Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Starting to grin, Kurtz then suddenly grasped her breast, before putting her nipple into his mouth, suckling happily on it while he murred; his member twitching softly to the juices coverin the tip of his member. "Mmrrr...."

(Ryo's House)

Feeling him starting to slowly hump her, she started to gasp and moan into the french, her tongue coiling with his and swirling with it as her tail started slapping happily against the bed; more of her juices slowly pouring out and covering his wolf rod once more. "Mmhhh... ahhhhh....!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mnnnaahh..." His member couldn't hold the wetness and slickness of her pussy; he start to hump her harder and deeper, while his tongue went deeper inside her mouth, frenching her hard.

< Kurtz's house >

Shiko moan loudly from the intense pleasure, her pussy leaking more juices and release a thick scent. Her claws caressing his neck and went down to his back, wanted him to proceed.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Feeling him once again thrusting, the dragoness yelped, before starting to moan happily, as she clutched him closely and continued the french, her entire body wracking in pleasure. "Mmhhh!! Ahhh!!" Was all that escaped her mouth, muffled at the most, as lust and pleasure seeped through every inch of her bod

(Kurtz's House)

After a few moments of suckling her breast, the dragon pulled off; a string of saliva connecting his tongue to her nipple as he chuckled, before looking up to her. "Hmmm... I think... you're ready now... I'll try again..." With a small grin, he started pushing his member forward once more, trying to slide into her now more wettened pussy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aahhh..." Shiko arches her back as his big black rod sinking inside, penetrates with her very tight yet wet pussy. It was very pleasurable till she wants more. Her claws went down to his back and caress it hungrily.

< Ryo's house >

He gave a last and deep thrust on her pussy till the whole dick is inside her, touching her hymen. But he don't want to break it, because he wants to please his beloved childhood friend. After a while, he slowly broke the kiss and open eyes, a string of saliva connected to their tongues.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: She still has a hymen after breaking it a while before? XD

IC:

Eyes widening, the red-haired dragon growled hardly and shivered to the feeling of the very tight pussy, his head thrashing back as his thick cock had trouble entering; or should it be said, it was hard enough trying not to just go all out on her. He continued to slide his member in, inch-after-inch, hoping to feed her all eleven of his impressive black rod. "Hhhrrraaa.... y-you're so tight..!!"

(Ryo's House)

Feeling the member as deep as it possibly would go inside her, the dragoness only but stared at the string of saliva connecting their tongues, before she blushed hardly. "Ohhh Ryo... please.... promise you'll be here with me... promise you won't leave again..." She pleaded softly, looking up to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC : Maybe he didn't have enough length to break her hymen.

IC:

Ryo stare deeply inside her eyes, a string of saliva still connected on their tongues. "...I promise...with my body, my heart....and my soul...I will never leave you....ever..." He poke in soft yet lovely tone, while his paw caressing her blushy cheek.

< Kurtz's house >

"Aahh..yess...Ngghh..So bigg..! Sink that thing inside me...!" Shiko pleaded with a loud moan, her tight pussy slowly become warm and more wet than before.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Well, if it still isn't broken... then the wording on page 7 is wrong... lol...

IC:

Tieya could only but murr happily to hearing his words, as she teared only slightly to it, her ears twitching as she cuddled him more closer; a more deeper blush crossing over her cheek. "Ryo... I... I..." She couldn't help it, she rejoined her maw to his for a moment before pulling out again, whispering. "...I love you.."

(Kurtz's House)

The dragon could only growl fiercely to the growing of warmth within her pussy, as he complied to her, diving even more of the rod even quicker into her, almost diving in all of the 11 inches. "Hhhrrrrrr...!!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aaahh...yesss..!!" The lizard girl moan in delight, feeling his whole length inside her wet and warm vagina. With a slight grin and blush on her cheek, she stare into his eyes and her claws caress his shoulder, spoke in seducive tone. "Mnhhh....take me...dragon boy..."

< Ryo's house >

Ryo smiles widely, hearing her three sweet words. He was waiting for a long time to hear that words from Tieya. He reply back by placing his muzzle closer to her ear and whispering softly. "I..love you too...my princess Tieya.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Grinning as he started to slowly lap at her lips, the dragon nodded, complying with her wish once more. "Hrrrr.... Certainly..." Was all that escaped his maw, before he started humping her at a moderate pace, his black rod slipping out a few inches before diving in again. "Ghhhrr...!"

(Ryo's House)

Her heart skipped as she heard him say the three words as well, as she cuddled him close, her tail cuddling him as best it could as she teared a little. "It's... good to hear you say that... my lover..." She whispered, before kissing him gently on the cheek, sharing the moment with him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo nodded softly as cuddles her closer to him, spreading his warmth around her scaley body. His member still throbbing hard inside her, and he slowly pulls out, place it outside of her pussy lips. He moan lightly before kiss her neck.

< Kurtz's house >

Shiko started to moan in seducive tone, blushing deeply as feel his member humping in and out of her tight pussy. "Ahhh...ohhh...yeaahh..." Her tongue start to hang out of her mouth with a drop of saliva landed on her breasts.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds