Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Pressing his body gently more onto hers, Kurtz smiled into the kiss, starting to let his tongue play with hers while enjoying the cuddle they had. "Mmhhrrrrr..."

(Ryo's House)

"Ahhh...!" Tieya moaned, her cheeks crimsoning even more to the soft spank. Her ears twitched, before she smirked darkly, although moaning to the squeezing. Her tail continued on stroking the wolf rod - coiling around it and jerking it slowly, as she turned her head to see his face slightly. "Ohh gawwdd... yeahh... do that moree.." She whispered seductively, staring up to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiko moaning on mouth, her tongue play with his slowly yet rough, her claws caressing his back hungrily. "Nhhh..nnnahh.."

< Ryo's house >

"Mnnhh...As you wish..." He spoke in low voice, then spank her butt some more and playfully, moaning from the stroke on his throbbing meat.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As their tongues continued to dance around happily, Kurtz grinned, as an idea came to him. Holding her closer, his still erect member that was still inside of her suddenly slid back, before pumping into her again just once, while he growled hardly. "Hrrrr...."

(Ryo's House)

"Ahhh... ohhh gawd, sooo goodd..." She murmured, her entire body shivering to the feeling of the spanking as her pussy started to grow wet once more, her tail lifting up happily as she started to grow needing of the wolf's meat inside her. "Ahhh... R-Ryo...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As feeling him hump her pussy once again, Shiko moan loud in mouth and quickly shove her tongue more deeper, her tail tapping the floor softly. "Mnnhh!"

< Ryo's house >

"Ahhnnn.. Which way you want me...to go in....Tieya..?" Ryo whisper lustfully, his tail crawls to the shower tab and turns it off, his paws spanking her butt some more while bring his member between her legs, rubs it around.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Grinning as he heard Shiko's loud moan, the dragon continued his assault on her mouth, swirling his tongue around as he humped his member in once again, opening his eyes just to stare at her expression. "Hhrrr...."

(Ryo's House)

"OOhh...." Tieya gasped, loving the feeling of his paws spanking her butt even more as she then started to smirk, lifting her tail up even more. "....Mrrr... I want you to take the other way... the one you still need to have... Ryo..." She murmured sweetly, her untouched tailhole clearly in sight for the wolf if he were to look down.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
With a lovely expression on her face, a warm and slick pussy juice leaked out, wetting the walls and his black rod. Her tongue slowly take his saliva and taste it. "NNrrhh.."

< Ryo's house >

Ryo stared to her tailhole, and quickly his member throbbing really hard, wanted to be pleased. "Oohh.." He kneels and bring his muzzle closer to her tailhole, stucks out tongue and licks it softly." Nnnhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Feeling the juice against his black rod, the dragon growled hardly, pulling out of the french slowly as he soon fced her. "Mrrrr... is it alright if we... go again...?" He asked, looking onto her in hope of a response.

(Ryo's House)

Eyes widening a little, Tieya moaned suddenly to the licking, her body shivering as she turned slightly. "Ahhhh... t-that feels... g-good..." She moaned, looking down towards him. "Nnhh... m-more..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The red lizard girl also wanted to go on once again with him; her soft tongue licking his cheek and lips slightly, while nodding. "...Yes, Kurtzy...be hard..on me..." She spoke seductively, humping her pussy against his black rod hard. "Nnnahh.."

< Ryo's house >

Ryo nodded slightly, his tongue went down to her wet pussy and lick it up to her tailhole in a hard way, his paw grasping and spanking her butt softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hard... eh...?" Kurtz grinned darkly, slowly grasping Shiko as he nodded. "...Tell me if I hurt you then...." He then started, his hips suddenly starting to thrust quickly and quite hardly on her already, growls already escaping from his maw. "Hrrraaa..."

(Ryo's House)

"O-Ohhhh... g-ggawwdd... y-you're a r-real tease, arent'cha..." She gasped, moaning happily as a deep blush came across her face, her tail lifting up even more to give him more access to her butt. The bliss of the spanking and the licking was heavenly in such a way to her, that her cunt had already started to drool. "ahhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nnnhhaahh.." The female red lizard arches her back while moaning deeply, feeling the intense pleasure from the hard thrust, and a little bit pain at the same time, but she ignores it. "Aaahh..yesss...nggh..."

< Ryo's house >

He grin slightly from the compliment and continued to lick herd of her drooling pussy up to her tailhole, and muzzles her tail at the same time. "Mnhhh..you can say...that..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds