

"Bah! You're just a loser!" the hyenna ran away.

"Hey!" Mar took a step forward, "You still got one credit!" he said pointing at the Mortal Kombat machine he was in front. "Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait till someone wants to play" he shrugged and waited as the counter dropped.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Almost immediately, a slim dragoness in black and grey 'goth/punk-esque' clothes wandered up, smiling.

"Ooooh free credit!" she said, leaning over to stare at the screen, the light from the wide monitor illuminating a small portion of her exposed cleavage. She straightened up to look at Mar. "Wanna play me, handsome?" she asked, giggling slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar stared down at the new-comer, it was rarely an occassion when a girl challenged him to a fighting game. But at her tone of voice, he grinned, "Wouldn't mind a match" he winked to the dragoness, "Show me what you've got" he said with a grin. Talking about a cute lil' one showing up early!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax hit the start button with enthusiasm, settling in for the fight. As they played, she talked with him.

"So..." she asked, not even looking up from the screen. "What's a bubbling crock-pot of testosterone, such as yourself, doing in a place like this?" she smiled as her character in the game knocked him for a loop, only to have him bounce right back, hitting her just as hard. "Damn... almost had you!" she said. As they played though, her tail crept across the floor between them, and brushed up against Mar's leg gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar was concentrated in the game, but he was more than able to hear her and he immediatly responded, "The same a five-star beauty contest winner is doing" he said and suddenly stopped his character from pounding hers, silently enjoying the tail on his leg.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aww isn't that just the sweetest thing..." she said, in response to his remark. Jax cheered though as her character exploited his momentary pause, defeating him. "Victory is mine!" she cheered, smiling. "Aww... game over. Well that's a shame..." she said, pressing against him slightly, her tail rubbing his leg slightly before slipping away to coil around his thicker, masculine tail. 'Damn' she thought. 'Is everything on this guy rock-solid?' She smirked wickedly to herself 'Not everything... not yet, anyway.' She looked up at him, smiling flirtateously. "Well handsome, now what shall we do with ourselves?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Good match" Mar only replied, before leaning forwards just slightly and giving her cheek a small nuzzle to actually be able to whisper, "I like how you move those small claws" he sensually whispered, almost ignoring her question as he stood up, gave her a wink and then turned around. "Maybe we could do something, I'm hungry" he said, looking slightly back at her, baring his fangs slightly in both a teasing and sexy way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax smiled, sauntering past him, whispering softly as she did. "These little claws can do a lot of big things..." she smiled, winking back before walking ahead of him, exaggerating her step a little, making her cute little rump shift from side to side almost hypnotically. "Mmm if you're hungry, we should find you something to eat then..." she looked over her shoulder to make sure he was following, her thin, reptilian tongue flicking playfully over her lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Well" Mar added with a grin as his eyes caught sight of the dragoness' cute and big butt, "Want a hotdog?" he said with a smirk, getting on her side and putting his claws on his jacket pockets.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad