Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Tieya could only but murr to the soft paw on her chest, even though she was still asleep. Yet, she was starting to twitch, groaning as her eyes started to flutter open. "Huh... w-wha... nhhh... hello... who's that n-now...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo giggles as place his finger on her cheek, caressing a bit while throwing a cute smile. "Good morning, Tieya... Do you sleep well...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Grumbling more, the dragoness slowly started to pick herself up, blushing a little to the finger carressing as she nods gently. "Yeah... I slept well..." She murmured, slowly planting a kiss on Ryo's nose as she giggled. "Would've been better if I was next to you, but... ah..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"That's okay...Maybe we'll sleep together...in some other time..." Ryo smiles as move his finger down to her neck, caress it a bit.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Murring happily to the slight carressing of her neck, Tieya softly licked over Ryo's nose, blushing even more. "Hmmm... I'll look forward to that then...." She sweetly murmured.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It seems..you're kinda like it.." Ryo smiles as slowly stood up and lay himself besides her. His member still standing straight under his shorts, but he ignores it. Then, he bring his muzzle closer to her scaley neck, nuzzles teasingly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oohhh...." Tieya moaned softly, blushing even more furiously as her tail started to swish. Her scent of sorts started to waft from the teasing rubs and such to her neck; she wasn't experienced in holding back it. "Yeah... I d-do... mmhh.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo's sensitive nose catches her scent, his member began to twitch, grows big and hard. He start to lick her neck, while his paw slowly crawls down to her chest and caress it softly. "Mnhhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing even more hardly, Tieya continued to happily moan to the licks to her neck, and the carressing, as her scent continued to grow more and more thicker, and more denser while she placed both claws on his shoulders. "Ahh.... nnnhhh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ohh...Tieya...mnhh...Your scent..I couldn't..hold it.." He became very horny as he sniff her thick scent. He could pleased her for some more time, but the scent kept striking his head.

Ryo bring his big bulge closer to her crotch and rubs it softly, while his paw clutching her soft breasts and pleased it in a teasing way.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds