Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Walking in slowly, the dragon slowly moved into the Living Room, where there were two couches side by side. Lowering the red lizard down onto the couch with him, he looked at her face gently, before running a gentle finger over her cheek. "Huh... I don't even have a place for her to sleep really..." He muttered, thinking and twitching his ears softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The lizard still sleeping quietly before made a soft yet gentle sound as feel his finger touching her cheek. "Mnhh..." She place both of her arms on her belly and raise her shoulder - made both of her D-cup breasts revealed its true size.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Seeing her move her arms, the dragon blinked, as he continued to softly stroke the lizard's cheek gently, noticing her breasts. As of which, he stopped stroking momentarily to gaze at them. "Whoa... those are large...!" He muttered in his mind, albeit resuming his stroking of her cheek gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Slowly, her tail wrap around the dragon's waist, wanted to feel his warmth again while smiling cutely in sleep.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Feeling Shiko's tail around his waist, the dragon blushed, but understood the matter at hand. Cuddling her close to him once more, the dragon rested his head underneath hers, yawning slightly. "Heh... maybe I should sleep too then..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She murrs softly, feeling his warmth once again on her skin before place both arms on his back. It sure makes her feel more comfortable in a chilly night.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As she places both arms on his back, the dragon starts to smile softly - while he starts to slowly nuzzle the lizard's neck gently, letting his tail slowly swish and drop again and again against the couch. "Mrrr..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiko murrs and moan softly yet quietly due to the nuzzling on her neck. "Ahh..." Inside her dream, she was being caressed by a red dragon - nuzzling her neck and caressing her shoulder.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Although hearing the lizard moan, he continued to nuzzle, before sighing. "She looks so cute... even when sleeping..." He muttered, looking slightly up to her face. "...Wonder when she will wake up...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After a few minutes of moaning, she slowly open her eyes while yawning - glancing to the green dragon besides her. She look back to ceiling and look again to him, before widen eyes and quickly covers her chest, muttering in scared. "W-who are you..? W-where am I..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds