Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
-Ryo's House-

As of such, Tieya was still sleeping soundly in her bed, cuddling her pillow close to her as her muzzle rested on it. She had been tired out the day before; and so it was only fitting she couldn't really wake herself up so easily. Her tail slowly wagged side to side under the sheets, as she slept softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo recall of what happened last night as sipping some tea. It was a very beautiul moments for him - meeting his childhood friend and fell in love in the same day.

He giggles a bit whie place the teacup on the kitchen table, smiles widely. "Hmm..I wonder what my cutie Tieya is doing..." With that, he walks to her temporary room and open the door slowly, not to wake her up. He saw Tieya still sleeping quietly while she cuddles the pillow. Ryo chuckles a bit yet quietly as walk closer to her and kneels besides the bed - placing his paw on her cheek and caress it softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Still continuing to sleep, Tieya only murred happily and blushed softly to the carressing, while her tail swished a bit more underneath the covers. The carressing only made her cuddlethe pillow closer; as she slept still throughout. "Mrrr...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
In the meantime, Ryo chuckles quietly as watching her cute actions while wagging his tail happily. His paw kept caressing her beautiful scaley cheek before went down to her neck.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As of such when the wolf started to carress Tieya's neck, quite a bit changed. Almost immediately, she squirmed; blushing darkly as she moaned softly, her tail stopped swishing almost for a minute before resuming very quickly. "Mmmrh!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo bring his muzzle closer to Tieya's ear and nuzzles it, whispering softly. "You loves it...don't you...?" Then, he start to nuzzle her ear down to her neck, in order to please her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The blue-haired dragoness continued to squirm and moan, her cheeks a bright red. Even in her sleep, she could feel the pleasure from his actions, and it was driving her slowly out from it; since below the covers her crotch had started to dampen. "MMhhaa..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As heard Tieya moaning, Ryo continue to pleased her by stucks out tongue and begin to lick her neck in a very teasing way. His paw slowly crawls under the bed covers and landed on her shoulder, caressing it softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Even in her sleep, she squirmed and moaned; her cunt was drooling slightly from the licking as she gripped the bed hardly, her entire body shivering to the pleasure. It made such a different feel when asleep to her... it even looked as if she were to be awake. "M-mhhh...!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Then, Ryo stopped licking, retreat his head back and stared to her cutie face. She's just too adorable when in sleep and wanted to stare her some more.

But in the meantime, his claws kept caressing her scaley shoulder before laid it on her breast. He really admires her beautiful yet adorable looking - just like old days.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds