Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
As soon as Shiko came hardly onto him, it set the dragon off. With a roar and burying his large rod as deep as it would go into her, the dragon's very hot seed exploded from his phallus, filling up Shiko immensely as it filled her to the brim, even leaking out oozes of his runny thick seed. "Grreaahhh...!!"

(Ryo's House)

"Mmhhh... I wouldn't mind another..." She giggled happily, looking onto him as she slowly ran her claw through his hair again. "...Sweetie..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo murrs as she kept caressing his long hair, while slowly he lifts her body on his arms and walk towards the bathroom.

< Kurtz's house >

Shiko moans in delight, feeling his dragon hot cum filling inside her love box. It was intoxicating for her first time. Her juices kept flowing out mixing with his cum, while she gasping heavily for air. "Aaahh...haahh...godd.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tieya, murring happily, snuggled into the wolf's arms as she sighed happily. ...This is so... wonderful... Was all that ran through her mind, as she smiled softly.

(Kurtz's House)

After a few moments of still orgasming, the dragon slowly collaspes down onto her, his head besides hers as he panted quite hardly as well, cuddling her close. "Ahhhh... gawwdd... sooo goooddd...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiko began to sweat a lot, the temperature raised a little bit more inside her pussy, covering around his black rod, while cuddles him closer. "Haahh.. yeahh..."

< Ryo's house >

Ryo stepped in and slowly help Tieya stood straight, as his paw turn on the hot and cold shower tab. With a slight smile, his other paw hold her claw. "..I don't know...how many times we take a bath together..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing furiously, Kurtz slowly tilted his head as he looked towards Shiko's face, moaning a little more as he smiles softly. "Ahhhh... ahh... h-how... was that...?"

(Ryo's House)

"Mhhh... probably many..." She giggled softly, cuddling into his arm as she smiled towards him, swishing her tail gently as she stood.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo brings Tieya as well as himself under the shower, his tail coils with her tail. The water falls down on their head, down to their body.

< Kurtz's house >

Shiko turn her face sideways, facing Kurtz while kept gasping for air. "Nhh...ahh...so ..goood...dragon boy..." That what she could say for her first time in sex. It such a wonderful moment with the attractive guy. "...My name..is Shiko.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Asthe water started to rain down on them, Tieya welcomed it happily, arching herself back to allow more of her body to be soaked as she just murred. "Mmmhhrr... so gooddd..."

(Kurtz's House)

Smiling as he heard the lizard girl's name, Kurtz slowly cuddled her close and kissed her gently on the nose, looking towards her eyes with his own as he smiled. "Shiko... that's a really beautiful name, you know...?" He murmured sweetly, bushing softly as he twitched his ears.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"...Thank you..sexy..." Shiko spoke in low tone, grinned as her claw caressing his muscly chest. "..It such a wonderful moments..." She add some more, pressing her D-cup size breasts against his body.

< Ryo's house >

Meanwhile, Ryo wetting his furry body by rubbing his paws on his body. His eyes glanced to Tieya's body, admire her beautiful yet sexy body.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hrrr... it was..." Kurtz ageed, not minding the D-Cup breasts to his body as he slowly cuddled her even more, looking onto her. "...So... you planning on staying here... Shiko?" He asked quietly.

(Ryo's House)

Slowly moving her own claw, Tieya slowly stroked through her now damp hair, trying to stop it from sticking to her back as she sighed. "Hmm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo then slowly approach closer to Tieya and place both paws on her wet slim waists, gently caress it.

< Kurtz's house >

Shiko's ears twitch from the sudden offer. She have been live together with Ryo, and this would be the good time for her to stay with a very cute dragon. "Uhhmm... Well..I hope it doesn't bothers you much..." She spoke in soft tone, while murring from the cuddles.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds